Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hehehe @PurplishSimEater Keep that popcorn ready!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Baaaahahahaha! This can't possibly be good for Harper's state of mind. :joy: Although we don't know if Katie is still who she was. Now I'm excited to learn what she's there for!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney Yeah this was a total slap in the face! Which Harper deserves :tongue:

Good point about how we don’t know what Katie might be like now. Harper hasn’t seen her in 2-3 years, and we also don’t know yet what she’s in for (but we will soon!)

Thanks for reading!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    I'm calling it now... They learn to almost tolerate each other, almost like each other, and then THE GAY begins.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Hahaha how did I forget to reply to you @Wralai ? This comment cracked me up :joy: Seems to be a popular theory around here.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    I'm kind of torn because on one hand I feel like Harper has done too much to be fully redeemed. Stealing from her grandmother, lying to everyone, treating the people who cared about like trash. I'm honestly not that big of a Harper fan anymore. On the other hand she is in prison now and unable to be there for little Phoenix which is horrible but not undeserved. Maybe she will take a card from Mari's book and do a complete turn around or she will just continue to spiral.

Also, I hope we can see more of Phoenix and Zayne!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    So glad to be back to two chapters a week!

6.56: Controlled
    MXz1THp.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @LillyDoves Sorry I missed your comment earlier! You’re so right about how far Harper has fallen... hopefully she can still find some shred of redemption eventually! And yes we will be seeing Zayne and Phoenix a little bit, don’t worry! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    > didn't bring Tomato to visit

Sad.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited January 2018
    I could literally shake Harper! So Katie has to feel bad for ruining a car in a state of drunkenness but oh-so-innocent Harper Rosebrook is completely fine?! Argh!

Edit: That fan art site is great! I especially love the first one and Marialein's second one! :love:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I think this is a brilliant twist bringing back Katie for some romper room time with Harper. It'll show how both of them can grow and change together while they're miserable in that place. I'm SOOOO excited for this character arc, I'm screaming inside. :scream:

Sorry for fangirling about this, but I loved the twist SO MUCH!!!! :love:

It's just a perfect little twist of fate. That happens in life, you know? You can't mess with it. <3
    I can see it now...Harper ends up with Katie and the two adopt a child while they raise Phoenix together. Such a sweet scenario. And they can laugh about how they hated each other growing up. LOVE!!! <3 "Deaf girl" will become her pet name for Harper. And instead of hating it, she'll adore it!

Yes, I've totally given up on Dev at this point. :bawling: But Katie will help me lick my wounds. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So now we know why Katie is there. That sounds like her to get drunk and wreak a car. To bad she is still acting childish and a bit mean with her words. I do think she also has grown a bit though.

Harper is still Harper, spoiled and entitled. I hope all the structure and therapy will help her. I am also one to not ship those two together like @Sonniejj on WP said. The best I'm hoping for is that they get along and maybe become friends.

I am looking forward to hearing about Erik and how he is doing. I'm thinking he is doing much better than Harper. :) I also am very happy your back to two updates a week @CitizenErased14! <3 Now to go check out the fan art...
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I think this is a brilliant twist bringing back Katie for some romper room time with Harper. It'll show how both of them can grow and change together while they're miserable in that place. I'm SOOOO excited for this character arc, I'm screaming inside. :scream:

It's just a perfect little twist of fate. That happens in life, you know? You can't mess with it. <3
    I can see it now...Harper ends up with Katie and the two adopt a child while they raise Phoenix together. Such a sweet scenario. And they can laugh about how they hated each other growing up. LOVE!!! <3 "Deaf girl" will become her pet name for Harper. And instead of hating it, she'll adore it!

Yes, I've totally given up on Dev at this point. :bawling: But Katie will help me lick my wounds. Ha!

Or
    Dev contributes to their child!!!
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Or
    Dev contributes to their child!!!

Ohhh....I like that thought... <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    86bf238ca563bbeed70332170ee48d63cf2e1003.gif
    Seriously, Harper.... You could be in a lot worse places.

