Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Best to Worst

PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
edited January 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Reply with a list of your favourite to least favourite packs!
Optional: Give a reason to your best and worst packs, this kind of quick feedback might help Sim Gurus in creating future packs. :smile:

Expansion packs:
1. Cats & Dogs
2. Get To Work
3. City Living
4. Get Together

I love Cats & Dogs because they add so much gameplay, they're very challenging and interesting to watch. It's been 3 months and I still love playing as a vet, caring for them at home and creating them in CAP. Get Together on the other side just doesn't have enough content, I got bored after literally... 2 days. Windenburg is a great town and the club system is quite useful, but i just wish there was more.

Game packs:

1. Vampires
2. Dine Out
3. Parenthood
4. Spa Day
5. Outdoor Retreat

I love love love supernaturals, especially vampires, in books, tv shows and The Sims. I've been playing with vampires only from the day the pack came out until Parenthood. There's so many options and powers, I still have at least one vampire in my family. I hope we'll see witches this year! Outdoor Retreat was a good first piece of DLC, but other gamepacks are a lot better in my opinion. You can travel to the new world, but there's just not enough gameplay that you don't already get at home. I know there's herbalism, but I can't be bothered to do that every single time I go to Granite Falls.

Stuff packs:
1. Backyard
2. Laundry Day
3. Kids Room
4. Vintage Glamour
5. Toddler
6. Fitness
7. Romantic Garden
8. Perfect Patio
9. Bowling Night
10. Cool Kitchen
11. Movie Hangout
12. Spooky
13. Luxury Party

Backyard stuff adds a lot of new gameplay objects that I use quite a lot, as well as other items (and those ombre hairstyles!). I just like the whole summer vibe and colourful assets. Luxury Party on the other side just doesn't add a lot to the game, I barely use those items.
39901666071_622df5aee5_o.jpg

Comments

• KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Great idea! I'm always interested to see what people like about the packs I don't own yet. I'll only give opinions on the packs I have. :)

Expansion Packs:
    1.Get Together
    2.City Living
    3.Cats&Dogs
    4.Get To Work

Why is Get Together my favorite? Because the addition of clubs is useful in countless situations. Regular club activities aside, I use the club feature to give bonuses to legacy kids building skills, gather "employees" to tend gardens or bake for a retail shop, and conduct birthday parties and weddings with much more control than the party system.
    Why is Get To Work my least favorite? I LOVED Open For Business in TS3, but in comparison I find Get To Work has a massive imbalance between investment and payoff. I find it discouraging that I could spend 3 hours talking to a customer to sell an $8 cupcake, or a $3000 painting. It feels pointless to try to run a bakery when it takes the same amount of work and you get much less payoff. Don't get me wrong, I still love it, but running a retail store doesn't fit into every game or life style as much as the other expansions do.

Game Packs:
    1. Parenthood
    2. Outdoor Retreat
    3. Spa Day

Why is Parenthood my favorite? I love playing legacies, and this game pack adds an incredible new level of interaction between siblings and challenge in raising children. It also enhances the leap ahead a sim can gain if they are groomed from a young age instead of created.
    Why is Spa Day my least favorite? As the most recent pack I've purchased, I haven't been able to explore it fully yet. I'm not a huge spa person myself so I don't think my Sims will visit it enough to make the pack worth it's full price, but I love all the build mode items in this pack and the relaxing feel it brings to the game.

Stuff Packs:
    1. Toddler Stuff
    2. Holiday Stuff (free)

