Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• uglypiscesuglypisces Posts: 341 Member
    Interesting, I'm going to start reading. :)) I hope I'm not too late to the party!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    uglypisces wrote: »
    Interesting, I'm going to start reading. :)) I hope I'm not too late to the party!

@uglypisces No you're not too late to the party. Welcome to the drama of Ashes To Ashes. It's rather addictive, so I'm sure you'll catch up rather quickly. :)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Never too late @uglypisces ! Welcome :heart: And Thank you for checking out my story! :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @CitizenErased14 did you see my remark about Harper's therapist looking like a dark-skin version of Mark?
    6adMCGP.gif
    Haha I did @MadameLee They do both have glasses and beards, so I guess there's a bit of similarity :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    LOL! @orangeplumbob

Why would @CitizenErased14 put in the fact that Harper is bi if she's never really going to act on that side of the coin, so to speak. If not with Katie, I do believe she's going to act on that desire. She's in a prison with only women. A girl's gonna get lonely. It'd be fine if she didn't swing that way, but she does, so...just sayin'. ;)

Ship Harik is at the bottom of a heroine needle. :tongue:

Oh, I don't mind the bi. In fact, I have a ship for Harper, but not going to say for other reasons. Eventually I will tell, but not yet. @CitizenErased14 knows the ship I am currently shipping besides Harik.
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    uglypisces wrote: »

anigif_enhanced-27923-1416328652-19.gif

tumblr_oqh3vw0AnX1r5wphyo1_500.gif

UpVMqGC.gif

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @orangeplumbob You got that right! Thanks for my evening laugh! :D:D:D
    edited February 2018
    LOL! @orangeplumbob

Why would @CitizenErased14 put in the fact that Harper is bi if she's never really going to act on that side of the coin, so to speak. If not with Katie, I do believe she's going to act on that desire. She's in a prison with only women. A girl's gonna get lonely. It'd be fine if she didn't swing that way, but she does, so...just sayin'. ;)

Ship Harik is at the bottom of a heroine needle. :tongue:

Oh, I don't mind the bi. In fact, I have a ship for Harper, but not going to say for other reasons. Eventually I will tell, but not yet. @CitizenErased14 knows the ship I am currently shipping besides Harik.

Is it Harper and Rylie? Because I think they'd go well together, although I'm liking the idea of Harper and Katie... I'm going to go read the latest chapter now and meet this therapist. :)

Edit: Just read it. Oh wow, I wonder why Katie's being nice? Maybe she's grown up a little. I find her quite an interesting character. I think I quite like her.
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    Harper, if your rival or Katie or whatever she is to you can grow as a person so can you. I am not the biggest fan of Harper after the whole thing Joce and then blaming everyone else for her problems stuff but she isn't completely irredeemable. She needs help and not the whole "Erik is the only one who needs therapy" thing. Harper needs to realize that she how she is acting and treating those around her is not okay. What if she just ends up worse after this? It doesn't seem like she would because of how she acted when her family brought him to visit. Still, what if something happens and she doesn't get out or she isn't allowed to see Pheonix for some reason. Would she blame other people too? Jeez Harper. The past few chapters have been fun. I am glad actually glad to see Katie again. I can't wait to see more of what is going to happen to Harper with Katie as a cellmate.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    @simscognito Glad Katie has gained a fan! :tongue: We will find out more about her in upcoming chapters! :blush:

@SpectresValkyrie I think you're right that Harper is not completely irredeemable, but it's definitely going to be a difficult road haha. I think Zayne shared a lot of your fears... What if this whole situation just makes her WORSE instead of better? :/ Hopefully that will not be the case! Only time will tell... Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the chapter! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member

grow-up-meme-300x300.jpg
    Harper this meme is for you cuz someone needs to tell you this:
    grow-up-meme-300x300.jpg
    Harper this meme is for you cuz someone needs to tell you this:

I love it when she says "Why don't they just listen?" and I'm like, "What? Coming from you?" :D
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hmm i wonder if Zayne is going to try and get her out of jail early. Especially if he felt like crap about how it ended up going. Hey @CitizenErased14 did you plan on Harper getting two years in jail or was that spur of a moment plot thing?

Wondering if she is gong to follow in the path Mari went and find someone like a tech guy or someone that makes her remember everything...
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @LillyDoves: Zayne takes the Rosebrook art of digging oneself into a hole and digs a hole, like, underneath the prison fence. Or has Tomato do it. :o<3

Or since she's bi, a tech lesbian ;) (probably not but this tech lesbian can dream for some representation right)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    @InfraGreen

Tomato walks into the prison (somehow) and sits down somewhere to clean himself. The security guards and anyone else in charge all come out to marvel at him and pet him, giving Harper the perfect opportunity to just walk out unnoticed.

No Zayne needed whatsoever. :open_mouth:
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
    Ha! Perfect meme @winterbaby20 !

@LillyDoves Hehe if I’m being honest, I wanted to time it so she’d get out when Phoenix is a toddler because I hate TS4 babies :joy: But shhhh :tongue:

Interesting thought about Zayne trying to get her sentence reduced! Or I guess if all else fails he can get tomato’s help and go with @rednenemon ‘s plan Hehehehe
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey guys!

I will be sharing this with Saturday’s chapter, but I decided to share here as well :) After practicing for the past few weeks, I finally feel like I’m at the point where some of my poses are decent enough to share :blush: (I still have a long way to go thhiugh! So much to learn and improve on!)

I’ve added a Poses page to my blog, where I will be sharing the poses I do decide to make public :) I posted my first pose pack last night. All of them are ones you either have seen recently in some chapters, or will be seeing in upcoming ones. :)

You can check it out (and download it) here:

My Poses
    fEQRBhi.jpg

(Setting up my models for these Poses was so nostalgic and heartbreaking :bawling:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @CitizenErased14 They look great!! :)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Thanks I'm crying.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Hey guys!

I will be sharing this with Saturday’s chapter, but I decided to share here as well :) After practicing for the past few weeks, I finally feel like I’m at the point where some of my poses are decent enough to share :blush: (I still have a long way to go thhiugh! So much to learn and improve on!)

I’ve added a Poses page to my blog, where I will be sharing the poses I do decide to make public :) I posted my first pose pack last night. All of them are ones you either have seen recently in some chapters, or will be seeing in upcoming ones. :)

You can check it out (and download it) here:

My Poses
    fEQRBhi.jpg

(Setting up my models for these Poses was so nostalgic and heartbreaking :bawling:)

Awwww the family is back together! That just gave me an idea!

What if you had Harper dream that Mari was talking to her and that maybe starts her self-reflection and growth? Just a thought!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    Thank you guys :heart:

And @LillyDoves That’s a cool idea! Mari would definitely be a great one to give Harper some advice right now!
    snvAF3B.png
    Thank you guys :heart:

And @LillyDoves That’s a cool idea! Mari would definitely be a great one to give Harper some advice right now!

Yeah, and it would be a good way to bring in some past characters to remember.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    I mean, I was gonna comment, but honestly Trip's Wordpress comment pretty much sums up my hopes for the rest of the arc :joy:
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Those poses are wonderful! Nice work. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top