Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• TSandersTSanders Posts: 89 Member
    @illusie @rosemow Thanks ^-^
    BabyBunBunOfDoom on Origin
  • ZKirianZKirian Posts: 124 Member
    I'm back! Life's been busy. I've actually been playing the Sims more than building recently, but got the bit by the building bug....so here I am. I love this challenge. I wish there was more romantic decor to choose from in-game!

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a small dining room for Valentine’s Day
    Gallery name of room: Romance for Two
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/513AFBB206D011E889DA2979BDEA37E6
    Origin id: ZKirian
    Story: This dining room/living room space is the perfect romantic setting for newlyweds Alice and Andrew. Andrew is getting ready to surprise Alice with a romantic Valentine's Day evening...he's even strewn rose petals all over the floor. The only thing I forgot was to add the wall speaker so they could dance after a dinner and drinks.
    Pictures of the room:
    EBPOZCy.png?1
    7SA9bCH.png
    3qkgwXc.png

"Video games foster the mindset that allows creativity to grow" -Nolan Bushnell So game on.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    @rosemow @StangMix2 @illusie @lsnishi @coolsim9999999 thanks, i wasn't even aware, wow. :o
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Romance For Two is a very nice romantic themed dining room! @ZKirian :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The floral petals on the floor look very pretty! Very nice red sofa seat sitting area near the fireplace. Alice and Andrew will enjoy sitting relaxing there near the fire having a drink from the bar or from the drinks bucket after their meal. The red flowers on the fireplace ledge and the floral wall painting are special and pretty for them to look at whilst sitting in front of the fire chatting. The sculptures are a nice touch either sides of the fireplace ,The bar counter nook looks great! The bottles shelving looks great on the nook wall. Very nice windows dining nook! The red curtains, red dining chairs, and black glittery top dining table look so very nice together! It is a very nice dining nook for the sims to enjoy eating their Valentines meal with nice outdoors views of the starry night . The red floral trellis lattices and the red flowers on the table look so very pretty! The colour of the room walls looks very nice.
    It is a very pretty dining room for celebrating Valentines Day! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    You're welcome @poltergeist :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A small dining room for Valentine’s Day.
    Gallery name of room: What a Romantic Night.
    Gallery Link: Here.
    Origin id: Netxpre2.

Pictures of the room:

pxGadMn.jpg
    5gmSnJz.jpg
    CFt0dOP.jpg
    Z1wzj7e.jpg
    mEjn5Dj.jpg
  • KiernonKiernon Posts: 47 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: Small dining room for Valentines day
    Gallery name of room: Valentine and Dine
    Origin id: Kiernonn
    Pictures of the room :
    01-31-18_10-27-42PM.png
    01-31-18_10-27-49PM.png
    01-31-18_10-27-28PM.png
    01-31-18_10-27-38PM.png
    01-31-18_10-27-18PM.png[img][/img]
    What a Romantic Night is such a very pretty dining room! @JosieAnglin :) Very nice design of the room! The floral petals under the dining table, the pink blossoms either sides of the door and the red flowers on the dining table top are very special touches. The alternating red roses and candles on the edges of the room looks so very pretty! The glittery topped dining table complemented with the red dining chairs is very nice for Alice and Andrew to enjoy eating a Valentines Day meal. The floral wall clock is a nice homely touch. The white chandelier ceiling light is a special touch of elegance. The flowers wall shelves look very nice in the room.
    It is a very special dining room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
    edited February 2018
    Hello @Kiernon :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is so very nice and special that you have joined us and have created a room for this week's challenge ! Thankyou so very much! I hope that you will also enjoy entering future weeks room challenges also!
    Valentine and Dine is a very special romantic dining room! :) The flowers on the exterior walls of the room look very pretty! Very nice windows dining area! The floral lattice trellis on the windows add a very special look to the dining area! Alice and Andrew will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst eating their meals. The red colour of the dining seats looks nice, and the red rose and candle on the dining table, and hearts wall decor , are very nice romantic touches! They will enjoy having a drink from the drinks bucket with their meal. The flowers and candles on the side wall table and wall shelving, and the flowers on the wall look very nice in the room. The pink curtains and the hearts wall pattern look very pretty!
    The romantic floral furnishing of the dining room looks very nice! Thankyou again very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • xraygrl2004xraygrl2004 Posts: 84 Member
    Entry Form
    Gallery name of room: Sunset for Two
    Gallery Link:https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/54F1552D070911E888C4B32801A8F5FC
    Origin id: Xraygrl2004
    Notes: Alice and Andrew recently returned from their honeymoon on Isla Paradisio. Andrew wanted to surprise Alice with a romantic dinner for Valentine's Day. So, he decorated the dining room to remind Alice of the wonderful dinners they shared watching the sunset.
    Pictures of the room :
    Pa6P57H.png
    DPiGbdG.png
    Tahl4hi.png
    Rke3QSo.jpg
  • KiernonKiernon Posts: 47 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @Kiernon :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is so very nice and special that you have joined us and have created a room for this week's challenge ! Thankyou so very much! I hope that you will also enjoy entering future weeks room challenges also!
    Valentine and Dine is a very special romantic dining room! :) The flowers on the exterior walls of the room look very pretty! Very nice windows dining area! The floral lattice trellis on the windows add a very special look to the dining area! Alice and Andrew will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst eating their meals. The red colour of the dining seats looks nice, and the red rose and candle on the dining table, and hearts wall decor , are very nice romantic touches! They will enjoy having a drink from the drinks bucket with their meal. The flowers and candles on the side wall table and wall shelving, and the flowers on the wall look very nice in the room. The pink curtains and the hearts wall pattern look very pretty!
    The romantic floral furnishing of the dining room looks very nice! Thankyou again very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)

