Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome! Project info, survey winners, & helpful links.

14567810...Next

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I have to say that I was not to thrilled bout this next Vote, All the options did not sound to good as far as I was concerned, so in the End I ended up picking the Laundry one only because We do need Washer and Dryers in the game, I was hoping to pick something else, but the others choices just did not appeal to Me in any way, :(
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    > @Briana2425 said:
    > When is the winner announced?

Clothing and Object vote closed May 21st and was announced June 4th. But it could have taken so long because they had a lot of different things to go through. Hopefully since there are only four things this time it won't take as long?
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    @Briana2425 Also I'm hoping that since they are only picking one of the four options instead of several of several options that might make it faster :/
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    When is the winner announced?

Yes, please! I picked canning because I love harvestables and it could add a bunch of gameplay, but I won't be upset if off the grid wins as I see a ton of play there. If laundry wins, then I will love the pans/clotheslines, but I hope they add a cheap laundry basket like a stick one. I picked dangerous stuff and I really hope they do this in the future, but I really love the stuff with this pack so far and some of the clothes look nice and I will be stoked if canning or off the grid wins, but laundry won't be a detour for me from this pack, I just feel that the other two offer lots to do and laundry is just more work. I'm good to go either way it lands. :)
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    OK @SimGuruGraham This is getting ridiculous when are you all going to announce the results today, tomorrow, the day after like When?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    @SimGuruGraham i would love to know the results as well
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    The laundary pack is a good idea as long as you can get the maid or butler to do the work. I don't think my sims have the spare hours in their ultra short days to waist doing laundary..
  • TaraJoyTJTaraJoyTJ Posts: 24 New Member
    Really, this ended up being a laundry pack? I think off the grid would have been much cooler but what ever. Still cool
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    Should totally be called Stuffy McStuff Pack....referring to the fact that most of this pack substance is influenced by and voted for by survey...
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • babybeaglecrzylifebabybeaglecrzylife Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to see seasons pets generations and university.

Maybe in pets they will have horses again.... maybe more farm animal options too. Like goats, pigs (or teacup piglets lol). More lizards, snakes, dragons, anything you can think of as a pet you can have. Even wildlife like foxes, skunks, etc. Maybe even add a pet store. New jobs can be like: Pet store owner, shelter, groomer, vet, dog walker, trainer, pet shows, horse competitions again, farmer.

University Id like some more options added to the school degrees then what sims3 had. maybe a little more to the university life than sims3. maybe some new jobs can be added like professor, daycare, and elementary teacher. Would like both daycare and teacher jobs back in sims3. I know generations had daycare. But let there actually be a daycare facility. not in the sims house. or have both options. I miss the set up for the towns like in sims3. Sims4 reminds too much of sims2 with the whole crazy loading aspect. It'll cool too that there be small job options

For seasons it'll be awesome to not only have the 4 seasons and holidays back however other weather options. Instead of just rain, sun, snow. We can have with it: like earthquakes (anytime), rock slides, hurricane/hurricane weather (all), tornadoes (all), forest fires (summer), snow storms that locks sims inside houses (winter). Solar/lunar eclipses, meteor showers and maybe more dramatic thunderstorms. Then your normal Rainbows after rain lol. maybe create a few jobs like weatherman, news reporter, tornado chaser, etc.

An extra expansion pack would be great regarding other cultural parts of life like Agriculture. That will be really cool!! I loved how sims3 had the little shed for chickens, and the cow. However would be awesome to have farming as an option instead of just gardening. Have tractors and farm land ^_^ Also would be great if had farm animals move around freely like the pets do.

I would also like to see a stuff pack or something for Cars to come back in.

So to the forum however Id like to see them all come back if they were like sims3 but with way more options and stuff added. esp more options for men in clothes hair and for the kids and toddlers.

Also the sims4 should have had the same gameplay set up with the towns like sims3 with no loading when you leave your house. Just saying. Sims2 was great but I was extremely happy when sims3 didn't have to load lol if they can change that somehow in the game play with these expansion that'll be great.

I love sims and it'll be awesome to share ideas with EA. (P.S. EA VERY happy that toddlers came back thank you!!!) Now how about getting rid of the loading lol ^_~
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited October 2017
    @SimGuruGraham is the new world already set for lot placement? I noticed that the majority of lots we have are shotgun style lots, deeper than they are wide. It would be nice to be able to build 40x30 rather than 30x40 and so on. I am not sure if that makes sense. I mean that the front of the lot is mostly the narrowest of the dimensions, very few lots allow for building a wide lot structure rather than a deep lot structure.

So do we have a few more east west lots rather than north south lots in the new world or is that already set in virtual stone?
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    I wonder if we'll have another vote like this in the future. On the other hand, i have a few ideas i like to share to the sims community.
  • SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,188 SimGuru
    Nectere wrote: »
    @SimGuruGraham is the new world already set for lot placement? I noticed that the majority of lots we have are shotgun style lots, deeper than they are wide. It would be nice to be able to build 40x30 rather than 30x40 and so on. I am not sure if that makes sense. I mean that the front of the lot is mostly the narrowest of the dimensions, very few lots allow for building a wide lot structure rather than a deep lot structure.

So do we have a few more east west lots rather than north south lots in the new world or is that already set in virtual stone?

I assume you're asking about the new world in Cats & Dogs? I don't work on that, and it isn't part of this project. I'd recommend posting on the Expansion Pack section on the forums, or consider contacting our world producer on twitter... SimGuruJM.
  • YvinatorEliteYvinatorElite Posts: 97 Member
    I just wanted to come here to tell Graham how much I love this community stuff pack project! Even though not all results are what I voted for, I love the process and the idea that the community helped create this pack. Will definitely be buying it as soon as it comes out, and hope that there is going to be more of these collaborative community projects. so thank you Graham! (and everyone else from The Sims team!)
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Hey Graham why is everything so huge in Sims 4 unlike in previous games? Like the dollhouse, telescope, arcade machine (GT), outdoor play set, etc. With how tiny the game is and majority of the lots not being 64x64 we can't have a nice house and all this stuff. Can't you guys make normal sized stuff again? Like the old telescope and dollhouses?
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    > @aws200 said:
    > Hey Graham why is everything so huge in Sims 4 unlike in previous games? Like the dollhouse, telescope, arcade machine (GT), outdoor play set, etc. With how tiny the game is and majority of the lots not being 64x64 we can't have a nice house and all this stuff. Can't you guys make normal sized stuff again? Like the old telescope and dollhouses?

Yes! I agree with this! It's nice and fun to have the big objects but i missed the normal sized ones too! I just want to have a nice and normal telescope at home and make it cool! With the telescope from the base game my home would be like an observatorium xD
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
  • VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    When will the next survey take place?
    o5jNANX.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top