Also, TEAM HARIK ALL THE WAY!!!! Erik's my babay!

OITNB-gif-1.gif
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    So...let me get this straight. Harper is complaining about being controlled in prison? That therapist certainly has his work cut out for him, doesn’t he? Maybe it’s a good thing she’s in there for so long, because it might just take two years for her to realize how absolutely rediculous she’s being. I mean, having to work in a library for six hours a day isn’t exactly hard labor, honey. She actually lucked out.

I also love how when she finds out what Katie did she almost immediately starts judging her and saying that should feel bad because what she did was so awful...while poor Harper is only there because her mean Dad called the police and the mean judge gave her such a long sentence. After all, she only committed bank fraud against her grandmother...after already being caught shoplifting...because her horrible parents wouldn’t give her money to support her boyfriend’s drug use unless he (gasp) got off the drugs. Nothing is ever Harper’s fault...

I am still holding out hope that she can turn things around, but it’s never going to happen unless she realizes that yes, some things are her fault.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    LOL! @orangeplumbob

Why would @CitizenErased14 put in the fact that Harper is bi if she's never really going to act on that side of the coin, so to speak. If not with Katie, I do believe she's going to act on that desire. She's in a prison with only women. A girl's gonna get lonely. It'd be fine if she didn't swing that way, but she does, so...just sayin'. ;)

Ship Harik is at the bottom of a heroine needle. :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @purplestarz2006 I totally agree with everything you said! Also @CitizenErased14 Harper's therapist looks familiar to me somehow. I wonder if he is who I think he is?
  • Options
    Whoops, neglected my thread for too long and the comments piled up! :tongue: Apologies in advance for the reply-spam!

@InfraGreen We get to see Tomato in Saturday's chapter! :open_mouth:

@MrsRacooney Harper deserves a good shake! Somehow in her mind she's still somehow better than Katie... Kind of ridiculous :joy: But that's our girl...

Glad you enjoyed the artwork! I was so blown away (and so flattered) by all of it!

@pammiechick I'm so glad you're such a fan of Katie and Harper being roomies! Hopefully it doesn't disappoint :tongue: And you've officially abandoned ship, huh? Well I think you're in luck because the SS... Hartie (? haha) is accepting new crew member applications (though there seems to be quite a long list of applicants! :tongue:) @Bugsie2016 seems to have an interesting way of keeping part of your former ship alive though! Ha!

In regards to your second post, obviously I can't really say much ;) Just that you make an interesting point :tongue:

@haswh Katie still has a mean streak to her, it's true. But she's also not the same person she was when she was back at school with Harper...

Though you're right, Harper, on the other hand, STILL hasn't changed! But maybe a friendship with Katie could help that? We shall see...

And we have an Erik chapter Saturday! :smiley:

@orangeplumbob that second gif killed me :joy: And yes, it could be so much worse! And at least she has good company, right? Those inmates seem pretty cool... ;):tongue:

@purplestarz2006 I love everything you said, honestly haha. It's a perfect description of how absolutely ridiculous and hypocritical Harper is! She needs to wake up and take some responsibility for her actions!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I think it is more likely that Harper and Katie will become best friends or at least friends who will have good stories for Phoenix to hear later. I’m not an Erik Fan at this point but not sure if Devin is an option but it’s possible a complete newbie comes into play and helps Harper!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    @LillyDoves She falls in love with her therapist! <3:D
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    @LillyDoves She falls in love with her therapist! <3:D

That would be such a twist! I’m down for it!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    @LillyDoves It would be a great twist! We won't know until...only @CitizenErased14 knows and she won't tell us anything. She loves to watch us squirm like little omebas under a microscope! >:)
  • Options
    Hahahaha everyone is having way too much fun with the shipping around here :joy: I love it :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    from the back, the therapist looks like a dark-skin version of Mark-whom Harper wouldn't be aware about because he died way before she was born.
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top