Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a world!

I easily get bored of default, premade worlds, so I'm looking for a new one. I don't have many requirements - I need a medium-sized world, non-populated, with empty lots (no buildings). Just something like a sandbox of free creation :)
Preferred CC-free, but if there is some CC stuff, it's not a big problem.
Beside the base TS3 game, I have five EPs: Pets, Late Night, Ambitions, Seasons and Paradise Island.
I was checking several sites, like TSR, The Sims Catalog and some blogs and I found one good-looking world which I'm planning to download, anyway I'd love to see more. If someone knows any, please let me know, I'd be very grateful :)
understand the significance of the signatures

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    What did you like/download? I might have some but if you like different than I ever made... well, no used showing any. :)
  • gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    I was thinking about downloading Buildersville, but then I found a site where I can download unpopulated Riverview and Sunset Valley with no houses (only empty residential lots where new houses can be built, and some public, commercial lots like stadium or grocery).
    All that I would like to get is a world where I can build my own houses. Actually, I really don't like premade houses, that's the main issue ;)
    Oh! You just want to build lots but not really play. There's a Lot of them on the Exchange. I wish I had a list... That world is small, though. The Medium maps are 1024x1024. Small is 512x512 and since you have IP you'll probably want to add dive lots? That map probably doesn't have any room because it was made before the IP expansion.

RV and SSV will be fun. I know of a modified SSV but that's the large map. It's been flattened and I hear many like it.
    I do have a few empty but and are base game but they also won't have much room for the IP dive lots (medium worlds). :(
    Well, I want to create families and play. Anyway, I want to build new buildings first :)
    So I'm going to download unpopulated RV and SSV. I checked the Exchange before, but I couldn't find any worlds which seemed interesting.
    Yeah, there are soooo many worlds on the Exchange it gets tiring looking after a few pages. I don't send anyone to the CAW World Index since Photobucket became a pay site and all those pictures became blank. :(

Well, I'm sure you'll have fun since you've already made up your mind. Just remember if you pick a world like Buildersville you'll need to add Spawners to some lots for seeds and fish and all those things. :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got a world in testing that might work once it's released as I haven't had it from CAW for that long yet and wanted to test first to make sure it was a stable world and would work well.It's empty and blank lots have to be placed before anything can be built on a lot.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    Here is a playlist showcasing some worlds you may find something you like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTvKj_rfXu8&list=PLi14Z_4zTjVxpiZx5rOPNfElm53kgyras #HappySimming!!
    Thank you! :)