Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthday Thread

Comments

• mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    > @Tatts65 said:
    > Happy birthday to everyone who has had a birthday! Mine is Feb 17.

Mine is 18th feb ur day before me
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    > @HIstoricgal said:
    > Thank you all, Plan to do alot of resting lol I did get the Laundry stuff pack for it though and have played it a bit. Soooo glad that it is a bit different than Sims 3 was, With this one we don't have it as a priority or clothes all over the place just put a hamper somewhere on each floor.

Happy Birthday
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    EUycGc2.jpg

Have a wonderful day, @HIstoricgal

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited January 2018
    ~ Happy Simming on your Birthday @HIstoricgal! ~
    DM791xR.jpg

~ You only need one Hamper,unless you sims have a large family, as the Hamper no matter which floor it is on,even outside by the pool will take the dirty cloths every time they spin anywhere on the lot, the hamper holds 20 lots of cloths so you do not even have to wash that much & I love that the Children can help & it gives them points for helping out! Psst! do not forget to check the pockets in the Laundry Hamper for loose change! Great Pressy BTW!
    ~ I hope you had an amazing day!♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    Tatts65 wrote: »
    Happy birthday to everyone who has had a birthday! Mine is Feb 17.

mine is also Feb 17 :)

h8U3C4c.png
    Happy birthday to all I have missed. hope your day was filled with love and laughter xoxoxo
    h8U3C4c.png
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    LOL I've been celebrating all weekend and will again yet tomorrow. Thank you all it really means alot to me to have you all for my wonderful friends!
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Thats what I called celebrating right through the weekend Happy Birthday @HIstoricgal :)
    vwFJIqp.jpg
    Thank you Maria! So far it has been nice and relaxing. Today will be spent at the Eye surgeons where it would be a very nice Birthday gift if he would tell me my eyes are healed enough now to get my glasses so I can drive again.I have been without them now since the end of Oct.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Happy birthday @HIstoricgal you and my hubby share the day so I am always late to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you had an AweSim day <3
    No problem at all as I'm always late for everyone else also since I'm on the other side of the world from ya-all 14 hours difference. But I got the best gift of all.
    Had to go to the eye surgeon yesterday, The news was great. My eye sight is back at 16/20 in the right eye and 18/20 in the left! I'm so excited he told me I am legal to drive again even without glasses and that I may need them for reading only, which I do because most print is so small. I have been semi blind in the right eye since 2015 when the retina collapsed Had 3 surgeries on it but still very low count, in Oct when the left swelled after surgery he gave me special drops so I have been using them in both eyes and the results were yesterday! Going to keep using them and go back again in May and hope to see them better yet. Sorry this is so long, but like I said I'm so excited about the results, I want to shout it out. There is so much we take for granted until we don't have it any more and our eyesight is one of them.

Also got my Laundry pack and a nice dinner.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Oh wow that is super duper fantastic news, wow you must be over the moon happy <3
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    I can't believe we're almost done with January already!
    @mcrudd yes I am. It has been a long run with my eyes. Just as I was getting use to the right one we found something to help it and the other one is healing great. Of course prayers are the most help of all.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    So glad things have worked out with your eyes, @HIstoricgal. I think not being able to see clearly would be so hard, since it is really our main sense we use most of all. <3

So glad things have worked out with your eyes, @HIstoricgal. I think not being able to see clearly would be so hard, since it is really our main sense we use most of all. <3

Thank you Jen, yes it is very hard and very upsetting, you are very right we take it for granted most of the time.
    Happy Birthday @February11 Hope you have a wonderful day :)
    RSlsntj.gif
    Happy Birthday Figwit sorry I'm late, Hope you had a very nice day!
    edited February 2018
    ~ Happy Birthday @Figwit on the 9th &@February11 Hope you have a aweSIM day (on the 11th Duh!) ~
    QbVZD1J.gif

~ Better late than never I say! <3B)<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

@February11 hope you had a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sorry I missed ityesterday with my time so much different than yours I'm always a day late.
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Happy birthday @Kymar! And to anyone I've missed for Feb. :)
    ~ Happy Birthday for the13th @Kymar
    I hope you have an Awesim day ~
    wHnQR9e.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

happy birthday @Figwit and @Kymar and anyone I forgot previously, sorry RL has caught up with me
    h8U3C4c.png
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Kymar Hope your Birthday ways a great one and all your wishes are coming true!
    Happy birthday @giggler36 Have a wonderful day
    NNilu6d.jpg