Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE HEIR TO THE THRONE | Chapter Four up now! 31/12 | A Pre-Selection Challenge Story

2...Next

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited December 2017
    Unfortunately, for my upcoming story, I've already CASed my next generarion main girl. Darien’s eyes just messed with everything, so i generated until I had a good offspring. But more to come on that in a few chapters. In the mean time: I wish I had more time, but gosh, your stuff is great! Do you edit your photos? I find that i brighten, contrast, and saturate mine, with maybe some color corection if things are too yellow. At this point it's almost my picture 'style'.
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited December 2017
    Not really. Other than photoshopping the promo shots and the insider stuff - I only edit the photos taken at night to brighten things up. I over lighten the rooms in game to avoid weird shadows.

I think the only sim I edited born in game was Henry - coz Henry and Christian didn't come out identical twins and I really wanted them to be.

Your sims are crazy beautiful though. You make amazing sims :smiley:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Logan is great. When all else fails, tempt him with girls. :D
  • Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    edited December 2017
    I loved this chapter dude, especially with Nicholas aged up as a teen and his conversation with Logan - soo funny yet accurate! ;)
    @Pema22 - Haha thanks! I just used material I've overheard from my brother and his bestie :lol:
    I enjoyed writing it way too much! I'm kind of keen for the next chapter! I don't want to give to much away @dreamprisoner but there are girls involved :wink:
    :wink::cookie: looking forward to more as always
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited December 2017
    Loved this!! I'm waiting for the big reveal...will it be like Princess Diaries and like a big part of his teen years or like ok you're an adult now here is this huge responsibility?
    Post edited by MINEZ on
    @MINEZ i loved the princess diaries. Meg Cabot can write!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Any idea when the next installment can be expected?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited December 2017
    ~*~Chapter 4~*~
    Crushing on You

"Yes!" Logan exclaimed as Nicholas rounded the corner and punched the air, "I knew you wouldn't let me down! Tonight is going to be awesome."

iRpPafB.png

aXuLwmo.png

Nicholas rolled his eyes and strolled over to join his friend at the corner square, "Yeah, you've said that before."

zmN3YK3.png

"Nah dude it is going to be totally cool. Come on, they are just up here." Logan practically dragged Nicholas up the street and the teenager could hear the whoops and laughter of the group before they'd even turned the corner.

mwUO4zy.png

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Nicholas whispered beneath his breath as they laid eyes on the group around the bend.

8HadnbX.png

Adrian was pressed up against some girl with a mess of brown hair, it was hard to tell where he started and she ended. Nicholas felt a pang of jealousy and awe at the ease with which Adrian pulled the girl to himself. Nicholas had never even kissed a girl, let alone had a girlfriend, "You totally owe me." He whispered to Logan, with a sideways glance.

wqtIWBJ.png

"Uh," Logan said distracted puffing his chest out and nodding towards the blonde girl surrounded by a number of guys, "Check it, Cassie is here."

NpTOrcf.png

Nicholas snorted and clapped his friend on the shoulder, "Yeah, Good luck with that one dude." Cassie was in their English Lit Class and way out of their league. She was the kind of girl who dated the football stars and senior guys. Nicholas doubted that Cassie even knew their names.

"Hey guys," Logan called up baring his shoulders and attempting to add a swagger to his gait that looked more like a gangly limp from where Nicholas was standing, "How's it hangin'?"

Adrian disentangled himself from the girl with a mess of brown hair grinning, "Yo! My man! How's it hangin'?"

uNCnq9E.png

"Yeah good," Logan answered, practically grinning from ear to ear when Adrian clapped his hand.

"Hey Man," Adrian added after a moment with a nod in Nicholas' direction. Nicholas raised his eyebrows in greeting back, seriously doubting that Adrian even knew his name. Why was he even here again?

"Hey Cassie," Logan said winking in the blonde girls direction. The girl scoffed, looked Logan up and down whispered something snarky which sounded extremely close to 'loser' to the two guys beside her and flicked her hair for dramatic effect before turning her back on him.

