Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ CJSimmie's Sim Showcase ♥ (Three Wishes:Famous Singing Group Page 3)

Comments

• CJSimmieCJSimmie Posts: 310 Member
    Thanks for all your help getting my showcase page together @Laebeth . I REALLY Appreciate that you took the time to help out a fellow simmer.(got mad love for ya gurl) Also I'm glad you like Mr. January can't wait 'til you see <3 Mr. February <3
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Of course sweetie, not a problem at all :heart: I'll help a friend out any time if I am able to :blush: Mr February you say? Oooooooh! You know my birthday is in February, so of course he's gotta be a hunk! :wink:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Bookmarked @CaramelLibra29 I really like your sims :# Oh, those "months" look good B)
    @emere I'm sooo glad you like my sims because I <3<3<3 your builds. I'm struggling so bad with the QC57 Holdiay build I've only gotten 4 hrs. of sleep last night. Will be dropping Mr. February Shortly :smile:
    2018 12 Shades of Chocolate Calendar Men
    Meet Mr.February AKA The King of Hearts-He woos sims on and off the field. His romantic gestures are ALWAYS EXTRAVAGANT and Heartfelt.
    EVU1bPU.png
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    edited January 2018
    I think you can print it out just by opening in a new tab! I'll try at work tomorrow. They already think I'm nuts...let's see what funny looks the cartoon shades of chocolate Mr. January gets me! Haha! And I was just complaining to my boss that the only calendar they had left for me was classic cars. I betcha hanging this up in the front office of a synagogue will get me a new nature calendar pronto! Sweet! I'll let you know if it works so you can let others know they can print it out too. Unfortunately I don't have a color printer. It's going to be shades of gray after all.

Edit: Thinking about it, they'll probably just be grateful I didn't get a half-naked living fireman calendar. Sigh.
    Okay..so...to print out a page you need to download and then print. Pretty simple. Wish I had a color copier here at work. I would have sent you a pic of it hanging on the wall!
    @Ainsleyf -Wow that's cool that you were able to print them out :smile: LOL I would love to see your coworkers' faces with Mr. January hanging up in the front office of a synagogue :D

@Ainsleyf @rosemow @emere @Cbear13 @Laebeth - What do you think of Mr. February?
    He's very cute! Love these poses you're using! Is that just a cc thing you download?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Mr February is very nice! :) It looks very nice the way that you have set up the picture for the calendar with the elegant red curtains background to the hot tub, and the enlarged red flowers either sides of it. The drinks bucket is a great touch to accompany the hot tub.
    Sorry I've been so slow to answer hon. I've been sick for a week and not much online.

Mr Feb looks gorgeous! Has to be, since it's my birthday month after all! Very Valentines appropriate. lolol

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

@Ainsleyf - yeah, I've found some poses on the Lana CC Finds tumblr page.
    @Laebeth I'm glad I made your B-Day Month proud :smile:;)
    @rosemow - you always notice the subtleties of in my Sims and Builds. Thank You. I hope You like Mr. March :smile:
    #QualityControl57 Challenge Entry
    This is the AMAZING Staff at the Upendo @Libra Islands Resort. Since the Island is made for couples, the Island staff is married as well. Jonathan & Summer Stewart are the Chef and Masseuse. Benton & Danni Femi are the Handyman/DJ and Bartender. Adam & Imani Seinfeld are the Comedian and Resort Concierge.Though Love Guru Zola's Husband has passed away,she is still connected to him spiritually and helps couples connect on a deeper level.
    nm2uhcv.jpg
    v5taQx7.png
    17EMFkF.png
    [center6Rp4Tmg.png][/center]
    He1RrI4.png
    4QkePsv.png
    YQJgCjh.png
    edited January 2018
    Happy Martin L. King Jr. Day
    liBfg6M.jpg
    Download Here
    That is so awesome! When I was much much younger, I went to Bermuda on a sort of business trip. I remember how, for the first time, I saw people eating together and hanging together everywhere. You never saw a restaurant with white people at their tables and black people at their tables. It was awesome. It made me so sad that I lived in such a segregated society and had never really noticed how bad it was before. This is a lovely illustration! Kudos!
    @Ainsleyf - I know exactly what you mean. Growing up in the Northern states we're more of a melting pot but when I used to visit my grandparents house in a small town in Virginia, you can definitely feel/ notice the divide. There is a "community" pool down there that people of color still haven't swam in to this day.
    edited January 2018
    #QCMonthly27 Entry
    1FXZl6r.jpg
    Mayor Description: Sonia Herrera is the first female, Latina Mayor of Oasis Springs. On top of all of her Mayoral duties, she makes time to be a part of several local clubs and charities around town. She believes that a new, modern apartment complex will bring more families to settle in this desert land.

Aja Mounier is Ex cop turned Mayor. Do not let her age fool you ,her quick thinking and heroic efforts in saving the people of Willow Creek after the levees broke during the hurricane catapulted her into the Mayor's office. Building a new skyscraper will give old families a new home while attracting "simlineals" to start new business and rebuild their economy.

Richard Smallwood- Loves living in Brindleton Bay but wants some of the younger local to STAY and enjoy the ocean views and slow paced lifestyle that it offers, instead of running to the "BIG city".

Freja Hansen- is the eclectic Mayor of Windenbug. She is a strong believer in mixing the old with the NEW and NOW. A skyscraper filled with COLOR and LIFE would attract creative minds and beautiful families from all walks of life.

Byron Stokes aka "Pop"-is the 3 time elected Mayor of the transient Suburb of Newcrest. He's also CEO of a major Corp. and has coached his twin daughter's basketball team to the Championship for 2 straight years! Due to San Myshuno being only a 30 minutes drive away, a new skyscraper would make Newcrest a great option for families who would rather have the luxury of apartment living without the hustle and bustle of the city.

2ca47LU.png
    Mayor Sonia Herrera attending The Oasis Springs Women's Club Meeting
    qlExHnk.png
    Mayor Aja Mounier serving food to the townies in Willow Creek Park
    YjFYY2N.png
    Mayor Richard Smallwood of Brindleton Bay enjoying some quality time at the beach with his Life Partner Dale and loving Field Spaniel Libby
    0onrVVg.png
    Windenburg's Mayor, Freja Hansen is in her Colorful, Mayoral Office
    gT0KMUa.png]
    Newcrest's Mayor Byron Stokes sharing a laugh with his twin daughters after coaching their basketball team practice.
    Post edited by CJSimmie on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    You have designed each of the mayors very well! :) It was great reading the creative background details that you wrote for each of the sims, on the challenge thread . The skyscrapers in their towns would be very special feature buildings for Sims to enjoy living in!
    It is very nice photos that you have posted here on your showcase thread of the mayors enjoying doing things in their Towns :)
    Thanks @rosemow :)<3
    Wonderful personalities @CaramelLibra29 , they look great! I think the Windenburg mayor is my favorite. She's cool :wink:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

@Laebeth I'm glad you enjoyed reading they're backstories. Mayor Freja is my Favorite too :D You should check out her outfits <3<3
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Mayor Freja is my favorite too, because my name is Freyja! Smallwood and the dog are my second favorites. Love the mayors!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior