Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Laundry Day Stuff Pack is coming!

124...Next

Comments

• 0rnge0rnge Posts: 20 Member
    My bad I thought they were always £8 oops!

I think it's releasing at 6pm here :smile:
  • j3n1ynj3n1yn Posts: 70 Member
    Trying to figure out where to put stuff. My main household lives in the old salthouse and I was hoping I could put the machines under counters but it doesn't seem possible.
    I might have to put them upstairs. Luckily there's a dead nook in the landing I can turn into a small room.
    My current gameplay uses this house and I made a basement to put thje laundry room in.
    Dewin00 wrote: »
    > @linarwing said:
    > I've been peeking in at the store about every 15 minutes, for the last two hours. It's just after 2 AM here (Central Time, USA). I figured that since that's midnight Pacific Time, that would be the magic moment, but...nope! I'm also hoping to find it on Amazon since I have just enough money left on a Christmas gift card. They have nothing at all about it yet, either! Sigh...

yeah, I've been checking on the website as well once it hit 12 am in Cali and still nothing....

Good luck with finding it on Amazon today. In the past, Amazon doesn't have the games on release day. On top of that, Amazon has no copies/codes available for any game or stuff pack for the last several days. I don't know what's going on over there.
  • Dewin00Dewin00 Posts: 12 New Member
    [quote="j3n1yn;c-16267119"][quote="Dewin00;c-16266669"]> @linarwing said:
    > I've been peeking in at the store about every 15 minutes, for the last two hours. It's just after 2 AM here (Central Time, USA). I figured that since that's midnight Pacific Time, that would be the magic moment, but...nope! I'm also hoping to find it on Amazon since I have just enough money left on a Christmas gift card. They have nothing at all about it yet, either! Sigh...

yeah, I've been checking on the website as well once it hit 12 am in Cali and still nothing....[/quote]

Good luck with finding it on Amazon today. In the past, Amazon doesn't have the games on release day. On top of that, Amazon has no copies/codes available for any game or stuff pack for the last several days. I don't know what's going on over there.[/quote]

[quote="j3n1yn;c-16267119"][quote="Dewin00;c-16266669"]> @linarwing said:

yeah, I've been checking on the website as well once it hit 12 am in Cali and still nothing....[/quote]

Good luck with finding it on Amazon today. In the past, Amazon doesn't have the games on release day. On top of that, Amazon has no copies/codes available for any game or stuff pack for the last several days. I don't know what's going on over there.[/quote]

Yeah I’m just going to wait until it’s 10am PST and get it from ea
  • Gloxinia19Gloxinia19 Posts: 7 New Member
    It should let us buy it!!!! Plus it should at least show up in the store or from origin!!! This is bull 12am means another day not 12pm!!!!! Ugh!!!
    Gloxinia19 wrote: »
    It should let us buy it!!!! Plus it should at least show up in the store or from origin!!! This is bull 12am means another day not 12pm!!!!! Ugh!!!
    Should be about another 1hr 15 mins
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    j3n1yn wrote: »
    Gloxinia19 wrote: »
    Should be about another 1hr 15 mins

i have o be a adult but only til 11. so by the time i finish it should be out.
  • hautenzhautenz Posts: 5 New Member
    Only another 50minutes to go!!
  • Jessie_SimsJessie_Sims Posts: 3 New Member
    I just checked origin and didn't see the Laundry Day Stuff Pack. Am I looking at it wrong or have they not yet put it there? It is January 16th, so I'm not sure why it isn't there.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I just checked origin and didn't see the Laundry Day Stuff Pack. Am I looking at it wrong or have they not yet put it there? It is January 16th, so I'm not sure why it isn't there.

Stuff packs and Game packs do not release until 10AM PST (pacific time). So, we have another 27 minutes left. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member
    Gelysen wrote: »
    > @Valmion said:
    > 10 am PST it will be available.

That means it should have been here (holland) already. 10 am pst is 4pm GMT+1 andddd it's not here so your origin might be special then :P

It is only just now 9:38 PST. We're GMT+8.

You should see it in 19 mins. it releases at 10am PST

• Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    > @0rnge said:
    > My bad I thought they were always £8 oops!
    >
    > I think it's releasing at 6pm here :smile:

No you were right, stuff packs in the UK used to be £7.99, they've just gone up in price to £10 the other day.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    It's still 99SEK here, as always.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Amazon doesn't Sims 4 Laundry stuff pack yet?
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    So the packs are always £7.99 and as soon as a new one comes up bump up the price and give it a week or two the price will go down then will be called sale lmao
    I dont mind it being a tenner, BUT give me more than a few things yea yea theres loads of colours but just because theres loads of colours doesnt mean theres loads of items
  • simoleanjsimoleanj Posts: 87 Member
    > @MidnightAura said:
    > Hwhaley wrote: »
    >
    > I was really excited about the new laundry day stuff pack but I didn't realize that this was another addition that won't be available to those who have a console
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It may come over at one point. It will never come out the same day as the pc as it has to be ported over first.

At this point you would think they would start developing these packs for a simultaneous release. I can understand those packs that have already been released, but not the packs that are still forthcoming. I was also looking forward to this, only to find out that it's not available.
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    How long does it take for Amazon to get Sims 4 expansion pack?
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • BearflexBearflex Posts: 139 Member
    I think EA should add a laundromat venue in a patch for this expansion. Especially for apartment dwellers in City Living, having room for a washer and drier can be challenging--not to mention the smaller houses and lots in the Sims 4. A laundromat could offer drop off services and new social interactions--and how about Woohoo on spin cycle, LOL. Actually I think a laundromat would be a good place for single Sims to meet up--as long as they only had to go once a week.
  • ben10ben10 Posts: 25 Member
    @LaracroftEyes1 I think Amazon usually have expansion up as soon origin releases them. As for gamepacks and stuffpacks could take up to few weeks. I know form my last stuffpack experience took almost about a month to show up on Amazon.
  • ben10ben10 Posts: 25 Member
    For anyone still waiting to buy Sims 4 laundry day stuff pack its now available on amazon.
  • MegamiNyxMegamiNyx Posts: 24 Member
    I enjoy having this pack. It is something else to do and it is simple and gives moodlets. I like it.