Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your Love-to-Hate sim?

KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
I have a love-hate relationship with Nancy Landgraab. I cannot stand her, I even gave her a make-over that made her look like the typical gold digger woman (bleached blonde, pink and white and lots of gold accessoires) and yet in some way I also love her in an "It's so bad it's almost good" way. She ticks me off every time I see her and I make my sims purposefully have a bad relationship with her because I just love to hate her. The same goes for the Calientes, I gave them short-haired chihuahuas (I can't stand them) because I hate the household but I love them as well because they bring drama to everything.

I hate those sims, but I also really really love them. Do you have a sim that you feel like that about?

Comments

• SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    Wow! Love to hate sims... lol.

I think my most notorious love to hate sims currently are the Landgraabs too. I think I've always had this with them since "The sims bustin' out" for game consoles. Malcom Landgraab was the worst, so I think my hatred of them comes from that.

It doesn't help that they added Johnny Zest, the disowned Landgraab to the game, making me hate them more. It makes their "wholesome look" even more corrupt to them, and I always feel sorry for Johnny, giving him the best life ever to smite them. lol.

I think I have love hate relationship with the Goths too, but just for the Sims 4 version of them. I hate that the history of them is gone from previous sims games, so they are dull and boring to me, kinda like shells of what they could be.
    But I'm still fascinated with the Goth story, as its always been one of the most interesting pre-made sim stories.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Katrina Calente, for some reason she draws me in in almost every game, even though I don't actually play her. In my current save, MC Command married her and J. Huntington and they had a baby girl. So, I immediately moved out Dina and Nina and had her get pregnant again before she got too old.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited January 2018
    Eliza Pancakes. I TRY my hardest to keep Shinya away from her but nope she seeks him out and well ya know, he don't say no. Shinya really isn't the forthcoming type but he don't beat around the bush either. He don't go flaunting his conquests or escapades and don't take lightly at all if one his side pieces goes to far. So if ya want to be with him you HAVE to understand that you are NOT the only one his mind, be discreet and know that your time with him is brief. That Eliza is not. That chick will walk right up to him and kiss right in front of his date, which is the one and only way for him to actually dump you. So I try to stay clear from her. UNLESS I want her to add her spice to drama pot.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    edited January 2018
    Nancy Landgraab is a thorn in these eyes as well! She comes across like a mean and fake plumming plum :blush:
    I make my sims do mean interactions with her every single time. I can't stand her (not deleting her because I like keeping my premades in the game).
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Eliza PAncakes because Bob belongs to Boozy #Bobsquad...lol

Personally though, it's Nancy Landgraab. She's mean, follows my sims like a stalker, and has that face that you just want to wipe the floor with.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Zoey Patel. I kind of despise Zooey Dashniel, the actress she's based off of, so I enjoy torturing her. So far, she's been broke, had her husband cheat on her multiple times, been a ghost, had her dog poisoned, all sorts of fun stuff.
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Liberty Lee. The poor girl didn't have a chance. She was part of 3 welcome wagons along with at least one of her BBF roomates and she ALWAYS took a beeline towards the household's computer and STAYED THERE. It was very difficult to get rid of her too.

This was before I discovered I could group up the Sims and do things as a group, mind you, so she poor thing almost got into an unfortunate accident until I decided to give her a chance when I started to play her household.

I may warm up to her and I did give her a big makeover. Cut her hair, gave her some new clothes and along with the rest of the roomates, spent a quite a while decorating her apartment and trying to come up with a story for her.

Right now, she is out of work after, finally (yay!!), getting fired from her painting career. I am playing her has a trust fund kinda kid who doesn't have to work but is trying to find her niche in life. I am having her work on her handiness skill so she is at least somewhat useful as she doesn't contribute to the household bills much.

I still haven't warmed up to her BUT I don't despise her anymore and I think her friendship with the original male part of the BFF household is adorable.
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Zoey Patel. I kind of despise Zooey Dashniel, the actress she's based off of, so I enjoy torturing her. So far, she's been broke, had her husband cheat on her multiple times, been a ghost, had her dog poisoned, all sorts of fun stuff.

Had her dog poisoned??? Now that's evil, you must hate her with a real passion! :lol:
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited January 2018
    Love to hate? Or love/hate?

