Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAKING OF A PRINCESS ~a Selection Challenge || FINALE!!!! Up Now!

1333435363739...Next

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Sel wrote: »
    Omggg did you kill off Skye? :D Or just their kid like you said you would? :p

When did she say that?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Omggg did you kill off Skye? :D Or just their kid like you said you would? :p

When did she say that?

i thought one of the kids was gonna die but maybe i misheard :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @Kamio if you aren't aganist mods you might to use this for more then 24 guests at your parties http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558097
    6adMCGP.gif
    Wow. That's huge.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I LOVED the first video, your voice is so cute! <3
    So so so curious how the challenge will go, really can't wait! :blush:
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I thought that Mathias the old king and grandfather of Prince Christian was going to die of old age before I started the challenge but he is still going strong! @Sel

@Irishsong - yeah I'll prepare you - one of your girls goes home. She had an instantly NEGATIVE relationship with the Prince :scream:

@MadameLee - Ooooooooh! Now THAT is handy! I'll do a test to see if my game can handle that many sims at once!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    I bet it was Raven. Her hot headedness probably. Is she in the running for Henry?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Oh wow, your voice is really sweet. I subscribed, so I can catch up on the videos later, I'm busy with coursework right at the moment.
    Kamio wrote: »
    I thought that Mathias the old king and grandfather of Prince Christian was going to die of old age before I started the challenge but he is still going strong! @Sel

lmao omg i must've zoned out or something, i could've sworn you said that his brother was gonna die lmaooooo sorry :$
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Okay, whew! Made it through; what a ride! Congrats Skye; I hope (belatedly) that you live Happily Ever After with your Prince Charming :)<3
    This is like TS2 Bachelor(ette) Challenge on steroids!
    Headed over to S2!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Finally finished reading!!! Loved the ending, this was such a great story. Any chance your next story will match the sequels of the Selection?
    Finally finished reading!!! Loved the ending, this was such a great story. Any chance your next story will match the sequels of the Selection?

you can check her profile, she started a new selection challenge with the prince's son! :) it's a youtube series and been super fun so far <3
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member

you can check her profile, she started a new selection challenge with the prince's son! :) it's a youtube series and been super fun so far <3

Thanks!
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    I just came across this thread and I have read all the selection books and was thinking the other day wouldn't it be cool as a challenge on the sims! Haha so funny to find yours and i love it! I will have to take a shot at this sometime in the near future! Looks like your having a blast with it. I haven't read all your chapters yet but it looks really good. I have a lot to catch up on!
    aww i was going to re-read this for nostalgia reasons but you used photobucket so all the pics are gone :( rip lmao