Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which vacation spot was your favorite in Bon Voyage?

JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
edited January 2018 in The Sims 2

Which vacation spot was your favorite in Bon Voyage? 90 votes

Takemizu Village
14%
Emily4331FearlessButterflySk8rblazeAgentAnteaterInternal_ChaosOldeseadoggeEliharbEgonVMSimsophoniquemysterionzLadyAlexielKatastrophicSimHecate90 13 votes
Twikki Island
65%
icmnfrshBluefairy286Erja888UnDutchableSimsplyRuthknuckledusterblacksheba1973GraceyManorRukola_SchaafOhHeyLuckykeekee53happysimmer2007PeachesnDucksAnmirlalindaymitchiebanjoSimsayCDBimleSimSPARKY1922peterskywalker 59 votes
Three Lakes
20%
Rflong7KelleygirlJULES1111ParyCinebarzagboorulesjjames041kendallrankamra19610chrstal27Sigzy05MsReid113garapoesScribal_GoddessGoulsquashohmyohmy2tcnBrindleton 18 votes

Comments

• chxnelchxnel Posts: 57 Member
    Twikki Island
    Loved the vibes Twikki Island had:) definitely a fav
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Three Lakes
    I liked all but I always preferred taking my sims to Three Lakes more, I don't know why. Maybe because they have more activities? Also because I'm always trying to find Big Foot.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Three Lakes
    I just realized I never even answered my own poll, until I got notifications LOL! Then I realized I made a poll, where I had a real hard time choosing. Go me! :joy:

Anywho.. I love all of them for different reasons, but picked Three Lakes because I love they can sleep in tents (and it is free for my poor simmies), The native slap dance is hilarious to watch. :D Also Big Foot rocks! I have yet to add him to a household, but one day I will!! Plus I love the mountains. :)
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    Twikki Island
    I like Twikki Island and Three Lakes best - they just rather resemble the type of holiday I do/would do so it's great to play there with my simmies.
    But Twikki Island wins for me - the typical beach holiday with all the frills. :smile:

Great poll idea! Go Jules! :lol:
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Three Lakes
    Three Lakes, you know me, I sent them there and it was snowing and they were freezing outside camping. >:)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    Twikki Island
    Hard to choose between Twikki Island and Three Lakes! But being able to send my Sims to the sea was somewhat of a dream come true for me as a child, so I choose that one.
    Three Lakes
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Three Lakes, you know me, I sent them there and it was snowing and they were freezing outside camping. >:)

LMAO now there is a reason! :joy:
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Twikki Island
    Twikki island for the beach, the pirate ship and swimming in the ocean!
  • ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    Three Lakes
    Three Lakes :smile: I like camping.
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    edited January 2018
    So far I’ve only used the Tiki Island for a two honeymooning couples. I haven’t explored it very much. The tours have been a disaster so far. Three out of three tours ended in disaster and my poor Sim’s were all bummed out. But I’ll keep trying!
    Post edited by Rhiannon58 on
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Takemizu Village
    Takemizu Village as sims can learn the teleportation there.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited January 2018
    Twikki Island
    Voodoo Doll! >:)
    Even with Sims constantly overheating, the Voodoo Doll was well worth the trip.

Hmm...it's not showing that I voted for Twikki Island? :'(
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited January 2018
    Three Lakes
    Twikkii Island... Voodoo doll. :)

2nd is Three lakes for Bigfoot. XD

...Wait! I changed it before voting. :wahhhh:
    Three Lakes
    Rflong7 wrote: »

:D I love the new avi Rflong!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Three Lakes
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    Rflong7 wrote: »

:D I love the new avi Rflong!

Thanks! :blush:
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Three Lakes
    Personally I find all three fun and unique, but I used Three Lakes the most. I adore the fact that it really seems like it's located on a mountain.
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Three Lakes
    Brindleton wrote: »
    Personally I find all three fun and unique, but I used Three Lakes the most. I adore the fact that it really seems like it's located on a mountain.

Same. Also, I used the three lakes stuff far more often, overall, than everything else in the pack... that could be because it fits pretty well with a "northern midwest" aesthetic too, and I'm very familiar with that area of the country. ;)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Twikki Island
    Hi Everybody,

drops in very quickly to support the poll right now:

I am ashamed to say i am a typical tropical beach lover when it comes to Sims games so Twikki island is my favorite vote :)

@Rflong7

Love the Avi especially, the cup, rollers and cute bunny slippers, well all of it really it's a work of art :)
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Twikki Island
    All of them! I haven't played Sims 2 in forever but I've definitely been feeling nostalgic lately. This was one of my favorite packs because there was just so much to do! I never got bored in any of the locations. However, I used Twikki Island the most since it reminds me of my childhood vacations! :smile:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• MythicBiscuitMythicBiscuit Posts: 32 Member
    Twikki Island
    Twikki Island, love the vibes!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I need visual reminders before I can vote.
  • Francais411Francais411 Posts: 34 Member
    Twikki Island
    I liked Twikii Island the best because there was so much to do and it was so peaceful, so I went there the most, but Takemizu village was a close second.
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    Twikki Island
    Twikki Island
    i always loved doing vacations in small bungalows i've built for my sims there

close followed by Takemizu Village though
    loved to have sims learn teleporting already then :smile:

in Three Lakes i placed my sims always on the camping ground & befriended even once the big foot & made it a playable character

so actually, i liked all the places i suppose :lol:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Takemizu Village
    Beautiful world it is.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • DampenedLeavesDampenedLeaves Posts: 26 Member
    Twikki Island
    This makes me regret not playing Bon Voyage all that much before the computer I had that could actually play The Sims 2 choked. I loved Twikki Island a lot from what I did play though, but Three Lakes was gorgeous, I remember it was perpetually fall there or something (i might be wrong) which is awesome
    tKtfnik.gif

She/Her