Why is Toddler Stuff the only stuff pack I actually own?! I find it difficult to justify paying just for "stuff" but as I mentioned above, I'm a huge legacy player and the base game is severely lacking in content for kids. I feel silly for giving EA money purely because they failed to add more variety in the first place, but at the same time I can understand since toddlers were added late.
    Why is Holiday Stuff a favorite? I wouldn't likely purchase this pack if it had a price, but I do enjoy the additions in order to stage holiday chapters and events in my games. The gift tower alone is useful in so many situations!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    @Olaf15 I see you ranked Dine Out quite high too. How do you find it in comparison to running a vet or a retail business? Do they use the same kind of system?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
    @Karilan It's quite similar, but imporved in many ways. There's a lot more staff you can hire, a lot of costumers doing different things, a star rating and you can costumise the menu with any food you want, even food from other packs. You also get special critics coming to your restaurants from time to time.
    Olaf15 wrote: »
    @Karilan It's quite similar, but imporved in many ways. There's a lot more staff you can hire, a lot of costumers doing different things, a star rating and you can costumise the menu with any food you want, even food from other packs. You also get special critics coming to your restaurants from time to time.

Hmm sounds like fun! I might have to put that on my list and watch for a sale. You can visit the restaurants as guests too, right? Not just run them?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
    @Karilan Yes, you can go for a cute family dinner or a romantic date. Fun fact: dates have different goals if you go to a restaurant.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited January 2018
    Expansion Packs:

1. Get Together
    2. Get to Work
    3. City Living
    4. Cats and Dogs

I put "Get Together" in the number 1 slot simply because Windenburg is probably my favorite world in the game and the club system and new social interactions add a little more depth to the gameplay. I think "Get to Work" is O.K. because I enjoy the Scientist career and the aliens, but the Detective career is mostly just fun when you play a bad cop and the Doctor career is...repetitive and dull. It's like they fully finished the Scientist career, but weren't quite done with the Detective and Doctor careers when it was time to ship the game.

"City Living" has karaoke, the S-Pop station, and normal game consoles, and the festivals are alright...when they happen at a time when your sims can actually attend. Half the time, these festivals pop up during hours when my sims have to be at school or work, and the other half of the time they're too tired anyhow because between work, school, and the neighbors never letting up with their constant midnight racket...Yeah, no. And don't even get me started on how whenever a festival is happening in your sim's neighborhood, the 3x super speed on your timer is automatically disabled...even though your sim isn't home and you don't care about the festival out in the street because you have other things to concentrate on with your sims! Oh, and the fact that we can't build our own apartment buildings...at all. It's not a terrible pack...but it's not all that great either.

As for , "Cats and Dogs", I don't have that one. For the bump in hardware demands it brings to the game, it doesn't seem to add much in terms of gameplay. We can't check on out pets' needs like we could in TS2, can't control them as playable sims like TS3, the Vet career looks like it's just a rehash of the Doctor career from GTW, the only pets this $40 pack adds are cats and dogs, and its only saving graces seem to be CASt for pets and the addition of another new full world. Not worth the money or the increased hardware demands for me at all. I mean, if a pack is going to bump up the game's hardware requirements, at least put a whole bunch of interesting activities and new functionality into it...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Expansions:
    1. Get together
    2. Cats & Dogs
    3. City living
    4. Get to work

Get together - can be a very handy tool for npc control and fleshing out my own sims. In fact, I wish it was more powerful, with more tiers for required skill levels, more types of prequesites (like "has been abducted", "has been to Sylvan Glades", "can pickpocket", "lives in Newcrest") and an option to continue the prefered behaviour also outside active club outings (for example for rival clubs the Renegades wouldn't stopp being mean to the Paragons when meeting them at the mall while the Paragons would probably consider being mean to the Renegades outside sheduled outings a breach of etiquette.)

C&D - I never expected to miss my virtual cats that much when I'm playing other households. The animations are spot-on as are the pet voices... miss real purring, but a human voice actor probably wouldn't be able to do that. Dog training looks interesting, but I haven't played with my dog much to judge. Sadly genetics are shallow, a solid cat bred to a pointed one should be able to produce a pointed one with the solid's color (f.e. chocolade point to solid black should be able to have seal point kittens instead of either black or chocolade point). Also I wouldn't have bought that without the control pets mod.

CL - apartments as well as the festivals disappoint. I already made over the lot next to the festival to flesh it out a little more, but I wish we could make them happen wherever we want. As a discount purchase it is okay and without aforementionmed mod CL would rank equally or above C&D.

