Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

Comments

• Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    @loubyloulou I have moved it over to The Sims 4 section.

@alwaysimmingg If you have any objections to this, please let me know via PM :)

Thanks,
    -Mage
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »

Thanks,
    -Mage

Thank you!
  • Options
    wild4simswild4sims Posts: 45 Member
    my first not so berry sim Allyson Lotario
    [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/200xx6g.jpg[/IMG]
    She gave birth to Rose Lotario
    at the bowling ally
    [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/wbcugy.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    wild4simswild4sims Posts: 45 Member
    sorry guys will post again
    Allyson Lothario
    [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/200xx6g.jpg[/IMG]
    Allyson gave birth to Rose Lothario who is now an adult
    [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/wbcugy.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    wild4sims wrote: »
    sorry guys will post again
    Allyson Lothario
    200xx6g.jpg
    Allyson gave birth to Rose Lothario who is now an adult
    wbcugy.jpg

I think with Tinypic you have to pay a subscription now to have your images show up. Imgur is free :)
  • Options
    MaddisansMaddisans Posts: 23 Member
    I can't post a picture, I wonder if there's a way I can post some without having to be a "full member" but I have redone my NSB challenge many times in order to get it just right. I'll see if there's any loopholes with posting pictures later but my mint founder is called "Penny Royal" I really would like a spouse with a similar "berry" theme but I'm not sure what. Can anyone help me out? XD
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Maddisans wrote: »
    I can't post a picture, I wonder if there's a way I can post some without having to be a "full member" but I have redone my NSB challenge many times in order to get it just right. I'll see if there's any loopholes with posting pictures later but my mint founder is called "Penny Royal" I really would like a spouse with a similar "berry" theme but I'm not sure what. Can anyone help me out? XD

What if you create a guy and name him Raz Berri. :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    vickyloovickyloo Posts: 134 Member
    Wow so many awesome sims! I started this a while ago with Maci Berry as my founder (below) and, I am now working on Gen 6 (Orange) who has just had twins to start Gen 7! I found out that my family has twins every other generation lol. I had Rose my 2nd Gen to leave Don at the altar lol and I also used the Goths in my 3rd Gen Cassandra married Zayne. I have never ever stuck with a legacy this long before and, I still find it fun :) I did have a feed going on tumblr but i kinda let that slip lol

[img][/img]oZeYxfc.png
  • Options
    > @swcheppes said:
    > Maddisans wrote: »
    >
    > I can't post a picture, I wonder if there's a way I can post some without having to be a "full member" but I have redone my NSB challenge many times in order to get it just right. I'll see if there's any loopholes with posting pictures later but my mint founder is called "Penny Royal" I really would like a spouse with a similar "berry" theme but I'm not sure what. Can anyone help me out? XD
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What if you create a guy and name him Raz Berri. :D

Hmm.. nice name, though, I'm thinking of other colors besides a red-like color. Since that's reserved for the rose generation (plus the pun in his name will be taken away, since my founder's last name is "Royal" this would be like the "Royal legacy" or something like that XD)
  • Options
    alwaysimminggalwaysimmingg Posts: 82 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »

Thanks,
    -Mage

Ah completely seems to be my bad thank you so much! <3
    43a9e79e48f14f5ed6488469d6d1976f.gif
    co-creator of the Not So Berry legacy challenge // I'm a lover // twitter // twitch
  • Options
    Workingmum8Workingmum8 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi all

I just finished the Not So Berry Challenge. I started it in March last year after watching a couple of Vixella's videos. I've really enjoyed it, it has encouraged me to try traits, careers and aspirations that I never had before. I've been playing since the original The Sims came out and it's also the first time I've ever been invested enough in one family to play through 10 generations ( technically I'm on my twelfth, what with Bluebell's grandbabies being born to complete her aspiration).

Thank you alwaysimming for giving me many hours of enjoyment.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I am starting this challenge soon and I'm really excited!! I was building the house thinking Rose was a light pink.. cause that's how my brain thought of it. So the actual pink is going to be a red xD I was looking at other people doing it and went oops.. but I love how my house looks and didn't want to change it xD
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Shadami wrote: »
    I am starting this challenge soon and I'm really excited!! I was building the house thinking Rose was a light pink.. cause that's how my brain thought of it. So the actual pink is going to be a red xD I was looking at other people doing it and went oops.. but I love how my house looks and didn't want to change it xD

I thought of rose as more of a pink too. When I heard rose I thought of like a rose blush or rose dust kind of color. Here was my Rose's first apartment.

UlZnfv1.png

M16UvmO.png

iyBci8J.png

GIriMbh.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    I am so glad i'm not the only one. xD <3@swcheppes
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I am so glad i'm not the only one. xD <3@swcheppes

When I played it.. I thought of Rose as the pink'y color too. I didn't get very far.. I think I am still in the rose generation.
  • Options
    I'm still in first gen. xD i have to set up my blog for it first. ^-^ cause i don't plan to record the game play for this one.
  • Options
    alwaysimminggalwaysimmingg Posts: 82 Member
    Hi all

I just finished the Not So Berry Challenge. I started it in March last year after watching a couple of Vixella's videos. I've really enjoyed it, it has encouraged me to try traits, careers and aspirations that I never had before. I've been playing since the original The Sims came out and it's also the first time I've ever been invested enough in one family to play through 10 generations ( technically I'm on my twelfth, what with Bluebell's grandbabies being born to complete her aspiration).

