March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graham shows next SP Icon - The Sims 4: Cockroach Stuff?!

123457...Next

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I know I am gonna get flamed for this, but that was a immature thing to do? I mean, seriously? Isn't this the same guru that was rude to fans at a live stream? ._. ... I'm sorry what a d**k move...I mean I can take jokes, but really what was the point?
    That was Grant who was rude not Graham and Grant lost his @SimGuru right after. Graham has always been nice and helpful he has gone out of his way to explain things to the Sims community, I don't find the joke to be mean at all he's playing around he's having fun with his work good for him.

Did Grant really "lose" his SimGuru title? Isn't he like in a really high position at Maxis or something
    Soon after Grant was rude to the community he lost his @SimGuruGrant account on Twitter be it his choice to step down or someone else I have no idea but seeing as being a Guru is a choice and not a job requirement his position did not change at all.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
    @ChadSims2 What did he do exactly?
    39901666071_622df5aee5_o.jpg
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    @ChadSims2 What did he do exactly?

Would also like to know.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think it was because of the Cats and Dogs livestream due to the way he answered certain inquiries, like the one on kennels.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @icmnfrsh No, he deleted his SimGuru account way before that
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, wow, that long ago. I can understand, though. PR is a very headache-inducing job.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Yeah, I think it was like 2015 or 2016.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    it was still nice having something to talk about even if it was a joke
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Do you, or anyone, have any idea what the theme of the next SP might be? I haven't seen anything that I would consider a "hint" to what they might be working on. Any ideas? (We know it ain't bug related)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Do you, or anyone, have any idea what the theme of the next SP might be? I haven't seen anything that I would consider a "hint" to what they might be working on. Any ideas? (We know it ain't bug related)

I bet it has something to do with danger because everyone seems to see we need it @Dannydanbo
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    The first thing that popped into my head when I saw this icon was nature. So something nature related? Something like seasons? I don't know...
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
    @everthewildeone Yeah, seasons in a stuffpack... :D
  • everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    Hey! It could happen! *plays McDonald's music*
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Hey! It could happen! *plays McDonald's music*

Lmao 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    @LoveMcQueen5683 - Isn't that wreath the one that came with Laundry Day?

@FreezerBunnyCowplant - I don't know whether he's lost his Guru title, but whether or not you are a Guru doesn't have to do with your rank in the company. It's an optional role that some people in the team take on when they want to engage more directly with the customers.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Terra wrote: »
    @LoveMcQueen5683 - Isn't that wreath the one that came with Laundry Day?

@FreezerBunnyCowplant - I don't know whether he's lost his Guru title, but whether or not you are a Guru doesn't have to do with your rank in the company. It's an optional role that some people in the team take on when they want to engage more directly with the customers.

Right. And the official word was that he no longer wanted to be a Guru. I don't blame him because the community has a tendency to misinterpret words, take things out of context, etc. and that's what happened right before he relinquished his title.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Ok, so we're called delusional and made fun of for ANY type of speculation we do, people get banned, threads get deleted, we're addressed in SUCH a condescending manner by gurus whenever the topic of speculation arises and most importantly - we're being told they DON'T do any hinting, etc.

But then this happens? I mean, what? Wish they'd quit, really. They're embarrassing themselves.