March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    I am sure Pheonix will do great with his grandparents. Hopefully those two years will help Harper become less of a delusional person. Maybe some therapy or something will help? Otherwise I will be very concerned for her nooboo. It really isn't anyone's fault but her own that she is in this situation. Maybe this time apart will let Erik get the help he needs as well. I think he will fair a bit better then Harper. These past few chapters have been quite a ride. I have really enjoyed them. That aside welcome to the world Pheonix Rosebrook
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @CitizenErased14 so what were the poses YOU made for the last chapter?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thank you @SpectresValkyrie ! I agree that Erik might actually be in a better state to turn things around than Harper is right now! Hopefully jail will end up having a positive impact... Like you said, otherwise we should probably be worried for poor little Phoenix :( Time will tell!

@MadameLee These were the poses that I made in the last chapter:
    01-08-18_10-43-20c2a0pm.jpg
    01-08-18_10-48-59c2a0pm.jpg
    (Harper in that one, obviously haha not Zayne)
    01-08-18_10-54-20c2a0pm.jpg
    I hate how Zayne's fingers came out but I was too lazy to fix this one LOL

The next three chapters will all have a few poses I made in them too :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I was wondering about the poses too. So thank you for sharing. Well done! :)
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Those poses were wonderful! I might start trying to figure out them at some point when I get a new laptop.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    Brb, cuddling Phoenix and slapping Harper.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    tumblr_nnqivwlGDK1uthewko1_500.gif
    tenor.gif?itemid=9117031
    tumblr_osrbzuaS6a1s3olk1o1_400.gif
    I-Will-Find-You-And-I-Will-Kill-You-Liam-Neeson-In-Taken.gif

THAT WAS MY BLOODY SHIP!
    @haswh and @SeaDragonSong You guys are way too nice! I'm still very much a novice haha but I appreciate your kindness :heart: I think I'm slowly improving lately (hopefully that will come through in later poses!)

@PurplishSimEater I fully endorse both actions :tongue:

@orangeplumbob It's not under the sea yet! It's just... taking on a lot of water...
    snvAF3B.png
    edited January 2018
    This may be fairly obvious to everyone else, but when was it confirmed Harper was having a boy??? Phoenix is great and I love him already, but when was it confirmed? Did I miss it on the thread or was it in a chapter???
    Story_Banner.png
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited January 2018
    This may be fairly obvious to everyone else, but when was it confirmed Harper was having a boy??? Phoenix is great and I love him already, but when was it confirmed? Did I miss it on the thread or was it in a chapter???

@SeaDragonSong it was in the latest chapter. She mentioned she was having a boy and that he was called Phoenix.

@SeaDragonSong it was in the latest chapter. She mentioned she was having a boy and that he was called Phoenix.

Yeah, I read that one, but I thought there was discussion about him being a boy BEFORE he was born, not just after.
    Story_Banner.png
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    So it finally happened ... Erik finally left. A little surprised, a little not. The judge did the right for Erik.

As for Harper...

Looks like she's at the crossroads of responsibility and to hell with it all. Or am I alone on that? There's an episode of Law & Order where this mother had lost her son with the system, after she got out of rehab she kidnapped her own son and tried to flee

Yeah, I read that one, but I thought there was discussion about him being a boy BEFORE he was born, not just after.

@SeaDragonSong I'm not quite sure. Maybe she found out when she was having one of her checkups?
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member

Remember that this legacy alternates genders between heirs.

Unless you mean in-story, in which case...I don't know. Lucky guess?
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Did it need to be confirmed? As long as we know what he is at birth I don't think it's that big of a deal.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Hahaha Harper had mentioned in the chapter where she had the blow up with her parents that she was going to find out in a week the gender of her baby :) So she found out "off camera". Readers did not find out until this most recent chapter.

@tinahjalmar "Looks like she's at the crossroads of responsibility and to hell with it all." I love this! Haha it totally captures Harper's state of mind right now. So the question is... Which road will she ultimately take?
    snvAF3B.png
    Hahaha Harper had mentioned in the chapter where she had the blow up with her parents that she was going to find out in a week the gender of her baby :) So she found out "off camera". Readers did not find out until this most recent chapter.

@tinahjalmar "Looks like she's at the crossroads of responsibility and to hell with it all." I love this! Haha it totally captures Harper's state of mind right now. So the question is... Which road will she ultimately take?

Knowing Harper right now and, keeping in mind she's a Rosebrook, she's probably going to go "to Hell with it all!" :D - don't get me wrong, I'd be just as worried as I am intrigued, although I'd be impressed if she chooses responsibility instead.
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Reaction-Pic---Eye-roll.jpg
    Harper choosing responsibility
    The roads we have to take to during our young adult and adult lives, have the time they're full of stop signs and traffic lights
    @tinahjalmar "Looks like she's at the crossroads of responsibility and to hell with it all." I love this! Haha it totally captures Harper's state of mind right now. So the question is... Which road will she ultimately take?[/quote]

LOL! I thought you'd like that :smile:
    Hey guys!

I had something WAY too funny that I had to share with you all!

My best friend and her husband are clownfish breeders, and they like to give nicknames to all of their breeding pairs, as a fun way to refer to them. They don't name each individual fish, just the pair.

When we were talking recently, she told me they had some new pairs that they still needed to name, and she wanted me to name one of them. I immediately came up with the perfect name, and explained it to her... And she loved it :tongue:

Today, she sent me some pictures of the breeding pair I named. I think you guys will appreciate it... ;)
    kzVrGiQ.jpg
    mVKhmXC.jpg
    XGz6tZy.jpg

I could not stop laughing! I especially love that she drew the little plumbob too! This is why she's my very best friend in the world ;):heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey guys!

I had something WAY too funny that I had to share with you all!

My best friend and her husband are clownfish breeders, and they like to give nicknames to all of their breeding pairs, as a fun way to refer to them. They don't name each individual fish, just the pair.

When we were talking recently, she told me they had some new pairs that they still needed to name, and she wanted me to name one of them. I immediately came up with the perfect name, and explained it to her... And she loved it :tongue:

Today, she sent me some pictures of the breeding pair I named. I think you guys will appreciate it... ;)
    kzVrGiQ.jpg
    mVKhmXC.jpg
    XGz6tZy.jpg

I could not stop laughing! I especially love that she drew the little plumbob too! This is why she's my very best friend in the world ;):heart:

Mark!! :bawling: He will forever be remembered. You have a good friend to do that for you!!!
    Aww! That's great!
    Story_Banner.png
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    THE MARKLYNE BABIES THE PEOPLE WANTED

Did you put them up on the gallery? ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    THE MARKLYNE BABIES THE PEOPLE WANTED

Did you put them up on the gallery? ;)

LOL!! Can you get clownfish in game?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji