Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam secretary I just wanted to let you know I made a change to my request, I'm only requesting for 1 cat now instead of 2. Thank you :)

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    illusie wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim another request if I may:

Date: January 7, 2018
    Username: @cmbaker16
    Page: here
    Type: Pet
    Description: Sim-a-Likes of Cat, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

SLpPUp.png
    Madame Secretary, I'm canceling my request for the Sim-a-Like of Paulie Pickle, Just to let you know.

SLpPUp.png
    @Francisca464 and @superkyle221 Thanks for your requests! They've been added to our Open Request list. Should you need to make any adjustements before they're claimed, please edit your original post and leave a message for me noting the change. Claim time varies, so be sure to check in with us from time to time. If you have any questions, please ask! Thank you! :)

P.S.
    @superkyle221 My sympathies for the loss of your computer. :disappointed: That's awful!!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • LuxanaLuxana Posts: 42 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hello! I would like to request a new home I would use for the Disney Princess Challenge I hope this will be alright :)

Residential Lot Request Form 
    Username: Luxana
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Limited, Get To Work, Spa Day, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Vampires, Kids Room, Backyard (plus the free stuff of course)
    Lot size (dimensions): medium-large
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Homey, Bracing Breezes, (one of the Vampire ones or Great Acoustics)
    Number of bedrooms: 3(-4)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Master Bedroom;
    toddler/child (bed)room - with appropriate activity stuff,
    teen bedroom - again with some relevant activity items; if possible one side/half decorated for a girl the other for a boy
    should there be too much space, I'd like an other YA bedroom
    Number of bathrooms: 2-3 (one small very basic bathroom on the 1st floor, mainly for guests, the rest near each of the bedrooms, the teens and master.)
    Favorite color schemes: light colours; turquoise, beige, white, rose, greens, (black)
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please, that's why I came here :D
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: No, is it necessary or desired?
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? everything :s
    • Garden - with small pool, water slider, bird feeder; as well as some planter boxes
    • Patio
    • wellness area
    • hot tub
    • small Fitness "area" (one or two items are enough)
    • open living room with kitchen, (and some party/social event items like bar, piano, buffet table etc.)
    • hobby/activity stuff - easel, chess and the likes
    • Nice study with books and room to do homework
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, I guess not.
    Additional instructions?
    I'm very uncertain about the type/style, because I'm not really familiar with many.
    I would like it to feel luxurious and cozy. As for the general style something between Victorian (with lighter, friendlier colours) and whatever it is called that came with Spa Day, I really LOVE that theme and hope that those can be somehow combined nicely :(
    Post edited by Luxana on
    @Luxana Hi and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you need to make any changes or updates to your request please edit the original post and leave a message for me noting the change. Claim time varies, so check in with us from time to time. Each month we move to a new thread, so your info will move with us in February. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks so much! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Heledriel, I have your Arabic fantasy house ready for you.
    ~ Presenting ~
    Moroccan Riad

* * * DOWNLOAD * * *

* * * PICTURES * * *

RfKCExL.jpg

A few things you should know: 1) Since I didn't own the magic items you requested (magic cauldron, book o' spells and the soothsayer's crystal ball), I placed other objects in the room that were of equal space so that you could replace them with the magic stuff you wanted; and 2) I used the Savvy Seller's rugs in a few areas of the house because you could get a different look with those rugs (with that cool border), however, your sim may want to do some browsing, lol. If you don't want those in there, you can always remove them and put in the regular rugs. I hope you like it. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @Sandraelle, Moroccan Riad looks amazing!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @Sandraelle - Moroccan Riad is STUNNING! I love the colors that you used throughout; I like the combinations of neutral and pops of color and the patterns! I really love the dark blue bathroom with the columns! <3
    @illusie, thank you very much!

