Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

G'day

Just letting you know that I've found this forum. About time - a bit thick. Don't like it that we are relegated to New Member status. Doesn't seem fair. I stopped using the US forum in S3 as I could never find my post after a day. They would just get buried. Hope this method is better.
Allergic to Trolls

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    We will like your posts until you are a member, you seem to be one. Have you tried changing your avvie to the one we know you as? Welcome by the way, hope you like our new humble home :)
  • ClairkPClairkP Posts: 136 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    We will like your posts until you are a member, you seem to be one. Have you tried changing your avvie to the one we know you as? Welcome by the way, hope you like our new humble home :)

As you can see I took your advice, and yes, it is humble
    Allergic to Trolls
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Good to see you're finding your way around. Jen has asked if we can get a couple of sub-cats for building and modelling competitions. Whether it will happen ... ?? Anyway, it's nice seeing some familiar faces here. :)
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    I hope we can get sub categories too @sawdust it makes sense to do that. Hello @ClairkP glad you found us :)
    h8U3C4c.png
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Found you! It feels like I'm playing hide and seek. I've lost a badge and my avatar and I can't seem to change it here. NM I'm sure I'll figure it out. G'day and I'll have to make a note to keep checking back.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    ClairkP wrote: »

As you can see I took your advice, and yes, it is humble

aww there is our favourite little pup, uhmm I mean simmer <3
    Tatts65 wrote: »
    Found you! It feels like I'm playing hide and seek. I've lost a badge and my avatar and I can't seem to change it here. NM I'm sure I'll figure it out. G'day and I'll have to make a note to keep checking back.

You'll have to earn member status here @Tatts65. I think it's 30 posts and 50 points. There is a thread in the General or Rules section that explains it all. To get the posts you can join one of the off topic threads. It doesn't take too long if you're trying. :)
    Thank you sawdust. I thought I'd read that somewhere and remember thinking this is going to take me a looooong time. :)
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    @giggler36 love the puppy dog profile pic
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    mshadai wrote: »

Isn't he beautiful, my darling Chi. Sadly he passed away at the ripe old age of 15, but I still miss him.
    Allergic to Trolls

Isn't he beautiful, my darling Chi. Sadly he passed away at the ripe old age of 15, but I still miss him.
    Allergic to Trolls
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member

Thanks, she is available to download in my gallery, She is based off my RL Maltese Minty :)
    h8U3C4c.png
    > @giggler36 said:
    > mshadai wrote: »
    >
    > @giggler36 love the puppy dog profile pic
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks, she is available to download in my gallery, She is based off my RL Maltese Minty :)

Awww thank you #giggler36
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    Ok #sawdust my tagging isn’t working hmmmm
    Ok #sawdust my tagging isn’t working hmmmm

It's cos your still new member status. You have enough points just need the posts. :)
    Just a spammy post to get my member status. Both the Simpuppy and Chi are cute doggos!