Get to work - has little content I'm interested in, just the aliens and the sciency build/buy stuff, so it ranks lower than it probably could. Missed opportunity to do a retail and a space exploration game pack seperately.

Game packs:
    2. Outdoor retreat
    3. Vampires
    4. Parenthood

Objectively I think Spa Day and Vampires are the best made packs, but Spa day isn't something I'm interested in and vampires too situational.

Outdoor retreat is as versatile as Get together as long as you do not run out of ideas what to do with Granite Falls. The world and furniture alone are worth the purchase imo. I also love how we can change the lot types and the bar night invites pull sims to Granite Falls for a short trip if we have a bar there.

Vampires is well done, allows for customisation of campires and other supernaturals (stretching a little, but possible). But in the end is only useful for saves where the supernatural exist.

Parenthood has an interesting concept, but the actual appliccation leaves a lot to be desired. Neutral parents with no traits from character values should be able to praise good and bad behaviour alike, only parents with positive reward traits should be locked from praising bad behaviour. Volunteering should raise empathy only for the sim who started it (in case of a minor dragged along by an adult the minor probbably only does so because they have to). Positive values increase is too quick, in reality scolding is more often met with anger or sadness than instant boosts in the desired quality. Value loss is insignificant in an unmodded game. Closing on a positive note I do love the phonecalls from school and the asking for advice feature (once unlocked via mod for the player to use - allowing that interaction for autonomous only was a uge slap in the face for no free will players).

As for Dine out, seems I get more out of Get to work, after all, because with GT installed I never felt the need to buy Dine out, too.

SPs: This is based on how frequently I use the contents
    1. Always
    Backyard stuff, Cool kitchen
    2. Often
    Romantic gardens, Luxury party, Spooky stuff
    3. Sometimes
    Laundry Day, Movie hangout, Toddler stuff, Kid's room stuff, Fitness stuff, Perfect patio
    4. Don't own
    Vintage Glamour, Bowling nights
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Expansion Packs

1. Get Together
    2. City Living
    3. Tie between Cats and Dogs and Get To Work.

For me Get Together is the clear winner so far. I love the club aspect and the dancing skill. Also love Windenburg and a lot of the CAS and BB that came with this pack. I'm honestly not a huge fan of City Living apart from the CAS and BB items. San MyShuno is an okay world but feels claustrophobic and the fact that there is no cheat to change windows, etc in apartments gets a thumbs down from me. Get To Work and Cats and Dogs I'm pretty indifferent to. I really enjoyed Get to Work when it first released, but there isn't really any replay value with the careers. I've never been a fan of Pets in a Sims game but was able to get the pack half price so I bought it mostly for the CAS and BB items. I do like the Vet career but does get a little repetitive like the GTW careers. Not a huge fan of Brindleton Bay either. At this point, I am dying for a tropical world and I don't think I'll be real thrilled with anything until I get one.

Game Packs

1. Parenthood
    2. Vampires
    3. Dine Out
    4. Spa Day
    5. Outdoor Retreat

Being a generational family player, Parenthood was right up my alley. I gave Vampires the #2 slot purely for how well the pack was done. I like Supernaturals in my game but prefer to play witches so I don't really use the Vampire game play of this pack too often since the first week or so after it was released. Even then, I feel like this pack was better done than DO, SD and Or. I like how there are weakness' and powers for the vampires, fights with other vampires, and being able to study Vampire Lore, among other things. I love that we got a neighborhood with this pack although I wish it was bigger, even just one or two more lots.

Stuff Packs based on how much I like and use the content.

1. Backyard and Toddler Stuff
    2. Perfect Patio
    3. Kids' Room
    4. Movie Hangout
    5. Romantic Garden
    6. Cool Kitchen
    7. All the rest - I do not own Glamour Stuff
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Expansions
    1. Get Together
    2. Get to Work
    3. City Living
    4. Cats & Dogs

Get Together always seems to carry over form pack to pack with how the club system works, which is great honestly and I use the club system pretty often too. More places for my sim to go to, cafes with baristas, DJ'ing and a dance skill, walk in closets, sims being invited out to late night parties. This EP was really good and the CAS items were great with a balance of party type clothing to some rather casual Windenburg attire. I use a lot of clothing from CAS.

