Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder when the next wave of dlc is coming for the consoles

Comments

• DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16270381"]According to a source on Twitter Romantic Garden is now confirmed for Feb 6th.[/quote]
    I heard about that too . Looking forward to it :)
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    I agree we need me.
    Dine out is great but come one it took long for it to even be put on console!
    There's so many packs that would of been better added don't get me wrong ik glad for what we're getting.
    I don't want to wait every month for just 1 game pack release.
    At this rate Sims 5 will be out by the time we get all the docs.

Thats if we get all the dlc's. Im sure we will but it depends on performance and how thats effected by adding more packs.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited January 2018
    According to a source on Twitter Romantic Garden is now confirmed for Feb 6th.

I wonder if it will be paired with anything else or just singular. I was hoping for another bundle with an ep, gp and stuff pack or two again. Better value for money. Maybe that bundle was just a one off as they had time to port more dlc between the base game port being completed and its launch date.
  • DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    I am hopeing for more bundles . Hopefully they will do that more often than not .
  • shotbyronshotbyron Posts: 59 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > According to a source on Twitter Romantic Garden is now confirmed for Feb 6th.

I'm willing to bet the 2nd stuff pack for Feb is announced right befire release. Followed by an expansion in March. Hopefully it's get to work.
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > According to a source on Twitter Romantic Garden is now confirmed for Feb 6th.

Great Feb 6 -eyeroll-
    [
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Apparently cats and dogs is out in March with Parenthood following in April.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member

Ooo exciting! I love both of those.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    floralney wrote: »

Yep it's been leaked for the whole year. Problem is no mention of Get Together and Spa Day.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member

Yep it's been leaked for the whole year. Problem is no mention of Get Together and Spa Day.

What doesnt release in 2018 will be a holdover for 2019. They will only send listings out so far ahead of time.

That's a shame. I really want Cats and Dogs and Parenthood, but Get Together and Spa Day are my next most wanted.
    Tbh I'd would rather have Get together and Get to work come first.
    [
    Also is there is link for what's coming to console? Would appreciate if anyone knew. ^_^
    [
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

Where is the source for all this information?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    edited January 2018
    Nevermind. I found it. Here's a list for quick reference.

Romantic Garden: February 6th
    Cats & Dogs: March 20th
    Parenthood: April 15th
    Kids Room Stuff: May 15th
    Toddler Stuff: May 15th
    Get to Work: June 15th
    Outdoor Retreat: July 15th
    Backyard Stuff: August 15th
    Movie Hangout: August 15th
    Fitness Stuff: November 15th
    Spooky Stuff: November 15th
    Bowling Stuff: February 2nd 2019

Spa Day, Get Together, Laundry Day, and the unnamed Gamepack are the only ones not listed and my guess is they might be released in September or October or maybe even December.

I don't know if I believe this is legit but I guess we will just have to wait and see. I find it odd that a lot of them are releasing on the 15th but it doesnt really mean anything, I guess.

Video source:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&feature=youtu.be&v=poiEtCEUz7s
    LR3g0ni.jpg

Spa Day, Get Together, Laundry Day, and the unnamed Gamepack are the only ones not listed and my guess is they might be released in September or October or maybe even December.

I don't know if I believe this is legit but I guess we will just have to wait and see. I find it odd that a lot of them are releasing on the 15th but it doesnt really mean anything, I guess.

Video source:

Romantic Garden has also been confirmed at Amazon and another store.
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Yeah me too! I really miss spending so much needed money on boring, un-in-depth , money-whording, lack-luster DLC :(
    23rif7.gif
    Next week Romantic Garden Stuff will be releasing Tuesday Feb 6th. Can't wait. It comes with 1 or 2 premade lots included in you're library.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Romantic Gardens is good and all, but the real question is, "When's the next patch?".
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Romantic Gardens is good and all, but the real question is, "When's the next patch?".

Good question. Last Console Patch was in December.
    RionAgrias wrote: »

Agreed.
  • rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    I’m so ready for a new patch i was really hoping for one when pc got it... :/

Video source:

So far this list is legit. I hope cats and dogs is actually next.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    I don't understand why cats and dogs would come out before the others since it just came in November of last year?
    [
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    I agree we need me.
    Dine out is great but come one it took long for it to even be put on console!
    There's so many packs that would of been better added don't get me wrong ik glad for what we're getting.
    I don't want to wait every month for just 1 game pack release.
    At this rate Sims 5 will be out by the time we get all the docs.

Thats if we get all the dlc's. Im sure we will but it depends on performance and how thats effected by adding more packs.

At first I thought they would limit DLC to the consoles ability to to actually play the game without it being overloaded and causing problems. That is the same as saying a grocery store shouldn't sell more food than you can fit in your refrigerator. "Play It Your Way" is part of the core of the whole Sims franchise. They/EA, will release as many expansions, stuff packs etc as they can and it will be up to the consumer to monitor their consoles ability to store and run the that content.