Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graham shows next SP Icon - The Sims 4: Cockroach Stuff?!

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
gpqd2Sft_400x400.jpg
SimGuruGraham updated his profile picture where he usually shows a Stuff Pack icon and it shows ... a cockroach? Dangerous Stuff? What do you think?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimGuruGraham
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2018
    Collecting insects?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Yeah! I just posted this. If its soemthing actually cool this time ill be happy
    21mbz47.jpg
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    That icon is a bit disturbing.... But it perked my interest. :D
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Got my fingers crossed for a grungy/run-down stuff pack. I'm thinking Sims 2 University with the worn/ripped furniture.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    It could be a beetle instead of a cockroach...which could point towards smaller household pets?

If cockroach...

On the coat tails of laundry stuff, maybe it's based around household care? Chores? Maintenance?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Got my fingers crossed for a grungy/run-down stuff pack. I'm thinking Sims 2 University with the worn/ripped furniture.

I also want more grungy low end stuff :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Don’t we have cockroaches in the game with City living?
    No idea what it could be.
  • PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
    It might be something new and interesting, like dangerous stuff, or a stuff pack that adds more ways to make our Sims lifes miserable and more challenging! Or it could be something as boring as collecting bugs... Who knows?
    39901666071_622df5aee5_o.jpg
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Sims 4 Cockroach Stuff Pack! Dress your new nuclear surviving incest friend in new hats like a grilled cheese hat! Or even take him out for walks! Teach him new tricks and perform at Cockroach Talent Shows! The Sims 4 Cockroach Stuff coming this June!
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I don't think it will be about collecting bugs since you can already do that with Outdoor Retreat.

Even though I don't really enjoy making my Sims miserable, I do crave a little drama sometimes; if this really is some kind of "danger" or "misery" pack, I think I'd get it!
    aSE16f8.gif
  • John_CitronJohn_Citron Posts: 140 Member
    Does that mean our Sims can get infested by Sim Roaches and Sim Ants? :smiley:

I can see this become a whole new situation for those lazy sims that leave dirty dishes, food, and dirty clothes around and this could bring up a whole new service of exterminators.
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    edited January 2018
    Stuff packs are so small. I can’t think of a thing that would match a bug icon...
  • PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    I definitely think it's some kind of beetle/scarab to go with the adventure pack we're getting.
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I could be wrong, but the icon doesn’t have an a abstract pattern in the background like the ones the pack icons typically have, and because of this, I’m guessing this “cockroach” is an aspect of the stuffpack (a form of gameplay). Again, I could be wrong, but that’s my guess.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
    Evil_One wrote: »
    EA finally admitting they ARE adding more bugs into the game?

LOL +100 :smiley:
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member

I can see this become a whole new situation for those lazy sims that leave dirty dishes, food, and dirty clothes around and this could bring up a whole new service of exterminators.

Death by flies rings a bell when I read this. I’d love for this to return xD
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
    @Marnetti Maybe it's one of the early versions of the icon? Just like they did a lot of early icons for Laundry Day
    Marnetti wrote: »

Death by flies rings a bell when I read this. I’d love for this to return xD

I remember that too. Sims 2 I think.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Olaf15 wrote: »
    @Marnetti Maybe it's one of the early versions of the icon? Just like they did a lot of early icons for Laundry Day

Also before that Graham had a question mark as profile picture which also had no pattern and was plain green just like this icon
    a256aFi.gif
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    I wonder if this will be the 'Starter Home' pack? Or a fixer upper pack? I can't believe it really has anything to do with collecting insects - at least not directly.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    that isn't a beetle, it's a roach. if it is meant to be a beetle then they gotta change it.
    76125918-56a709b43df78cf77291a0c9.jpg
    roach
    verschillende-kevers-die-op-witte-achtergrond-worden-ge%C3%AFsoleerdw-11871779.jpg
    beetles
    i hope this means a death by insects update in the patch or something.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    A little too early for an April Fool's joke, don't you think?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @icmnfrsh I don't think it's a joke :smiley:
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Looks like a beetle and the top half of a heart. The antenna are curved around almost forming a heart.