Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot register in Sims 4 Studio

Comments

• Darmina11Darmina11 Posts: 1 New Member
    @_orangemittens_ I've tried disabling and clearing everything as well and I still can't get the captcha to appear, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out as well, as soon as you get the chance. Please and thank you.
  • LatinafrenchLatinafrench Posts: 1 New Member
    @Darmina11 @benedictpin @cerysr0se @Cecilie99 @123nbahal @simmerjess11 @nicolelovely @lukerose @iibabykittenii

Register using your phone CAPTCHA shows up
  • gothicgoodiesgothicgoodies Posts: 1 New Member
    I tried registering in S4S, but my captcha cannot be seen. I couldn't install S4S without an account.
  • JammermdJammermd Posts: 2 New Member
    Could someone please tell me how to register for the sims 4 studio. I see here its an ongoing issue and yet it has not been resolved.
  • lukeroselukerose Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Latinafrench said:
    > @Darmina11 @benedictpin @cerysr0se @Cecilie99 @123nbahal @simmerjess11 @nicolelovely @lukerose @iibabykittenii
    >
    > Register using your phone CAPTCHA shows up

thank you! i'll try that! <3
  • JammermdJammermd Posts: 2 New Member
    Please disregard my above message. I followed the above advice to register on my phone/tablet and it worked. Thank you @Latinafrench
  • onlyouvethekayonlyouvethekay Posts: 1 New Member
    hi, I unfortunately got the same problem , I tried with different browser but still nothing please can someone help me ?
  • 123nbahal123nbahal Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Latinafrench said:
    > @Darmina11 @benedictpin @cerysr0se @Cecilie99 @123nbahal @simmerjess11 @nicolelovely @lukerose @iibabykittenii
    >
    > Register using your phone CAPTCHA shows up

I used my phone, and it worked! Why didn't I think of that sooner?
  • brittneyislamebrittneyislame Posts: 1 New Member
    i have the same problem :/
  • ChuaChua Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I have the same problem as them, I've tried everything and the captcha still won't work
  • simmerjess11simmerjess11 Posts: 2 New Member
    @123nbahal OMG! IT WORKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH. GUYS THE CAPTCHA APPEARS IF YOU REGISTER USING YOUR PHONE! MINE WORKED! @Chua @brittneyislame
  • AudreyLuSimmerAudreyLuSimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    for anyone who is trying to register, do it on a mobile device it worked for me!
  • MilklollyMilklolly Posts: 2 New Member
    Same issue here, @_orangemittens_ - is there something wrong with the site? Seems to be a lot of people with the same issue.
  • MilklollyMilklolly Posts: 2 New Member
    Just tried to do it on mobile - the CAPTCHA says "V1 UNSUPPORTED, please direct siteowner to g.co/recaptcha/upgrade" @_orangemittens_
  • unsub96unsub96 Posts: 2 New Member
    Same. Captcha still not showing up after clearing browser history and add-ons.
  • seajayjoonyoseajayjoonyo Posts: 1 New Member
    Wow, looks like I'm not the only one who is unable to see the captcha. I too would like assistance in being able to register for the Sims 4 Studio
  • unsub96unsub96 Posts: 2 New Member
    Mobile registration works!
  • DiamondBloomDiamondBloom Posts: 1 New Member
    when i tried to register in sims 4 studio , it kept saying that my username is not available... do i have to create another account somewhere to register in sims 4 studio? please help o-o
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited August 2018
    when i tried to register in sims 4 studio , it kept saying that my username is not available... do i have to create another account somewhere to register in sims 4 studio? please help o-o

Have you tried creating a different user name at Sims 4 Studio? It sounds like someone is already using the name you are trying to register. Or are you getting the same message no matter what you put as a user name?

Edit to add you don't need to be registered anywhere else to use Sims 4 Studio.
  • MelianSimsMelianSims Posts: 10 New Member
    I registered at the sims 4 studio webpage, but when I enter my info and try to sign in, I just get 404 error message (page not found). So I can't download the studio and I can't ask for help, since I'm not logged in.
    And I can't make a new thread asking for help here, for some reason.

So uh.. Can anyone help me?
    edited August 2018
    @MelianSims 404 error usually means that the site is unavailable temporarily through the server, they may have coincidentally been updating or something. Open a new window and try accessing the site again. http://sims4studio.com/ It's working for me. If you are still having trouble try clearing your cookies. You may have to google how to do that for the browser you are using.

Because you are still a new member of the Sims 4 Forums you cannot start a new thread. Here is some helpful information on how to become a full member: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members
  • BlackEmperorBlackEmperor Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi!
    I'm also facing problems regarding registration at Sims 4 Studio. I don't get any activation email. I tried disabling my spam filters, but it didn't help. I even tried to change my email address to my old one and check there, but I didn't receive it there either. I hope someone can help me, since I've got no idea how to contact anyone from Sims 4 Studio.
  • BlackEmperorBlackEmperor Posts: 3 New Member
    > @BlackEmperor said:
    > Hi!
    > I'm also facing problems regarding registration at Sims 4 Studio. I don't get any activation email. I tried disabling my spam filters, but it didn't help. I even tried to change my email address to my old one and check there, but I didn't receive it there either. I hope someone can help me, since I've got no idea how to contact anyone from Sims 4 Studio.

Anyone? It's still not working, unfortunately. :/
    @_orangemittens_ are you around? Can you please help @BlackEmperor with their S4S registration?
  • DjinniDjinni Posts: 10 New Member
    I was able to register and do the email activation but it will not let me log in. I keep getting an error saying "We couldn't find the page you are trying to access."