Cats & Dogs? Besides no minor pets like hamsters, birds, and snakes I feel a lot more could have been done with it. Animals are cute no doubt there, but it doesn't go too far past that. Wish you could do more with the training skill, especially like entering your pets into contests. I do like the option to be a veterinarian though I do wish there was also an alternate rabbit hole job for your sim to be able to do than having to buy a lot much like Get to Work in the retail part. Children can't walk dogs. :'( Like WHY not? Pet's EP for any Sims game always never had my complete interest. This one did and it unfortunately fell short. The CAS items were nice in this EP along with the hair but other than that and the cute factor of animals with the added world I'm just not livin' for this pack unfortunately.

Game Packs
    1.Dine Out
    2.Vampires
    3.Parenthood
    4. Spa Day
    4.Outdoor Retreat

Just being able to customize restaurants to your liking and not even need to own it is great. A set dress code to whatever you want served at that restaurant. I found it to be a major improvement over restaurant features in the past. A good place to have family dinners, hang out with friends or a dinner date. Like that sims can invite you out on a date to a restaurant as well (they ain't payin tho. :# ).

Outdoor Retreat? I liked all the CAS items to what items came in the pack, but there isn't terrible too much to Granite Falls. It's a very pretty place, but what you can do in Granite falls you can also do elsewhere with items in the game. Sleeping in a tent, using bonfires and fishing. A change of scenery is always nice, but besides sims swatting away at bugs, creepily dressed sims in bear costumes looking at you with a dead stare in their eyes there isn't too much else. So, my sims rarely go to granite falls at all. Wish they could go and get lost exploring the woods, bears attacking them rather than they just getting pretty tense around the 'bears', getting poison ivy, etc. Also, there were oddly no sleeping bags. Weird that there wasn't.

Stuff Packs

1.Backyard Stuff
    2.Kids Room Stuff
    3.Toddler Stuff
    4.Movie Hangout
    5.Vintage Glamour
    6.Luxury Party
    7. Perfect Patio
    8. Cool Kitchen
    9. Bowling Night
    10. Romantic Garden
    11.Spooky Stuff
    12.Laundry Day Stuff/Fitness Stuff

Just love the over all summer vibe for this pack and CAS items as well. I use them and the hairs pretty often from this along with the table that can have six chairs. I tend to use them as pools or restaurants outside. Then the tray of drinks you can mix lemonade or tea in is nice as well as the wind chimes.

Kids desperately needed items and this helped fullfilled that and actually have my child's room look less dull not to mention more stuff for them to do via the void critter item and the puppet theater. CAS had a nice variety of clothing for them too. Same goes for toddler stuff. I really love the toddler slide so much and need more playground related items for them and children.

Could not decide between Laundry or the Fitness Stuff Pack? Would have been Spooky pack since you only use that once a year much like the Holiday pack. But, even with decent CAS items and furniture I'm still not more than likely to have a washing machine on my sims lot. Stuck a clothes line and wash bucket on a sim that stayed at a trailer in oasis springs and they only ever do laundry once a week. All the decor and cas are nice. It's just a pretty moderate pack nothing special. So moderate it's pretty boring really.

Fitness Stuff? We already have so many versions of a punching bag, treadmill and what not since we got that in Spa Day. Why would I need more of the same thing just a different model? Same with more exercise related clothes and spandex we got from spa day. Exercise bike, chin ups, actual weight lifting and hiring a personal trainer. Stuff we don't have would have been great. Ear buds, climbing wall and a exercise channel just isn't enough incentive for me to grab this one still.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2018
    Expansion packs:
    1. Get To Work
    2. Cats & Dogs
    3. City Living
    4. Get Together

Game packs:
    1. Vampires
    2.Parenthood
    3.Outdoor Retreat
    4.Dine Out
    5.Spa Day

Stuff packs:
    1.Vintage Glamour
    2.Kids Room
    3.Toddler
    4.Fitness
    5.Perfect Patio
    6.Backyard
    7.Movie Hangout
    8.Laundry Day
    9.Spooky
    10.Cool Kitchen
    11.Romantic Garden
    12.Luxury Party
    13.Bowling Night

I like all the packs in one way or the other -so I chose them in the order of getting the most use in my own game.

