Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Quincey [Legacy Challenge]

Comments

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Ohhhh, nani! Naughty. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Ohhhh, nani! Naughty. XD

Bouh-ouh I'm a naughty kid :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

edited January 2018
    [Edited]
    Post edited by nani on

• Ill_fatedTruckIll_fatedTruck Posts: 11 New Member
    @nani Your Legacy is soooo cute!
    @Ill_fatedTruck thank you !

edited January 2018
    HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Andrea celebrated the new year privately but accepted to share her christmas time :p

If there was a time Andrea liked...it was christmas. Being surrounded by pretty scenery of trees tops covered in pearl-white snow, in the cold december breeze, but warm and toasty in her winter clothes, drinking mulled wine.

Although there wasn't an inch of cold, white snow on the dusty ground of Oasis Springs, it didn't stopped Andrea to celebrate Christmas the right* way.
    (*more so, the way she does it)

On this fine night, Paolo invited her to the secret treasure of the high-class, the palace of the rich people, the Club Calico lounge.

L0RGwBs.png

Look at them, being all cu...

pxplthQ.png

NokmuIB.png

Uhm. Andrea ?

You're here ...

Always.

I know you don't care but .. Paolo would think i'm crazy if i tell him i hear you.

I'm sure you're not the only one hearing a voice in your head. And you are crazy.

Would you ever let me have a moment of peace ?

You need to cross your legs.

To .. ? Be alone ?...

Please just...cross your legs.

You're weird.

*To Paolo*

Do you wanna go for a swim... and you don't need a swimsuit.

5m80Ucj.png

The barman will remember this night ...

5Rxf2Ym.png

pZYJ6xV.png

Weirdly enough, when she noticed the barman was paying more attention to the pool than the glasses, Paolo and her decided to go somewhere where they'd be... alone.

BvAj2lo.png

Y3NGK9C.png

And there's more than enough room to be alone, if you desire..

XZsPJMx.png

As midnight was clocking in, Andrea, like a Cinderella of a modern time, climbed in her imaginary carriage, with horses as white as the non-existent snow, followed by her prince of this night, Paolo... It is together, that they leaved this dream-driven palace.

Z3xG2vJ.png

81mTdYu.png

"I hope you will appreciate my gift" said Andrea as she pulled from her back, a nicely-wrapped present.

And it seems that he, effectively, liked it. That is the magic of Christmas...

W8VVAbS.png

Paolo would need another kind of magic to sleep at Andrea's though .. so unfortunately he had to go back to his home.
    Saddened but full of good, happy memories, Andrea kissed goodbye her prince and went to sleep on her own.

xfULKfW.png

But this night wasn't so great ... The cold weather can be an hassle for someone's body..

yYLk2xp.png
    Post edited by nani on

Me thinks a baby may be on the way. :3

*Crosses fingers*
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Me thinks a baby may be on the way. :3

*Crosses fingers*

Me thinks Andrea ate too much Christmas chocolate :D

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    And me thinks both is possible. :D
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    edited January 2018
    It is the morning after Christmas... everyone wakes up after a night full of magic, the mind full of new memories, and the arms full of presents from their loved ones.

dHlblTd.png

Andrea didn't sleep well last night. Her stomach seemed upset.

vHCbrxT.png

She should probably go to the hospital though, before she let out her body weight into the toilet..

0pxI0by.png

So, she took an appointment and a few days later, went to the hospital

WZMmQmj.png

and surprisingly met her coworker Eliza Pancakes there. hmm. she has 2 jobs ?
    She also was completely ignored for a good 10 minutes.

Ly3zvPi.png

Eliza : Miss ?

Yes, hello, i have an appointment with a doctor.

Eliza : Doctor who ?

No, Smith.

MyQn46D.png

*The man spoke up.*

Doctor : It happens to be me. Would you follow me please ?

MyIeggX.png

The doctor did his check up and exams, then motioned to Andrea to leave.
    Doctor : Please take a seat and wait, we'll get back to you quickly.

yN3weRi.png

She sat and received a call, it was Paolo.

Hello

-Andrea, i tried calling you all morning !

