Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey @friendsfan367 ! I'm being a good Bugs this week!
    Hint: <--

yes you are. now stay that way.

I'm innocent! ^^

lol. since when.

When have I not been innocent?! :innocent:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I'm innocent! ^^

lol. since when.

everytime you change avis before i say.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

I'm innocent! ^^

lol. since when.

everytime you change avis before i say.

What? Me? :open_mouth: I'm innocent, I tell you. :innocent:
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Hey everyone! I thought I'd start the [insert time of day you're currently experiencing here] off with a question. Which of your sims is your favorite to write? (Whether from their point of view, or just in dialogue.) :)

My favorites are probably Sullivan
    because he's a big mess of emotions and I like writing confrontational dialogue. :D
    and Acacia.
    I don't know why, but I really enjoy more antagonist/villainous characters when it comes to my writing.
  • Options
    SimmerSuper6464SimmerSuper6464 Posts: 224 Member
    edited January 2018
    IMG_0329.jpg

Chapter 1.3 is up! This chapter is rated (18 yrs.+)!
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Cats are devious creatures! >:)
    Alright, you've found me out. I'm not a cat person. :D

I'm for sure going to hook your sim selfie up with a cat lady.... lives by herself and a dozen cats (thanks to MCCC :grimace: .... just kidding!!!

@LegacySims2017 and @simscognito I'd live with the cat lady. Lol. I can't wait to get past the first part of my challenge in my LASL so I can own a cat.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Park :D Well, I am a bit competitive, aren't I @Munterbacon. >:)
    @Shadami of course you can post your stories here. It's also beneficial to your readers, because there are ferret chances of them missing them.
    @Bugsie2016 that is very impressive. I also really like that Avi, so don't go changing it any time soon.
    @IchigoUsagi I can imagine you have way too much fun writing Acacia.
    Which Of Your Sims Is Your Favourite To Write?
    Alex Because he's rather fun to act. I tend to sort of roleplay my characters to get a feel of their behaviour, mannerisms and voices. Yes I know, I'm a bit theatrical. His use of pauses is my favourite part of him, because he is so sneaky with them. My favourite use is when he pauses in his speech to anticipate a sentence that might have a double meaning. For example,
    in the latest chapter, Alex threatens to kill the sweglords if they don't accept his 'perfectly reasonable' offer, he then pauses in his sentence to turn to his best friend, who is also a sweglord, to says "or enslave you." Because he paused and turned to his best friend, who we understand are still getting along, and said that last threat, indicates that although he possibly does mean the threat, he may also mean other things, like no freedom from Alex in other ways... etc... On another note, however, Alex's looking at Henry, his best friend, when saying that line could indicate an opposite meaning of the phrase as well, as we will find out in the chapter on Saturday.
    Post edited by simscognito on
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Some cats are just weirdos like that. My cat will stand up on his back legs and attempt to open the door to get outside. Hell stand there for several minutes trying to turn the handle and than you'll for help

Funny your cat does that. Dulcie (my cat) figured out how to get us to let her in if she's outside. She rings the doorbell. I think she's seen others constantly push the doorbell button and then someone comes to the door and they go inside.

Cats are pretty smart.

My cat figured out how to turn on the A/C by button mashing the remote, bopping the vent so the air would blow right at the bed, and shutting the door so the air wouldn't escape. Unfortunately for her, then she would be trapped. :D She can't think past 3 steps. But she's still pretty smart.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 The doorbell thing is super cute.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited January 2018
    Which of your sims is your favorite to write?[/b] (Whether from their point of view, or just in dialogue.) :)

ayden . hes worse than bugsie when it comes to making trouble for me. hes stubborn knows what he wants and hates hearing no. he also loves pushing me out of my comfortzone.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I guess I just feel weird posting it here. xD i'm not used to advertising my stories.