I do have a top few favs - like Vampires, Vintage Glamour, Kids and Toddlers stuff , Parenthood and Outdoor retreat (for now anyway seeing it is our only vacation pack thus far, and my sims like going on vacations in all the Sims games.

I use the eps equally pretty much - so I like them about the same - each has some pros for me (and a con or two as well).

It's not on here or anything - maybe because it was free - but I really enjoy the Holiday pack - especially the new Diwali things. Also the regular holiday decoration is always fun too.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Expansion packs:
    1. Get Together
    2. Get To Work
    3. City Living
    4. Cats & Dogs
    My list doesn't mean that I dislike Cats & Dogs. I do very much like it. I put them in order of how much I use them in my game play. I'm also a slow (but thorough) explorer so this list could actually be grouped differently in a year or so. I have Get Together first because I love that world and I use the club system. Get To Work second because I'm a creepy player and love using the Scientist/Alien aspect of it... if I could only get one EP it would actually be Get To Work but I know some of the other careers are lacking so it's second. City Living I'm still exploring but hate living in the apartments.. it's also the only place my sims freeze up if they are actively living in the apartments. I do really enjoy going to the city though on my country sims and it gives me no trouble if I play with it that way. Cats and Dogs is only last because I haven't explored it much.

Game packs:
    1. Outdoor Retreat
    2. Dine Out
    3. Spa Day
    4. Vampires
    5. Parenthood
    I play a lot of single sims and I favor the game packs that cater to giving them things to do. I also can't wait for Witches and at this point the only brewing, storytelling and nature centered living comes from OR. The Hermit's lifestyle attacts me also.. go figure considering my handle on the forums. I think possibly Vampires and Parenthood were better done packs quality wise but since I rarely bring up children Parenthood isn't played with much. I still haven't played a vampire for long in this game. I need all the packs however for furniture and added gameplay/animations worlds ect... (NEED)

Stuff packs:
    1. Vintage Glamour
    2. Perfect Patio
    3. Bowling Night
    4. Movie Hangout
    5. Laundry
    6. Romantic Garden
    7. Backyard
    8. Cool Kitchen
    9. Luxury Party
    10. Fitness
    11. Spooky
    12. Toddler
    13. Kids Room

Same reason as before it caters more to the types of sims I play. Vintage Glamour has a lot of unique high end furniture so it rounds out when I need that and a butler in the game. Perfect Patio .. hottub. Bowling Night.. still enjoying and unique furiture and clothes. Movie Hangout just because of the channels. Laundry is working in to being part of some of my sims lives. Romantic Garden has the radio station I need. Luxury Pack has the buffet tables I need. The rest I use as needed.. some I've slowed down use on. I don't play with kids much though so I could have stuck with base game stuff for them. Again other than the kids stuff I use all the clothes/furniture ect from all packs.. even spooky.
    egTcBMc.png
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited January 2018
    Expansion Pack :
    1. City Living
    2. Get Together
    3. Get To Work
    4. Cats & Dogs

I've got Pet & Business allergies since The Sims 2.
    About Active career, I work enough in real life, I don't want to work in a video game.

Game Packs :
    1. Spa Day
    2. Parenthood
    3. Vampires
    4. Dine Out
    5. Outdoor Retreat

Still Business allergy but I like to visit the restaurants.
    All the GPs are very good but only Spa Day added several activities and a group activity: Yoga lessons.