Thank you alwaysimming for giving me many hours of enjoyment.

ahhhh !!!! <3<3 glad to hear you liked it!! and im pretty sure you may be the first one to complete it too :)
    43a9e79e48f14f5ed6488469d6d1976f.gif
    co-creator of the Not So Berry legacy challenge // I'm a lover // twitter // twitch
  • Options
    1Kim1151Kim115 Posts: 39 Member
    For Plum, can we move out our gen 4 sim upon reaching Young Adulthood? My gen 4 Sim has already lived in two separate worlds and I planned on moving her to the City Living world for the entertainment career first and I wanted her to live in another world before then. Also this would be the first time I didn't see the previous gen die if I left, and I'm at a full household so I definitely don't want to uproot everyone again.
  • Options
    I meant to say Gen 5 sim... my brain is mush right now...
  • Options
    > @1Kim115 said:
    > For Plum, can we move out our gen 4 sim upon reaching Young Adulthood? My gen 4 Sim has already lived in two separate worlds and I planned on moving her to the City Living world for the entertainment career first and I wanted her to live in another world before then. Also this would be the first time I didn't see the previous gen die if I left, and I'm at a full household so I definitely don't want to uproot everyone again.

I'd let your previous gen sim/sims live with your current gen, at least one or both of the parents.
  • Options
    I decided to name my heirs after cartoon characters with names similar to the colors. I have the names planned out from mint to gray (though since gray looks really... old, I decided for the gray generation kids to have black hair instead, black is a shade of gray so...)

First gen:
    Peppermint Patty (and her husband Charlie brown)
    I'm going to use MC command center for them to have boy-girl twins:
    Boy - Cliff Ford Girl(heir) - Ruby Rose
    Unsure about Ruby's love interests I'm planning to let her have a teen pregnancy, let her and her boyfriend have a shotgun wedding (them having fights though since drama) and when the wedding finally comes, she leaves him at the alter. Unsure who I want her to marry as an elder, but he/she will have a cartoon pun too.
    Ruby will have one daughter named Star Butterfly. She'll marry a guy named Marco Diaz (I had to okay?)
    And they'll have a son, the heir, Ash Ketchum. That's... all I got so far. And I just started with Mint. I plan ahead XD
  • Options
    > @Maddisans said:
    > I decided to name my heirs after cartoon characters with names similar to the colors. I have the names planned out from mint to gray (though since gray looks really... old, I decided for the gray generation kids to have black hair instead, black is a shade of gray so...)
    >
    > First gen:
    > Peppermint Patty (and her husband Charlie brown)
    > I'm going to use MC command center for them to have boy-girl twins:
    > Boy - Cliff Ford Girl(heir) - Ruby Rose
    > Unsure about Ruby's love interests I'm planning to let her have a teen pregnancy, let her and her boyfriend have a shotgun wedding (them having fights though since drama) and when the wedding finally comes, she leaves him at the alter. Unsure who I want her to marry as an elder, but he/she will have a cartoon pun too.
    > Ruby will have one daughter named Star Butterfly. She'll marry a guy named Marco Diaz (I had to okay?)
    > And they'll have a son, the heir, Ash Ketchum. That's... all I got so far. And I just started with Mint. I plan ahead XD

I named mine: 1st gen: Lily 2nd gen: Rose 3rd gen: Alexia 4th Gen: Leila 5th Gen: Claudia
    Alexia also has a son named Duane who was actually conceived via a pregnancy mod as his other mother Cassandra (I've been known to do both gay and straight couples) died on her and Alexia's wedding night of hysteria. Leila has another daughter named Harmony and twin boys named Quincy and Leo (ironically enough I have a childhood family friend named Quincy) the family's surname is Quartz and as a Steven Universe fan I just had to name Rose after Rose Quartz I had actually picked Rose's husband early on completing her requirements and Serial Romantic aspiration.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I love hearing all the different names you guys are using for your challenges. I thought I would share mine too. I've decided that there's no gender rule for my heirs, therefore it could be a girl or boy.

1st gen - Mint Julep (the following gens are all Juleps)
    2nd gen - Rose (girl)
    3rd gen - Dijon (boy)
    4th gen - Grayson (girl)

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Nice names! I wish my third heir was a girl, I'd have named her Amber. My names haven't been following the theme, but I'll try to for the next generations
    1- Miracle 2. Brandi Rose 3. Charles
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    > @KJB said:
    > Nice names! I wish my third heir was a girl, I'd have named her Amber. My names haven't been following the theme, but I'll try to for the next generations
    > 1- Miracle 2. Brandi Rose 3. Charles

You could actually look at the gender And number of babies your sim has and change it with MC command center. But that's when your sim is pregnant. Justtips to anyone looking for specific genders with heirs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top