Sorry, i'm in the hospital right now

-what's wrong ?

I was sick .. i'm not sure i can take calls here.

-Okay, but call me when you leave.

Yes, i'll talk to you later.

VL0Anco.png

Doctor : Mrs. Quincey, would you please follow me ?

Andrea followed the doctor to a room, where the doctor asked her to sit, because he had to tell her something important.

8FntA7y.png

Andrea sat with a forced smile, not knowing what to expect.

So.. what's wrong ?

Doctor : there is nothing wrong with you, Mrs. Quincey.
    But the result showed something that you'd like to know.

What is it ?

Doctor : It happens that you are, infact, pregnant.

Oh wow..

The doctor explained some more, then left the room, having other patients to see.
    Andrea stayed here, thinking...

t2xhd0j.png
    Post edited by nani on

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member

No, Smith.
    Actually, the doctor is Brant Hecking.
    Simtown15 wrote: »

No, Smith.
    Actually, the doctor is Brant Hecking.

In my story he will have the name I wish :p

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I loved the Doctor Who joke. :tongue::lol:

She's expecting!! Hopefully Paolo will propose?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I am just reading this now-- here be my reactions:

This has started out great! Your funny personality is really coming through XD Poor girl aint loved by her parents. Andrea, right. Got it. I didn't see her name and I didn't want to say "poor girl". Poor Andrea isn't loved by her parents! lol

Lol it would be funny if she ended up with the angry hot dog guy. Thank goodness Andrea has you, Nani. She isn't very bright.

Oh no! Some pictures are broken when she goes to work and meets her co-workers.

"chatted, karaoked and chatted up more" xD

I defos have a pocket laser in hopes I find cats, for sure. bahahaha. Man, Andrea can barely keep herself and a house up and now she's looking after a cat!

Lol pets everywhere! Even in the bar there's a cat on the counter lol. Jeezo Andrea doesn't like taking it slow at all! She's been here for what, a week and she's already "doing the dirty" with Paolo!!! lolol

Is that a cute little picture of the cat sleeping on Andrea's wall by her bed? Cute.

Sims are too funny. Eliza has two jobs! Omg though, Andrea is pregnant!!

oooo i'm all caught up. juicy juicy
    edited January 2018
    I am just reading this now-- here be my reactions:

This has started out great! Your funny personality is really coming through XD Poor girl aint loved by her parents. Andrea, right. Got it. I didn't see her name and I didn't want to say "poor girl". Poor Andrea isn't loved by her parents! lol

Lol it would be funny if she ended up with the angry hot dog guy. Thank goodness Andrea has you, Nani. She isn't very bright.

Oh no! Some pictures are broken when she goes to work and meets her co-workers.

"chatted, karaoked and chatted up more" xD

I defos have a pocket laser in hopes I find cats, for sure. bahahaha. Man, Andrea can barely keep herself and a house up and now she's looking after a cat!

Lol pets everywhere! Even in the bar there's a cat on the counter lol. Jeezo Andrea doesn't like taking it slow at all! She's been here for what, a week and she's already "doing the dirty" with Paolo!!! lolol

Is that a cute little picture of the cat sleeping on Andrea's wall by her bed? Cute.

Sims are too funny. Eliza has two jobs! Omg though, Andrea is pregnant!!

oooo i'm all caught up. juicy juicy

-no she isn't :D
    -Oh no :( I'll see if I can fix that.
    -its a bar in Brindleton Bay, it attracts cats so there's always cats everywhere, it's like a sims cat cafe I find it cute.
    -yes o:)

The next chapter will be coming soon, if all goes fine

• GuyRJamesGuyRJames Posts: 13 New Member
    Awesome story. Really enjoying the banter between you and Amelia.
    Right I'm a little confused. Who is Amelia? You call the girl Andrea and the cat is Betty. xD
    Right I'm a little confused. Who is Amelia? You call the girl Andrea and the cat is Betty. xD

I think he meant Andrea haha

nani wrote: »

I think you called her Amelia at one point too. I think the cat was called Amelia when she was taken back home with Andrea but then later on Andrea called her Betty. xD
    nani wrote: »

I think you called her Amelia at one point too. I think the cat was called Amelia when she was taken back home with Andrea but then later on Andrea called her Betty. xD

i never called the cat Amelia xD but it's possible that i called Andrea Amelia by accident ! :D

I called it! She's preggers! I called it.
    Andrea had just gotten out of the hospital with the happy news that she was pregnant,
    She had to tell Paolo. She hoped it wouldn't scare him away, but after all, he loved her, right ?

