Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Selves

2...Next

Comments

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    In sims 4 I play me and my husband sim selfies. It doesn't seem weird. I collect fashion dolls in RL and love Marvel and DC characters. In game, my sim is friends with Barbie #1, Barbie#2, Wonder Woman, storm, soon to be Christie doll and Alice Kim. Its a lot of fun and can't wait for GT so they can really hang out. I tried getting my husband's sim to be friends with Tony Stark and wolverine but it ain't working out so well. lol well I just added Bruce Wayne. I'll see what happens. :)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • DrZaneDrZane Posts: 64 Member
    Is playing your simself totally out these days? I kind of get that feeling when almost everyone says they don't play their simself. I remember I made my first simself (actually our whole family) in TS1, I don't think I had simself in TS2, but it's now in TS4 that I'm getting excited about playing my simself. She lives in my second save that I created specifically for her. While I consider my rotational save my main save, I find it very relaxing to play my simself. Who wouldn't want a whole world to play in?

I have myself and my four friends as sims in one house. It's fun to me. I love to see them when I can go "THAT IS SO YOU!" or see what chaos and trouble they can get into. So far they ruined their grill, broke the stove, and are living off the microwave because they're too poor to replace the stove right now lol. It's still very entertaining for me.
  • DrZaneDrZane Posts: 64 Member
    This is one of the friends in my house. I just updated hers and am working on the other three today.

cfEkmzZ.png?1
  • PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    Is playing your simself totally out these days? I kind of get that feeling when almost everyone says they don't play their simself. I remember I made my first simself (actually our whole family) in TS1, I don't think I had simself in TS2, but it's now in TS4 that I'm getting excited about playing my simself. She lives in my second save that I created specifically for her. While I consider my rotational save my main save, I find it very relaxing to play my simself. Who wouldn't want a whole world to play in?

My sim self is doing the ISBI challenge, which means she'll have to die sooner or later. Which will make me sad as I never let my sims die until I did the legacy challenge-- and was surprised at how choked up I got about it. Also, in-game she is much, much slimmer. I don't know why that would be.

P.S., the reason she's the original Torch Bearer for the ISBI challenge is in deference to my old job that I worked at for 15 years. Me and my cubemate would sing Stuck In The Middle With You whenever a co-worker did something especially dumb. We were literally surrounded by idiots.
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    Everyone looks amazing!! And @jsn I feel you dude haha. "Why you always look so mad?" *sigh* "That's just my face." lol

I know right, one girl in one of my classes once confessed that she didn't like me because it always seemed like I didn't want to be there and I always looked angry LOL like.....I'm sorry I can't help it :D
    jsn wrote: »
    I think mine is a little better looking than me, but I think I got most of the features pretty accurate?

d8b3fcfc04ec1f0bfa5402169e76dd00.jpg
    d1732e1290b99ba6f251ffc8e47b9d5b.jpg

Where is that hairstyle from?

Like ironknight35 said it's by simsontherope, from here: http://simsontherope.tumblr.com/post/107606674681/short-bangs-for-the-sims-4-finally-its-over-i :)
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    edited November 2015
    Pinkslinky wrote: »

P.S., the reason she's the original Torch Bearer for the ISBI challenge is in deference to my old job that I worked at for 15 years. Me and my cubemate would sing Stuck In The Middle With You whenever a co-worker did something especially dumb. We were literally surrounded by idiots.

Note to self: Words deemed inappropriate by filter replaced with the word "plum". This explains a lot-- especially why I thought this site was obsessed by the delicious purple fruit.

Yet another note to self: Preview says the offensive word is not replaced in the quote box. We shall see once I hit 'post comment'.

To continue the conversation I am having with myself. Yes. Yes it does replace the word in the quoted text.
  • softis99softis99 Posts: 399 Member
    edited November 2015
    [img][/img]AE10400A-C559-4097-B693-A89FE4C16ABC_zpswjq5l14e.jpg
  • softis99softis99 Posts: 399 Member
    edited November 2015
    Here's my simself, she looks a little bit angry though:D
    [img][/img]3E87A785-B48A-4882-9AB0-39CF1538C70C_zpsbnccsctp.jpg
    [img][/img]AE10400A-C559-4097-B693-A89FE4C16ABC_zpswjq5l14e.jpg
  • NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    This is me :)

pmNLXsv.png
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Oh dear, I haven't done a sim self for a bit. I will say that all the simselves I've seen in this thread are simply amazing! You folks are hot!
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    You're simselfies are all so beautiful!!

Here's mine, not 100% accurate yet. But close!

e1cmsj.jpg
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    edited August 2017
    Sorry

Oh hamburgers!
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Screenshot-8.jpg

Me. I do have one of me in TS4, but I can't upload it. I can't make my hair color with CAST. :(
    Oh hamburgers!
  • mandyyportomandyyporto Posts: 181 Member
    SO many beautiful people here
    oau8f7.jpg
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    edited December 2017
    bumping this up because I just want to know; how is it that people are able to actually to make themselves into sims? I did my "simself" once, but it was only because I was just using features like my brown eyes and tan skin and determined, yeah she kinda looks like me. But I knew she actually was way off. It annoys me that I can recreate every person in the world except myself

but this thread inspired me, so ima try it again
    Post edited by Kelebek on
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    My avi is my simself and one of my cats :)
  • Nikole1111Nikole1111 Posts: 36 Member
    I am too self conscious in order to make a sim that looks like me. I always end up thinking I made one that I think I should look like and never really one that looks like me.
  • lily_cornish_14lily_cornish_14 Posts: 4 New Member
    imgur. com /a/Eehgl

Can you make my fave youtuber and add it to the gallery under a coded name (so i can download it?) Can use any stuff/game/expansion pack as i have them all, but not cc or mods please xx (sorry the link is broken up, im too early of a member to post links)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I could care less how I look in RL, but my very plain Simself has always been consistently the same since I could make her in Sims 2, so she has never aged,just stayed her plain Jane self,now recently on the Gallery has been an age Simself challenge going around so I give you my Teenself (the cloths may give my age away) my constant Simself throughout the Sims games & my future self!(GOD forbid!)
    7wRshN4.png
    PqNNEpE.png
    2UX7uVF.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima