The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please bring swings back

Their desperately needed. I'd like for them to be for ages child thru elders and I d also like to see Sims be able to push Sims in swings.

Also for couples the option to lean in and kiss their partner on the lips if their swings are next to each other.

Comments

• Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I agree, I miss swings too.
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I would also love to have the park items back.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would love a porch swing for two so young lovers or elders could cuddle while swinging back and forth.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I'd like them to introduce a new toddler swing. A mini version would look so cute
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I want swings for toddlers as well not just child-elder should be able to pick up the toddler and put them in the toddler swing and push them.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want this to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    If swings do make a comeback, I'd love to have treehouses added to the mix that included a tire swing. Maybe even a new animation like a Loop animation where a sim builds up enough momentum and flips a full 360-around.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I would love a porch swing for two so young lovers or elders could cuddle while swinging back and forth.

I would too but I'm mainly talking here about swings on playgrounds but yeah the cuddlers porch swing needs to return from TS1 and TS2 Console.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I would too but I'm mainly talking here about swings on playgrounds but yeah the cuddlers porch swing needs to return from TS1 and TS2 Console.

Well, if you're talking about playground swings, I think I'd rather have those spring rider things that were usually some kind of animal on a spring. We could get a bigger variety and they take up less space so you could have several in a park or just one at home. Plus, I think it would look cute to see a toddler rocking back and forth to beat the band.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Me too, and bikes.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want swings!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • BreezaaRoseBreezaaRose Posts: 105 Member
    Park SP or a free update with swings would be awesome!
    mJoj-3.gif

I believe Graham said swings couldn't be done in a stuffpack. They'll require an Ep or Gamepack.
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I would love all kinds of swings oh! Also how bout seesaws and sandboxes as well?
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

I believe Graham said swings couldn't be done in a stuffpack. They'll require an Ep or Gamepack.

Happy to know that I won't have to pay 10$ just for swings.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • dopaminedroiddopaminedroid Posts: 169 Member
    We need more simple playground objects like swings and slides in general. I don't want to put a whole pirate or spaceship in my backyard.
    -OneGrilledCheese @ the gallery-
    I would love all kinds of swings oh! Also how bout seesaws and sandboxes as well?

Yes.
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Yes, add swings. It'll look so cute in TS4!

4S1QN3D.png

NrmYPUI.png
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I think some more playground equipment than just the jungle gym, space, and pirate ships would be nice!
    But yes I really really really want swings back!
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    >
    > Also for couples the option to lean in and kiss their partner on the lips if their swings are next to each other.

Oh yeah, that would be so sweet! I really hope this will be a feature in the future <3
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Add all these too :D

OOo71We.png
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    I miss the swings too. I forgot about the swings. :)
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
    Seesaws are something I want to return. Imagine you're dating Sims on a date using the seesaw together or two children.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    Me too, and bikes.

Anything with wheels would be more than preferable.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • hannahdesney_hannahdesney_ Posts: 21 Member
    I was just thinking the other day about wanting a porch swing for my family. Park swings would be nice also.