2iBNCQu.png

She didn't even have to call him, when she arrived at home, Paolo was at her door. She should give him keys...

cVLRlyX.png

zb527KF.png

Paolo : What's going on ? You are so...smiley.

*Andrea laughed*

Do you mean i'm usually grumpy ?

Paolo : Not that but...yes, you usually are.

Don't push me, i actually have to tell you something !

Paolo : You ate a human ? You have quite the belly.

ThAT's not a way to speak to a woman ! You Jerk !

Paolo : I'm joking, i'm joking ! What's up ?

YVRMzqW.png

I might be...pregnant ?

Paolo : You might ?

I am.

Paolo : That's ...wonderful !
    yJT12NH.png

JZQRqRY.png

So i was thinking, it would be better if you would .. move in ? I know you love your house and Windenburg is great but.. I'm really attached to make it big here.

RGDzhev.png

Paolo : You're sure ? We could totally move to my house. It's a little crowded of all my belonging but i could sell some of it. I'm sure Windenburg would be great for you.

I feel like I'm in "Desperate Housewives" when i walk to your neighborhood ... It's not a bad show, but the women there.. i don't want to be their object of curiosity..

Paolo : Well, i'm sorry, what's "Desperate Housewives" ?

It doesn't matter. I mean, your neighbordhood looks too perfect.

Paolo : I don't know.. i don't mind those kind of things. I just liked the house.

I know you do, but we could our own house here, you don't want to ?

Paolo : My house has a lot of emotional value.. But i'll do it for you.

2z7XS0O.png

Awwwwwww, how cute! And I was wrong, I did not read it. But I did now! :D
    edited January 2018
    edited: missing picture.

Ph0crLD.png?1

Paolo : How is my pregnant lady doing ?

Somehow, i can still walk.

Andrea was nearing the end of her pregnancy, with a proud baby belly, that Paolo loved to take pictures of !

MSttEHC.png

That is, until the day she felt it was about time.

7WE7pnn.png?1

Paolo, who was cooking behind her, realised something was off and started to panic
    soon, he rushed her to the hospital, and proceeded to panic even more than the soon-to-be mother who walked calmly to the hospital while he yelled on the street that he was going to be a father.

I9nqvYO.png

Doctor : Lie there, Mrs.

DWVcdtA.png

Paolo : I'M THE FATHER ! he yelled, bursting in just about when Andrea had given birth.
    Andrea would have laughed, had she not been so exhausted.

EtUt8Wf.png

And so, that's how Théa Quincey was born, first (and probably not least) child of Andrea Quincey and Paolo Rocca.
    What's next, a marriage, maybe ?

qfrBwra.png

They brought home the baby girl and people started calling to visit, mainly Paolo's friends because Andrea didn't have any :D
    But Eliza, the doctor/science woman/ Andrea's coworker still called.

qTSXb4G.png

zTdsfqA.png

One of Paolo's friend, Don, visited but soon realised that Paolo's girlfriend was...that crazy girl who asked to take a shower at his home.

xB4kDTB.png

So he leaved quickly after.

The day after, as Paolo came back from work.

WgQrBRu.png

Paolo : Hey dear, how is Théa doing ?

Sleeping like a baby, in her crib.

Paolo : Could you take a babysitter for tonight ?

Why that ?

Paolo : I'm taking you on a date.

Oooh...

Paolo : We're leaving at midnight. If you want to change..

j9OVVrT.png

Here's to hope there's a babysitter that can comes.

1ToLYkF.png

Welcome, Théa is in her crib, we'll be back ... i actually don't know, you should ask my boyfriend.

nVlXMey.png

EpsMLSA.png
    Post edited by nani on

I smell that foreshadowing... :3