March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graham shows next SP Icon - The Sims 4: Cockroach Stuff?!

Comments

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited January 2018
    My bets are on enormous bug fixes. It sounds like hes alluding (M)Axis going on a bug extermination spree. And i say good because my game is so full of bugs I went all Terminator on some of my saves in frustration this morning lmao
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
    @somethingstellar What happened? I don't experience too many bugs.
    39901666071_622df5aee5_o.jpg
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Olaf15 wrote: »
    @LoveMcQueen5683 I feel the same, probably a countdown to an update on Thursday, possibly adding exterminator.

But I don't see why they would add an exterminator to the base game
    a256aFi.gif
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant Well, they will probably add bugs along with the NPC
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    My bets are on enormous bug fixes. It sounds like hes alluding (M)Axis going on a bug extermination spree. And i say good because my game is so full of bugs I went all Terminator on some of my saves in frustration this morning lmao

But i don't think thats something to tease us to this extent with. There's always going to be bugs. Every patch fixs somes, and then breaks something else in the game. We've had big bug fix patchs in the past so its nothing really special.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    @LoveMcQueen5683 I feel the same, probably a countdown to an update on Thursday, possibly adding exterminator.

If they did, they would add pests for the exterminator to deal with. It would add a sense of realism and grunginess to the game.

And they've added npcs to the base game before. Nanny, gardener, tragic clown.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Sure, they'll add an exterminator but not firefighters. Real nice.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Somebody on Twitter said they found the icon on google images for some bug extermination company.

So @SimGuruGraham might be just trolling.

So if it's for an extermination company, may teasing a lot of bug fixes in the next patch?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member

If they did, they would add pests for the exterminator to deal with. It would add a sense of realism and grunginess to the game.

And they've added npcs to the base game before. Nanny, gardener, tragic clown.

If its a bug fix i hope they fix the gardener lmao she waters a few plants and leaves. So useless
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    I honestly don't think it's anything big, nor do I think it has anything to do with an april fools joke as thats simply too far away (we're in January come on) but perhaps bugs and pests will be added in the gamepack, so to go along with that they might give us an exterminator but hm who knows with these people x'D they're probably laughing their butts off at how much just changing yer avatar makes the community speculate like crazy xD
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    He keeps changing it, seeing you all post making speculations. He's trolling you.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm not sure. All the pics he's used are from a pest control place in Australia. Some place called Axis. I'm wondering if it doesn't have something to do with the adventure pack. Perhaps it's a place we can go?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Do you remember when Graham posted a pic of racoon outside of the Maxis building before the release of City Living? So yes he could be trolling or he could be hinting at something in the future.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    jude72pla wrote: »
    Do you remember when Graham posted a pic of racoon outside of the Maxis building before the release of City Living? So yes he could be trolling or he could be hinting at something in the future.

Could go either way. :D Kind of fun to speculate. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    He changed it to the mouse now so I think he is hinting towards pests and not bugs, specifically.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    He changed it to the mouse now so I think he is hinting towards pests and not bugs, specifically.

same here. i'm really thinking this might be solely about pests. it seems too far out to advertise another stuff pack. maybe this all comes in a massive patch??
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    I'm wondering if it's a metaphor for something, like some big obnoxious feature they're getting rid of or something..."exterminating" it, so to speak.

or maybe it has something to do with the name of the company itself, Axis?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2018
    It is a Bug , so that reminds Me of the outdoors, which then reminds Me of Camping, so maybe a Camp site or trailer site with even more outdoor activities maybe?, or do we already have that?, been awhile since I was in game so forgot what is in there, I did ask for a Mobile Home Park for My Sims to live in, with 1 , 2, or even 3 bedrooms, I Luv those in the Sims 2, they are needed in the Sims 4, and I hope this time around they finally get to add in Bunk Beds!!!! , :)
    I actually sent an email to the Axis company to ask if they have anything to do with EA, Maxis or The Sims Studio. xD Someone should also call them, since they insist so much on their website:
    https://www.axispestservices.com.au/
    I actually sent an email to the Axis company to ask if they have anything to do with EA, Maxis or The Sims Studio. xD Someone should also call them, since they insist so much on their website:
    https://www.axispestservices.com.au/

If they did, I doubt they would be open about it.

But most likely they don't even know.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    @LoveMcQueen5683 You know, people on another Sims website are speculating that Maxis actually created the Axis website xD
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited January 2018
    Speculating over icons that Graham is using may be fun to do, but contacting a real company that has nothing to do with this forum or Maxis is a very bad idea. They don't need u interrupting their work day.

Have fun speculating but leave Axis alone.

I hope the moderators contact Graham to clear this "fun" up before Axis is bothered too much by this.
    @EA_Mage @EA_Leeloo
    @LoveMcQueen5683 You know, people on another Sims website are speculating that Maxis actually created the Axis website xD

Someone earlier said that the company, Axis, has been around since at least 2004. Thats why i don't think Maxis created Axis even though Axis's logo is similar to a plumbob.

I don't really know the connection between them. Its either @SimGuruGraham did a google search for pests in green circles or he established a partnership with them so he can use their icons to tease us.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    You can buy that same Pest Control Icon Set at CreativeMarket.com for 8 dollars. So they wouldn't have had to come to an agreement with Axis; they could have just bought the icons themselves.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2018
    So Graham says it has nothing to do with pest control. Could the fear emotion finally be coming back? My other guess was that the pests tie in with the adventure GP. But I really, really want fear.