Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

1235...Next

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @romagi1, Grey House is a beautiful and elegant home both inside and out. The landscaping is absolutely gorgeous! One of my favorite spaces is the awesome greenhouse. So Pretty! :smile:

@itguyinsc, I love the architecture for Bayside Craftsman. The curved driveway looks awesome, leading to the 3-car garage. The interiors and the landscaping are just gorgeous! :smile:

@Sandraelle, Moroccan Riad is absolutely stunning! The koi pond, fountains and gardens are so beautiful. I just love the two story room in the center and the way you brought all the gorgeous greenery indoors. The lovely exotic colors, textures and items you chose are just Perfect for this gorgeous build! :smile:

@Lissykin, Prince is such a Handsome little guy! I bet he can't wait for his special Princess to join him! :smile:

@Simlena528, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor sick babies... not fun at all. I hope everyone gets well soon. <3
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    @WrathofCath Thank you! My son had to go to the hospital because he was having pains in his side and was dehydrated. I'm still keeping his fever under control but he's finally starting to feel better. He smiled at me today after days of not smiling...it melted my heart. The other three seem to be doing better too. Thank god.

@Lissykin I'm putting Prince in my game right now, but I don't think I'll get to play for a couple of days. Thank you again and I can't wait to see Princess <3
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    @WrathofCath Thank you! My son had to go to the hospital because he was having pains in his side and was dehydrated. I'm still keeping his fever under control but he's finally starting to feel better. He smiled at me today after days of not smiling...it melted my heart. The other three seem to be doing better too. Thank god.

@Lissykin I'm putting Prince in my game right now, but I don't think I'll get to play for a couple of days. Thank you again and I can't wait to see Princess <3

I'm happy to hear your son is doing better! Hopefully everyone will be on the mend quickly. I love the pics you share, it's wonderful to see the pets in action. :) No rush though!! <3
    SLpPUp.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    It's that time again, moving day!

~CLOSED~
    Our January thread is now closed. Please join us on our February thread here.
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    edited February 2018
    sorry i just realized i posted here accidently