Thank you Rosemow! <3 I had a lot of fun so I will definitely be back again! :smile:
    Sunset for Two is a very calming and peaceful looking dining room which will bring back many special memories of the sunset dinners that they enjoyed in Isla Paradiso @xraygrl2004 <3 The sunset colour of the walls gives such a very nice look to the room! Very nice heart shape of the room! The flower petals under the dining table are very pretty! The red flowers on the dining table top, and the red flowers on the wall shelving are very nice romantic touches. The pink heart teddy is cute! It is a special touch that the coffee cup wall picure has a heart, and the wooden heart wall decor adds to the specialness of the room. The plants decor looks very nice on the windows, and the flower sculpture and flower vase are great touches in the room. Alice and Andrew will like having a drink from the drinks bottles that are on the shelving in the glasses. The sunset wall picture and picture of Isla Paradiso are special honeymoon reminders. The hanging ceiling light is a nice touch.
    It is a very special sunset themed dining room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
    edited February 2018
    Theme for the week: "a small dining room for Valentines Day"
    Gallery name of room : Wine Dining Room
    Origin id : kuhpflanzen
    Pictures of the room :
    tumblr_p3gin8poGb1v707rto4_1280.png
    tumblr_p3gin8poGb1v707rto3_1280.png
    tumblr_p3gin8poGb1v707rto2_1280.png
    top + my sims:
    tumblr_p3gin8poGb1v707rto5_1280.png
    tumblr_p3gin8poGb1v707rto1_1280.png
    tumblr_p3gin8poGb1v707rto6_1280.png
    hallway is not part of the room build, but i like how it looks lol.

eta; and i just realized you said "valentines themed". tumblr_inline_mp4bqxMWd21qz4rgp.gif
    does this still count? it isn't pink and red, but i think it's still vaguely valentines-ish with the gifts and whatnot lol.
    Post edited by poltergeist on

The colour scheme of Wine Dining Room looks very stylishly nice! @poltergeist :) Very nice furnishing of the room! The braid trimmed curtains are a very nice touch in the room. The white dining chairs look very nice with the giass dining table. Alice and Andrew will enjoy having a drink from the drinks bucket with their meal. It is a nice touch that that they have bought gift wrapped Valentines Day gifts for each other and placed them on the table <3 The fireplace will keep the room warm whilst they are dining. The books and candles are nice touches on the fireplace ledge, and the plants look nice placed either sides of the fireplace to add touches of nature in the room, The wine glasses pictures add a very nice look to the room. The black cat on the side wall table looks great in the room and goes well in the room colour scheme. The flowers are nice touch. Andrew will enjoy serenading Alice on the violin <3
    It is very stylish dining room for celebrating Valentines Day! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
    @rosemow thank you! i added the link now too, almost forgot. :)

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    It's going to be interesting to see what I can come up with for this. I haven't got much inspiration yet and I feel like I need a stuff pack. I think there's a romance one? That I don't have xD and maybe something I there would be like yeah! That's it! Haven't hit that idea spot yet. But side note. Challenges 1 3 and 4 have inspired me for a household that I'm working on. They are going to all be in one household. I know that's a long time ago and I'll be uploading them to the gallery when they're finished. ^^
    edited February 2018
    Thank you very much @StangMix2 :)! I'm glad you like my dining room B)!

I really like yours @StangMix2 B)! The pops of red against the black look great, and that red sparkly table looks nice :)!

Everyone's dining rooms are very nicely decorated B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Shadami wrote: »
    It's going to be interesting to see what I can come up with for this. I haven't got much inspiration yet and I feel like I need a stuff pack. I think there's a romance one? That I don't have xD and maybe something I there would be like yeah! That's it! Haven't hit that idea spot yet. But side note. Challenges 1 3 and 4 have inspired me for a household that I'm working on. They are going to all be in one household. I know that's a long time ago and I'll be uploading them to the gallery when they're finished. ^^

Hello @Shadami :) I will look forward to seeing the room!
    One of the stuff packs is called Romantic Garden Stuff, This may be the pack that you have been thinking of.? It is more an outdoors themed pack.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-romantic-garden-guide/
    It is nice that challenges 1,3 and 4 have inspired you to create a household. It will be very nice to see the household when you have uploaded them to the Gallery <3
    You're welcome @StangMix2 :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    edited February 2018
    Gallery name of room: I'll ask her tonight
    Gallery Link: here
    Origin id: Kilra0
    Pictures of the room :
    KDQhJsc.png
    7O30nnL.png
    066PPSW.png
    I’ll ask her tonight is a very romantic looking dining room! @kilra0 :) The name of the room is great! The diamond shape of the room to reflect a diamond wedding ring looks so very nice! Very nice red and black colour scheme of the room. The wndows look great how they are used in the room. The sims will enjoy the moonlight coming in through the windows as they are dining there. It looks very nice the way that the dining chairs and table forn a heart shape! The flower petals on the floor, the red candles on the wall shelving, and the candles along the edges of the windows look so very pretty! The yellow sunflowers look so very nice and sunny! The red rose on the table is romantic. The vases of red flowers and the red flower sculpture are very pretty for the sims to see whilst dining. The heart blackboard picture, and the pretty cherry blossom picture add a very nice look to the room. The red colour of the walls and the black colour of the flooring complement each other very well!
    It is a very pretty and romantically furnished dining room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
    edited February 2018
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave lsnishi B)! Great study for Solomon :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thank you @rosemow and @coolsim9999999! I'm very surprised and happy about the fav. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top