Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AU/NZ check in. Welcome to our home away from home.

Comments

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I've just had some good news. Liz has confirmed the ANZ forum, while still closing, will remain as "read only". It will mean we won't have to worry about losing all our pics, tips and general "jocularity" we have enjoyed these past years. :D
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ That is fantastic news, @sawdust a lot of work went into that forum,so it will be good that we can still pop in & read how a roof should look with a certain tool tip,from or resident expert!
    ~ Or any of the great builds, or pictures, or fixes for things that are sure to go wrong in the future!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    That is good news, @sawdust. I'm back from my NZ cruise and have only scratched the surface, it is the most beautiful place and it has everything. We want to go back but not necessarily cruising, just fly over and see more there is so much more to see. Love it!!! :):)<3<3

• mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    > @sawdust said:
    > Good to see you made the crossover @mshadai. I left you a link on the other side just in case. :).

Thank you @sawdust ..I shall check it out.. need too get my points up .. so posting where I can ha ha
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    @sawdust omg just realized that we don't have a lol button anymore! :cry: strewth how are we to show appreciation for sharp wit now?

*sulks into her claytons*

Yeah I know. We all have to pretend we're 13yos and go round saying "awesome". :/

Awesome. :|
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    Great new the ANZ forum will still exist. @sawdust
    Of course NZ is beautiful @Jendowoz0612 just don't tell all the other Aussies or they'll all be clamoring to come over. :o

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    edited January 2018
    I'm clamouring to come over again!! LOL :D. It is the most beautiful place, @NZsimm3r. We want to go back as we just scratched the surface of the hidden beauties of NZ. I loved so much about it. :):) Particularly Tauranga, the Fjords and Akaroa. La Papa Museum is extraordinary, could spend a whole week in there.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited January 2018
    I looove Fiordland, especially Te Anau https://www.fiordland.org.nz/about-fiordland/te-anau/ Actually, I have no idea why I'm not living there... might be time for a move!

@sawdust @mcrudd or anyone else seeing I can’t start a new discussion yet I have 2 question bout photography where can I post them in our threads here ?
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    edited January 2018
    ~ I have been giving you likes in the hope they help you become a full member!♥ <3@mshadai
    ~ No thanks needed, been there & done that,& am very great full for the peeps whom helped me♥♥♥
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    @sawdust omg just realized that we don't have a lol button anymore! :cry: strewth how are we to show appreciation for sharp wit now?

*sulks into her claytons*

Yeah I know. We all have to pretend we're 13yos and go round saying "awesome". :/

Awesome. :|

I have banned myself from saying that A word! It's bad enough that I now say Yay! :o
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    edited January 2018
    Just 2 hours until Aussie I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here! Can't believe I'm waiting to watch it! Got a few EastEnders to watch to get me to the time ! B)
    MLgj4Vx.png
    mshadai wrote: »
    @sawdust @mcrudd or anyone else seeing I can’t start a new discussion yet I have 2 question bout photography where can I post them in our threads here ?

It's because you're still a new member. Just 6 more posts and you should be there. Ask your questions in this thread, I'm sure @Movotti won't mind. :)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    mshadai wrote: »

Sorry I was away on holiday, I see you are a member now, congratulations :)
    Yayyyy I got my member status... ty all who helped xxx ::)
    ~ Good to see @mshadai ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Whew! Made it through my first week of work in 4 years. I'm surely missing my naps! And my simming time. Man, I'm really missing that. :D
    Whoo hoo! Member! Thanks everyone. :)<3
    I just got Cats and Dogs for half price. Woot!! :D I don't normally play but I will have to make a Vet clinic now and try it out. :)
    Yay! @sawdust, can't wait to see it. <3

edited February 2018
    Great to see you here, @Tatts65 and you are welcome. :) Would you also like me to add you to the tag list for things that may come up that you might like to join into?

@Jendowoz0612 Thank you, that would be great. :)
  • shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    Hiya all. Found ya's! :smiley:
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538
    edited February 2018
    @shadyladynz ladynz

Hey, Shady, lovely to see you. :) I'm gradually building a tag list in case people want to join into anything such as competitions, building or otherwise, games etc. Do you want me to add you to the list? It's your choice. If anyone wants to join in to anything a tag list will be the easiest way to get in touch with people.

• shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 hiya! Yes that would be great to add me to the tag list, as I think I've got my competition mojo back! Its great to FINALLY be a member again!
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538