@aricarai , thanks so much. I loved working with all those colors and tile patterns, it was a fun lot to do and something different. And I rather like that dark blue bathroom myself, lol.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Wonderful build @Sandraelle . You certainly pulled off mixing the patterns and colours to nail this theme. Downloaded and rec'd. Well done :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Sandraelle, I simple <3 this Exotic build! Love what you did with the floor pillows in the sunken room!
    Thanks @soocoolsim and @romagi1 ! This build was out of my comfort zone but I loved doing a different style of architecture and using all those colors, lol.
    @Sandraelle Wowza! That build is gorgeous!! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    ~ Presenting ~
    Moroccan Riad

* * * DOWNLOAD * * *

* * * PICTURES * * *

A few things you should know: 1) Since I didn't own the magic items you requested (magic cauldron, book o' spells and the soothsayer's crystal ball), I placed other objects in the room that were of equal space so that you could replace them with the magic stuff you wanted; and 2) I used the Savvy Seller's rugs in a few areas of the house because you could get a different look with those rugs (with that cool border), however, your sim may want to do some browsing, lol. If you don't want those in there, you can always remove them and put in the regular rugs. I hope you like it. :)

I wanted to thank you here as well. I can hardly put in words how happy I'm with the building. It turned out so much more and better than I would have thought it could. Such a intriguing design, both exterior and interior, making the home both look regal and cozy at the same time, with such a wonderful and thoughtful combination of colours, patterns and materials. And decorated with such a love for detail, every time I have look around I find something new to be amazed about.
    So thank you so much for turning my request into this wonderful masterpiece :)<3

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited January 2018
    Username: Nilanius
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Medieval/Tudor/Fairy Tale
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EP's: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life (Buying Island Paradise in a couple days)
    SP's: High-End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Town Life Stuff, Master Suite Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One of the rooms I'd like to have a raised platform to put a child's single bed on but otherwise, leave the rooms undecorated.
    Number of bathrooms: 4-5
    Favorite color schemes: Green and I love the wood texture from the Once Upon a Time Cottage store set which I do own.
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Once Upon a Time Cottage, Faire Folk Life, Full Interior Castle Set, Tutor of Tudors, Ultra Lounge, Full Bayside Set
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Hidden Springs in the dirt road area
    Link to specific house or plan: none, you got free reign
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'd love a pool, and the dragon valley hot tub. I'd like a play area for the kids and a place to keep up to 2 horses. I'd like a library with a secret passage that leads into a magic room basement, as my sim will be a witch, and a small gardening area for growing alchemy ingredients.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No but wouldn't hurt!
    Additional instructions?
    I'd love to have parking for 2 cars and 5 bikes
    master bedroom I'd love to have a little nook for either a study or something
    master bath I'd like to have one of them corner tubs and a his and her sink and toilet
    My sim will have a cat so room for cat stuff be nice.
    I do own dragon valley so some celtic style would be nice as well. Something that looks naturey
    One thing I found during my google search for medieval houses, was https://cgtrader.com/3d-models/exterior/historic/medieval-house-46b3eb0d-127a-4f16-a4bb-bce5c9df7fde#tab-description. I love the whole arch feature and would be a pretty cool thing if horse stalls could be integrated directly into the lowest floor of the house.
    Post edited by nilanius on
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    ~ Presenting ~
    Moroccan Riad

* * * DOWNLOAD * * *

* * * PICTURES * * *

I wanted to thank you here as well. I can hardly put in words how happy I'm with the building. It turned out so much more and better than I would have thought it could. Such a intriguing design, both exterior and interior, making the home both look regal and cozy at the same time, with such a wonderful and thoughtful combination of colours, patterns and materials. And decorated with such a love for detail, every time I have look around I find something new to be amazed about.
    So thank you so much for turning my request into this wonderful masterpiece :)<3

@Heledriel , I am thrilled that you like the house and you are very welcome, I loved building it for you.

P.S. That is so cool that your new avatar is the one that @romagi1 made for you!
    @Nilanius Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your super fun sounding request to our Open Request List. Each month we move our thread, so all your info will be coming with us; please watch for the new link. If you need to make any adjustments, please edit your original post and let me know of the change. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    @Nilanius Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your super fun sounding request to our Open Request List. Each month we move our thread, so all your info will be coming with us; please watch for the new link. If you need to make any adjustments, please edit your original post and let me know of the change. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)

@DNARequestTeam I did modify my form just a bit to add a link to a picture of a 3d model of a medieval style house. Also had noticed a couple points weren't bolded, so my form is updated.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    @Simlena528 Hello! Here's little Prince! :)

headshot_original.jpg

Download

I'm working on Princess, she's your bonus for being so patient! Thank you! o:)<3
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    @Lissykin, thank you so much for creating him! I hope I'll get to download him tonight. Three of my five kids are sick with fevers and something like the flu, so my house is crazy right now. When I do I'll definitely share pictures of him <3