March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are Nannys immortal?

My sims have been friends with a Nanny since they were toddlers. Now the sims are young adults and the elder nanny is still alive. They even hang out every now and then

Comments

• sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Yes, several of the NPC's in sims 4 are literally immortal, nannies, butlers, buskers and some others like The Reaper and Jasmine Holiday . I have the MC Command mod which allows you to make them age normally.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • kjkjkj123kjkjkj123 Posts: 51 Member
    I’ve noticed this too. There is a nanny that has been babysitting my not young adult, but fully grown adult sim since she was a toddler. Now they are the same age.
    tumblr_mp33xbxIYg1rg0s30o1_250.gifBenzi chibna looble bazebni gweb
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Yeah. I have butler that has lasted 3 generations. :flushed:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Yeah. I have butler that has lasted 3 generations. :flushed:

I mean, I love my elderly immortal butler Eva. That means I don't have to waste my time, resources, and money to hire a new one :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
    I wish they'd change that, it doesn't feel right.
    39901666071_622df5aee5_o.jpg
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Yes, a lot of the NPC are immortal. So if the wife has an affair with the nanny that result in a pregnancy... One could use the immortality in their game play. Granted it will be a LOT of playing out things in your head but it can be done...LOL (c: Yeah that's where I was going in my game play before my friend decided to "Fix" my laptop and all he did was reset it back to manufacture settings.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    Noticed it. Which is why I was so surprised that my toddler got a new, elder nanny. Even though the adult nanny who cared for her mother is still alive and had just called the day before. Tot's mother is nearly an elder herself.
    image.png