FES3VHC.png

Logan didn't catch the hint swaggered over to Cassie and the two guys she was with, leaving Nicholas standing there awkwardly. God his friend was such an idiot. Logan was going to make a fool of himself and Nicholas was going to spend the night putting his friends dignity back together. Adrian and the brown haired girl - Nicholas recognised a few moments later was Eva from his biology class - were back at it, mouths entwined and hangs going everywhere. Nicholas rolled his eyes and stared up at the sky. He was being punished for ditching his little sister Zoe and his mum for a night out. He knew it.

wkcbOUp.png

His step-dad Anton - who may as well have been his Dad - had practically pushed him out the door when he'd asked to head out. Nicholas smiled at the knowing grin his step-dad had given him - like finally he was being a teenager...and the whole girls might be there thing may have come up.

Nicholas rolled his eyes at his step-dad's grin and suddenly felt a little self conscious. A movement in the corner of his eyes caught his attention and he became overly aware of the fact that he had been grinning like an idiot and standing on his own for a good minute or so. So what was the movement that caught his eye?

A girl, leaning around the entwined bodies of Eva and Adrian who smiled and waved at him. Nicholas hadn't noticed the girl at first. She was hanging back from the group - her arms wrapped around herself, staying out of the thick of things.

1cN0hj6.png

Nicholas recognised her from his art class - Mel? Melanie? Melissa?... it was something like that - she was brilliant at art, acing every assignment and always hanging towards the back of the room. He knew that she was Eva's twin sister but he'd never really paid much attention to her until that moment. Her sister absorbed too much of the attention when they were in the room together and other than art - the two were practically joined at the hip. Nicholas wasn't sure why but something about the way that the girl's thick brown hair fell around her shoulders in a shiny curtain and the way that her deep green orbs glinted in the glow of the yellow sunset had the young man smiling back at her without even realising it.

HQLrS6L.png

The girl fluttered her eyelids, tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear and shared a grin just as goofy as his own. Nicholas' chest puffed out despite himself and suddenly the young man had decided that tonight wasn't going to be as bad as he first thought.

DAqXcZb.png

~*~

And trust me... it was nothing like he thought...

DNdEP6N.png

pLipPgf.png

kQ23ucT.png

k3Sti8c.png

UFX8CAv.png

Cdekkyw.png

yzjd608.png

0dpnXES.png

ZQTZcSx.png

~*~

Nicholas has his first girlfriend!!!!!!!! Eep!!!!!!

Yes! Dang, Eva and Adrien look like they couldn’t keep their hands off eachother! Great pictures as always, wonderful writing, well worth the wait.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    this was adorable, so excited for Nicholas to get a girlfriend! I wonder where that will lead... <3
    @Pema22 - Oh the plans that I have :naughty:

@Irishsong - Yeah. Eva is too good for Adrian. I like to think that the allure of a hot senior kind of overpowered her sensibilities. That and it’s all about Melanie anyway :wink::wink::wink:
    @Kamio , You aren't answering my messages. Are you getting them?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Cute!!
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    omgg you're back! i've been gone so long i didn't notice haha. can't wait to catch up on this!! ♥
    Origin ID: Selxna
    Sel wrote: »
    omgg you're back! i've been gone so long i didn't notice haha. can't wait to catch up on this!! ♥

She's been gone for 12 days now. Super spotty
    jzZP0sJ.png
    aah i didn't know that. but i mean 12 days is really nothing, i just remember her leaving for like a really long time before i stopped checking the forums :$
    Hello lovely people! I'm going to be pretty on and off again with updates. I've been in hospital with a number of health complications and I'm going to disappear into a black hole of nothingness when my lovely little baby makes his entrance into the world. I'm still doing this...just can't count on anything decent happening for the next few months. If my daughter was anything to go by I'm not even going to know which way is up let alone know what day it is.

Bubba boy has tried to come early but If I make it to maternity leave before he arrives I'm hoping to crank out a few chapters to carry this across until I emerge from the black hole of intense sleep deprivation and creative sink hole that comes with caring for a demanding newborn. <3
    omg, hope you're better soon, and congrats on your kids!!!! ♥