I love to destroy the goth family, if that falls into one of the categories. For some reason, every few years with each iteration i like to take the goths and totally ruin them with affairs, sudden deaths, fights etc
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    Both. Or either :lol: That would definitely fall into the love to hate category, @StrawberryYogurt :smiley:
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I like all the famous townies. The only Sims I have any issues with are the mean/hot-headed ones that are just annoying to interact with.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Vladaslaus. He drives me crazy breaking into my sim houses in the middle of the night. I love his evilness and his silly vampire stalky way of walking but man I just wanna stake him!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I love all the premades but sometimes johny zest is annoying for me I don't know why but I hate Nancy Landgraab but I love Geoffrey Landgraab in a way lol
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    Vladaslaus. He drives me crazy breaking into my sim houses in the middle of the night. I love his evilness and his silly vampire stalky way of walking but man I just wanna stake him!

Ugh, I forgot about him, add him to my list too! lol

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Any of the losers in the Renegades. I enjoy tormenting them a little too much.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I particularly dislike the Landgraabs, and the Fengs off the top of my head, I find them too stuck-up for my taste; Johnny truly deserved better. Though in one game I gave the Fengs a pug named Li and dressed him up, and I like the dog better than them lol. In general there are more townies I dislike and even some created Sims of my own that are specifically made to hate haha. In general Mean sims are not likeable either but that's obvious.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    imhappy wrote: »

Poisoned her dog!!! That's some fatel attraction 🐸🐸🐸🐸 there!!! hmmm I have some ideas now!!! (c;

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Summer Holiday - she's everywhere and too easy with everyone.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited February 2018
    Max Villearal. He is such a little terror in almost every game I have played, and given his age he tends to be a long-term nemesis in many of my play throughs -- something of a 'first act villain' in generational play.

Other favorite heels include the Fengs and the Landgraabs.
    I thought of another household that I just want to strangle.

If you have the City Living Expansion pack, I absolutely cannot stand the Rasoya family, Mostly, the mother Geeta.
    They are the worst neighbors in that apartment. I've tried giving them makeovers and stuff to give them a chance in the past, but Geeta mostly rubs me the wrong way!

But their household in that building is one of the best ones for learning the ropes of how city living works for me. Not to mention is one of my favorite apartment complexes in San Myshuno.

• aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    Oh how I love the Landgraabs, always play them in all my saves. Love to play Malcolm as a spoilt rich teen with only rich friends - the Villareals, the Fyres, the Kim-lewises, the Bjergsens, the Goths and any others in the big houses. When he grows up he marries money and then gets a job as a businessman or Chef. He even has a snob club where he hires a pianist and they watch him play while sipping on drinks and chatting. I really don't pay much attention to Nancy but this save I actually made her cheat on Geoffrey with my sim and then with Johnny who she then moved in with in a bigger place of course. Then I used cheats to make Johnny Geoffrey's brother. Then I made Geoffrey get a new girlfriend. Actually it happened that Jade Rosa was visiting and started hitting on Geoffrey real heavy so I helped things along.

But generally, I love to hate the Pancakes and the Muches simply because of their name and weird looks. Then I like them because their weird looks are unique and easy to identify, but I never play them.
    Uhm, @aujineh, Nancy is Johnny's mother. They don't have a relationship ingame but I'm still pretty sure that that's canon. I used to hate Johnny as well but I've grown to like him when one of my sims had a baby with him and he cared for his daughter devotedly. And I love the Pancakes, they're one of my all-time favorite households :lol:
    Karlia wrote: »
    Uhm, @aujineh, Nancy is Johnny's mother. They don't have a relationship ingame but I'm still pretty sure that that's canon. I used to hate Johnny as well but I've grown to like him when one of my sims had a baby with him and he cared for his daughter devotedly. And I love the Pancakes, they're one of my all-time favorite households :lol:

Yah, that Nancy is his mom thing.
    I wish EA/Maxis went and made the relationship connection there. I don't know if that was an overlook, or laziness.
    It makes no sense that they have no relationship, but Johnny's description is about nothing but being disowned for wanting to do comedy. lol

Yeah I don't know why they didn't make them related either. They could've just placed them in the same household, make them related, gave them a horrible relationship and then have Johnny move out. Which is what I did for my savefile because I have MC command center and I really did not want those two to get paired up accidentally.
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    edited February 2018
    Karlia wrote: »

Yeah I know the back story but since they did not have any relationship I chose to make my own back story and make him Geoffrey's brother. That way he is still a family member who got disowned. Geoffrey is a Doctor (in this save) so he got the house and the fortune.

ETA - and by the way, I love Johnny - he is married to my simself (my avatar here) in another save.