Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    HEY, I need some help with this challenge.......what do you do if you have twins cause it's meant to be 1 kid per father
    it is 1 pregnancy per father.. if you have multiples with 1 father.. congratulations!
  • Ava_Rose86Ava_Rose86 Posts: 116 Member
    I took a slight break from my Not So Berry Challenge to start this Challenge yesterday, My Matriarch name is Jo Greenwood, she currently lives in a starter I built (its the first time I builded a house & im kinda proud of it, its nothing fancy but I like it & its still a very much work in progress. Jo is a Neat, Romantic and Family Oriented sim, she also has the Big Happy Family Aspiration & currently lives in Windenburg.

On her first day I sent her to the roomies household to meet potential suitors, she hit it off well with Mitchell Kalani & Gavin Richards, Mr. J Huntington III was not playing her any mind, she got pregnant that day by Mitchell and ended up having TWINS! (I was scared it wouldve been Triplets) as soon as she gave birth to the Twins, Cody who's Silly & Stella who's Clingy she called Gavin over so at the moment she has Twin Toddlers & she's moments away from giving birth to Gavin's Child(ren) I hope its one in there.

Here's Jo Greenwood:
    tumblr_inline_p0yn3azgWY1u9iz9i_540.png

Jo with her Twin Tots & her Baby Bump

tumblr_p0zbw8C1LO1vvuhfpo5_1280.png
  • YT_GoldeniiSmileYT_GoldeniiSmile Posts: 2 New Member
    Do you pay to get the game?
  • YT_GoldeniiSmileYT_GoldeniiSmile Posts: 2 New Member
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

You have to pay for The Sims 4, yes. You don't have to pay to do this challenge.

The Sims 4 retails for £34.99 for the standard edition and £44.99 for the deluxe edition. (UK)
    In dollars, this would be $46.61 for the standard edition and $59.94. (USA)

I would go on, but I think you can convert the rest yourself if need be.
    @YT_GoldeniiSmile
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    breezydeer wrote: »
    Is a bunk bed mod allowed?

I can't see why not.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    What happens if the current matriarch dies before the next matriarch is of age to take over? The rules cover what happens when the current matriarch becomes elder & that she has to stay in household until the next matriarch is a YA...but I didn't see anything in the rules about if the current matriarch dies. Is the challenge over? Or can one of the siblings raise the kids? @Ashleigh825 any thoughts on this?
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,031 Member
    @Sha2520032003 as long as you have a girl to take over, you can have an older sibling raise her until shes of age to start having her own children
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    When are we allowed to age toddlers up? I haven't played this challenge in ages and only before the toddler stage.
  • chattychat24chattychat24 Posts: 7 New Member
    ?Hi, am I allowed to send my toddlers to daycare with the littlemssam daycare mod?
  • saphiresongsaphiresong Posts: 4 New Member
    Trying this out and writing a blog for the first time too.

Can't link yet so I'm afraid you'll have to search for it if you'd like to see how I'm doing. saphiresims4challenge is the blog it's up on and it's a .co.uk address.
  • saphiresongsaphiresong Posts: 4 New Member
    > @saphiresong said:
    > Trying this out and writing a blog for the first time too.
    >
    > Can't link yet so I'm afraid you'll have to search for it if you'd like to see how I'm doing. saphiresims4challenge is the blog it's up on and it's a .co.uk address.

forgot to mention I'm using blogspot for this.
  • breezydeerbreezydeer Posts: 111 Member
    > @chattychat24 said:
    > ?Hi, am I allowed to send my toddlers to daycare with the littlemssam daycare mod?

No, you have to care for your children unless you are travelling.
  • easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    I have restarted and all my pregnancies have resulted in multiple births...I am not complaining so much as wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well. So far I have had twins, triplets and twins. My girl is going to have her hands full lol.
    It's all in the wrist
    easypeaze wrote: »
    I have restarted and all my pregnancies have resulted in multiple births...I am not complaining so much as wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well. So far I have had twins, triplets and twins. My girl is going to have her hands full lol.

I restarted as well, and my first pregnancy was twins, then I had triplets (my very first set of triplets, at that). My house can only have room for a single as I have opted to have a cat for a pet.
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    easypeaze wrote: »

I restarted as well, and my first pregnancy was twins, then I had triplets (my very first set of triplets, at that). My house can only have room for a single as I have opted to have a cat for a pet.

Wow we basically had the same thing! I checked to see if the home had any traits but it doesn't and I am having my babies at the hospital to collect the bc's. I am thinking about getting a little furani just can't decide on a cat or dog. The only mod I have is Mc Commander I looked at the settings but I don't see a reason for the multiple births. Good luck Fizzstix and congrats on the first set of triplets!

It's all in the wrist
    @easypeaze I have MCCC as well. I hadn't messed with settings to change multiple ratings.. I can't even remember where that setting is or what it is called at the moment. I do have lot traits, but not even the one that helps with multiples. They are training grounds (but I think I will change that one since I don't have a dog), convivial and good grads.. but will change that.. didn't even notice that was there. My sim doesn't have the fertility trait either. I recommend a cat. Dogs are a bit more needy with wanting to be walked and potty trained and stuff like that. Also, if you live near flocks of birds, they can chase them to get feathers for another source of money.
  • CBroxCBrox Posts: 415 Member
    edited January 2018
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Been playing the sims for about a year now and this is the first challenge I attempted. ^-^ I'm still only about 17 kids in ^^; but first generation! I wish I could share pictures , but maybe when I do the challenge a second time I'll be able to! (Though i have been writing some stuff down about it)
    So I am 13 kids in...mercy this harder with toddlers!

kcnlfl.jpg
    It's all in the wrist
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Just started this last night and having fun so far, here’s a link to my blog if you’d like to check it out.

Nicki Minaj takes on the Baby Challenge

And yes my founding matriarch is Nicki Minaj the female rapper :smile: LOL
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    Okay my biggest pet peeve on this challenge is pretty much my biggest pet peeve with ALL of them. Why does no one ever age the mother up as she should be? During pregnancy the sim does not age and as we know is impervious to just about any and all misfortune. Every time she gets pregnant she stops aging and so that should also be taken into consideration and adapted. That way when her kids are grown, with kids, and gray she won't still be a young adult! My rule of thumb is, young adult as long as the kids are not teens. Adult, when kids are teens and young adult (as we know a 45 year old can be parent to a middle 20 something). Elder when the oldest becomes an adult because hey lets try and keep that real lol! Just a thought.
  • m3ggers30m3ggers30 Posts: 1 New Member
    Are you able to use the cheat that makes your sims happy?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top