• Options
    Hey everyone! I'm back again. (Been building! If you want pics, I'll share. :) )
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @IchigoUsagi That's a hard question, considering how large my cast of characters is... the current season of After the Wedding is focused mainly around Larissa and her dilemmas, so I guess her.
  • Options
    I guess I just feel weird posting it here. xD i'm not used to advertising my stories.

@Shadami I understand it can be quite daunting posting stories here - believe me it took a few chapters before I plucked up the courage to do so - but you shouldn't feel worried about advertising them. This place is for people to share their stories and engage in discussion. :)
    Hey everyone! I'm back again. (Been building! If you want pics, I'll share. :) )
    Of course I want pics @Bugsie2016 !!!! What have you built?? :smiley:
  • Options
    Which of your sims is your favorite to write?[/b] (Whether from their point of view, or just in dialogue.) :)

ayden . hes worse than bugsie when it comes to making trouble for me. hes stubborn knows what he wants and hates hearing no. he also loves pushing me out of my comfortzone.

@friendsfan367 Why am I not surprised Ayden's your favourite? This favouritism must have got to his head by now. It's probably the reason why he has you wrapped around his little finger! XD
  • Options

@Shadami I understand it can be quite daunting posting stories here - believe me it took a few chapters before I plucked up the courage to do so - but you shouldn't feel worried about advertising them. This place is for people to share their stories and engage in discussion. :)

Here:
    FHYR228l.png
    hhahivol.png
    35uznagl.png
    wmvSRCol.png
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi there,
    Just checking all the stories I can read. Interesting stuff. Right now I am doing a Rags to Riches deal with my Sims 4 sims. Kiara is her name. She is about to finish her first week in Willow Creek.
  • Options

Here:
    FHYR228l.png
    hhahivol.png
    35uznagl.png
    wmvSRCol.png

Oh wow @Bugsie2016 I love this house. It actually reminds me of some of the houses in one of my old neighbourhoods. Oh gosh, now I'm getting nostalgia. :D
    @msbeckycat hi! Ooh Rags to Riches, I've checked that challenge out before. It sounds like a fun challenge. :)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member

Here:
    FHYR228l.png
    hhahivol.png
    35uznagl.png
    wmvSRCol.png

Oh wow @Bugsie2016 I love this house. It actually reminds me of some of the houses in one of my old neighbourhoods. Oh gosh, now I'm getting nostalgia. :D
    @msbeckycat hi! Ooh Rags to Riches, I've checked that challenge out before. It sounds like a fun challenge. :)

Just forgot to mention in my last chapter that she also needs a living/dining room
  • Options
    @simscognito Thanks. :)
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    @Bugsie2016 What's all that furniture on the first floor? I can't quite make it out! The second floor looks nice, though, so I'm sure I'd say the same about the first if I could manage to figure out what's in it. :)
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Hey everyone! I thought I'd start the [insert time of day you're currently experiencing here] off with a question. Which of your sims is your favorite to write? (Whether from their point of view, or just in dialogue.) :)

For the Keen Legacy, definitely Rose (and no contest up to this point). I love writing for people who say one thing and mean another (liars, I guess?) With Rose, it cracks me up that she works so hard to put on this facade of pleasantness while masking her emotions so that nobody will know how she really feels. It's the same reason I love writing for Aunt Nancy in We Belong to the Song, because she's a similar case - says one thing and means another (though she's a bit more malevolent than Rose is...)

The other thing I like writing are people who think they're smarter than they are (read: Wendy).
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    @simscognito well I guess i'll post at least the ISBI release here than.
    gX24icq.png
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Also! Snapdragon reunites with an old friend!

I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 What's all that furniture on the first floor? I can't quite make it out! The second floor looks nice, though, so I'm sure I'd say the same about the first if I could manage to figure out what's in it. :)

It's supposed to be all bunched together. It's one of those cluttered shops but I had to leave room for sims to walk around it. *sigh* Otherwise it's exactly how I wanted it!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top