Stuff Packs :
    1. Spooky
    2. Kids Room
    3. Fitness
    4. Perfect Patio
    5. Backyard
    6. Laundry Day
    7. Vintage Glamour
    8. Movie Hangout
    9. Cool Kitchen
    10. Luxury Party
    11. Romantic Garden
    12. Bowling Night
    13. Toddler

I dislike Toddler and Garden themes.
    And I don't like to play cooking, my sims only eat pizzas or go to the restaurant.

Bowling like The Sims 2 isn't fun, it missed "social" interactions.

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2018
    xpansion packs:

1. Get To Work
    2. Get Together
    3. City Living
    5. Cats & Dogs

Game packs:
    1. Vampires
    2. Parenthood
    4. Dine Out
    5. Spa Day
    6. Outdoor Retreat

Stuff packs:
    1. Vintage Glamour
    2. Romantic Garden
    3. Laundry Day
    4. Bowling Night
    5. Perfect Patio
    6. Movie Hangout
    7. Backyard Stuff
    8. Cool Kitchen
    9. Luxury Party Stuff
    10. Kids Room
    11. Spooky Stuff
    12. Fitness Stuff
    13. Toddler Stuff
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2018
    Expansion Pack :
    1. City Living
    2. Get Together
    3. Get To Work
    4. Cats & Dogs

I've got Pet & Business allergies since The Sims 2.
    About Active career, I work enough in real life, I don't want to work in a video game.

Game Packs :
    1. Spa Day
    2. Parenthood
    3. Vampires
    4. Dine Out
    5. Outdoor Retreat

Still Business allergy but I like to visit the restaurants.
    All the GPs are very good but only Spa Day added several activities and a group activity: Yoga lessons.

Stuff Packs :
    1. Spooky
    2. Kids Room
    3. Fitness
    4. Perfect Patio
    5. Backyard
    6. Laundry Day
    7. Vintage Glamour
    8. Movie Hangout
    9. Cool Kitchen
    10. Luxury Party
    11. Romantic Garden
    12. Bowling Night
    13. Toddler

I dislike Toddler and Garden themes.
    And I don't like to play cooking, my sims only eat pizzas or go to the restaurant.

Bowling like The Sims 2 isn't fun, it missed "social" interactions.

Just in case you didn't know the Luxury Party pack supplies banquet tables that provide food and different types of drinking fountains with out your sim having to cook or do anything - comes in handy for parties and group gatherings. My sims use them when they throw Costume and pool parties. Lots better done in Sims 4 than in any other sims game. I also set up a table and a drink fountain at my teen hangouts too. Teens love it.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Expansion packs:
    1. Get Together
    2. City Living
    3. Cats & Dogs
    4. Get To Work (worst expansion ever could of been amazing but to much crammed in nothing given the attention it deserved)

Game packs:
    1. Parenthood
    2. Spa Day
    3. Dine Out
    4. Outdoor Retreat
    5. Vampires

Stuff packs:
    1. Kids Room
    2. Movie Hangout
    3. Backyard
    4. Fitness
    5. Toddler (would rank it higher but the ball pit and lack of boy clothing)
    6. Bowling Night
    7. Perfect Patio
    8. Romantic Garden
    9. Laundry Day
    10. Spooky
    11. Vintage Glamour
    12. Cool Kitchen
    13. Luxury Party
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I only own a expansion pack and a game pack. Which is City Living and Parenthood, so I can't really comment.
    However if I had to choose it would be;

Expansion packs:
    1. City Living
    2. Get Together
    3. Cats & Dogs
    4. Get To Work (great if it worked)

Game packs:
    1. Parenthood
    2. Spa Day (I loved doing yoga, in earlier games)
    3. Outdoor Retreat
    4. Dine Out(great if it worked and sims didn't wander off)
    5. Vampires (never really played with vampires in any versions of the game)

Stuff packs: I've ordered these by what has the best new object(s).
    1. Toddler
    2. Fitness
    3. Bowling Night
    4. Backyard
    5. Kids Room Stuff
    6. Perfect Patio
    7. Laundry
    8. Movie Hangout
    9. Cool Kitchen
    10.Vintage Glamour
    11. Romantic Garden
    12. Luxury Party