Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @SilentWolf101 You're up to host next, if you'd like. I wouldn't have the time to host even if I had a cohost, so I'm putting my game last.
    unknown.png
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    And my game is done, with a mafia win.

I've never won as mafia before :P
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I set up my game. Signups are open, it's a pretty fun setup, from what I've played, anyway.
    unknown.png
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    And my game is done, with a mafia win.

I've never won as mafia before :P

Well, now you have. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I think I'm ready to host round 2 of my tarot mafia. :) Gonna use the entire major arcana this time, and include more power roles.

PM me or something when you do, I missed the first one and regretted it. Thanks.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I think I'm ready to host round 2 of my tarot mafia. :) Gonna use the entire major arcana this time, and include more power roles.

PM me or something when you do, I missed the first one and regretted it. Thanks.

Okay, I'll remember to reserve you. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Okay, I'll remember to reserve you. :)

Me too! :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Can you please add me to the list? :) This is my setup.
    Sonschi wrote: »

Of course, I'll get to it when I can use my laptop.
    unknown.png

Of course, I'll get to it when I can use my laptop.

Thank you :)
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @SilentWolf101 Zinnia's game just finished. According to the list it is your turn now.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    @SilentWolf101 can I reserve a spot? I will be sleeping at that time, I guess ^^
    Can I be put on the list to host again? I still have my Doctor Who and bands mafia to host...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Can I be put on the list to host again? I still have my Doctor Who and bands mafia to host...

I thought you forgot about the bands mafia. :bawling:
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

I thought you forgot about the bands mafia. :bawling:

Nope, it's just not ready for hosting yet. But I haven't forgotten about it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Does anyone know when Silent was online the last time?

We've tagged her on discord. She had to work the closing shift last night, and she's working the opening shift today.
    7dW3gu7.gif

We've tagged her on discord. She had to work the closing shift last night, and she's working the opening shift today.

Thanks for the info :) Her setup looks interesting so I'm excited to play it xD
    Alrighty, I'm here! Thank you Bella, I'll go get everything set up now (if I can get it done before dinner... Lol)
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    HEY GUYSSS
    I NEED ONE REPLACEMENT IN MY MAFIA GAME IN ULTIMATE MAFIA
    PLEASE JOIN
    IT HAZ AN INTERESTING SETUP THO IT'S NICKI MINAJ THEMED

http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/370/nicki-minajs-night-revelry-dance?page=1
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I thought of a theme for my game. It's gonna be based on the game beanboozled. I personally don't have it...anymore...but it fits the idea of mafia so well, I decided to go for it.

@Zinniavanilla can you change the name of my mafia game to Beanboozled mafia?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Has anyone heard from Floppy? She hasn't posted here or at UM for a few months now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Has anyone heard from Floppy? She hasn't posted here or at UM for a few months now

Nope, she's been MIA.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    That's odd