Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim has 2 husbands..

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
Has anyone experienced this before?

Well what happened was she got married in the present world...traveled to the future had a DNA customized baby with this other guy then got married to him as well. When she traveled back to the present they came with her lol.

So she has 2 husbands who is dying for her attention, and both accuse her constantly of cheating with the other. I am to the point of killing them both off and get her a supernatural husband. Fluffs was her imaginary friend who got turned real so orginally he was her first lover.

This is so weird lol. Attaching pics for proof haha

http://i68.tinypic.com/1zdlxya.png

http://i68.tinypic.com/keygsk.png

1zdlxya.jpg

keygsk.jpg
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Fathers day must be quite the event in your sim home. :s
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    That shows there are some useful features in TS: even if your female sim made woohoo with both of these guys one by one, the game would recognise the father of a child that could be born after that lol
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    It does make sense, techinically she isn’t married in the same time frame right :D ? Hope it won’t get you into trouble (corruption wise).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Oh it doesn't help she a child with each one..due to the constant cheating accusations she now has a dirtbag rep
    2llotup.jpg
    Kill them both/divorce them, then get her that lifetime happiness points prize that resets the reputation. I have no other ideas what to do with such a situation
    I killed the one from the future...now I got to repair the future. I love this sim but man this is a mess lol

I kept the first husband since that was Her first love
    2llotup.jpg
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    It's not really a matter of future vs. present. A sim can only have one "partner," defined as Steady BF/GF or higher up through spouse, as there is only one field in which to hold the partner sim data. But this field is world-specific, so a sim can indeed have multiple partners in different worlds. Oasis is only an example.

This only becomes an issue if both partners ever end up in the same world at the same time as is what happened here. The game will not (or should not) corrupt if this rule is broken, in fact there are several in-game ways to get what appears to be multiple partners in the same world such as the social networking skill relationship transmogrophier, I think maybe by using elixirs or other magical things, and certain photo booth scenarios, but typically this doesn't happen every day. The seemingly multiple partnerships though will not be stable and yes, can be quite a joy to try to play through.

However, what happens in Oasis (or Uni, France, Egypt, China, Traveler mod connected worlds) should stay in Oasis (etc.). :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    edited January 2018
    Speaking about partners...what would happen if a sim had a child with another sim, but living in France/China/Egypt? Where would the child stay, in one of the vacation worlds or would he/she come to the world where the first (tourist) parent came from?
    gerefteast wrote: »
    Speaking about partners...what would happen if a sim had a child with another sim, but living in France/China/Egypt? Where would the child stay, in one of the vacation worlds or would he/she come to the world where the first (tourist) parent came from?
    If a resident of a foreign world is impregnated by your sim, the baby will be born in the foreign world. Pregnancies do not progress while the game is in vacation mode, what happens under EA standard is that the baby automagically becomes a child, living in the foreign world with their other parent. If you want them to live with your sim, then you have to travel back to get them and add them to your household one way or another.

With mods in play, whether the pregnancy produces a child automatically or stalls until such time as the pregnant sim is played in a full homeworld is up to how the player arranges the options.

If your sim is impregnated while traveling (this probably isn't possible under EA standard since then they would get stuck there, it is with mods), then the pregnancy will stall until the sim returns home, and it should then progress from there. NRaas Traveler is required to allow pregnant sims to travel (or return travel).
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Thanks for explanation :)
    @igazor Honestly when I was coming to the present I thought I was coming back alone but nope they came with me.

Even with the second husband dead the first husband still randomly accuses her of cheating even though she is not.

Looks like he will have to go too
    2llotup.jpg
    RIP glitchy husbands :p
    @gerefteast they had to go and now I know not to cheat in the future (literally)
    2llotup.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Speaking of things you can do in the game but not in real life... LOL

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Wow. My sim got in trouble for having two "romantic interests" at the same time. Imagine the amount of trouble your sim is going to be in. :p
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    I see this is a little late for you, but I've found that the Above Reproach LTR will prevent accusations of cheating no matter how many romantic partners a sim has had. I've had a couple of sims whose only "hobby" was... ummm... let's go with *relationship building*, and no one ever objected. The only way to get "caught" is if the other sim literally walks in on the partner with someone else.

Also, if your sim is in the middle of a task, and the action "be accused of cheating" appears in the queue, it's possible to preempt the accusation before it fires. Just get another sim to try to talk to the would-be accuser, and the action gets dropped. But this only works if the supposed cheater is in doing something else and not just standing around waiting for the accuser to show up. It also might not work if the accuser is not a member of the active household, but then that sim can just be reset.

Oh, and if the cheating sim is asleep, the accuser is forced to drop the action and can move on. I've always liked how considerate sims can be towards each other. "I was going to scream at you and ruin your reputation with everyone you've ever known, but I'd hate to interrupt that great dream you're having. Sleep well, and I'll have forgotten all about your indescretions in the morning. But when you get home from work..." I guess the secretary's perfume really does seep into everything.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Fathers day must be quite the event in your sim home. :s

@CravenLestat You wish you had this glitch in your game . Your simself could be husband to many pre-mades :p We could have a whole story line going on just for your simself on Father's Day ;)
    The Game: Okay, what kind of party would you like to schedule?
    Player: A Fathers Day party!
    The Game: Uhh...how about if I just Error 12 and make your computer explode right now to save us all some time? :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @igazor Gosh you are awesome! :star:

In an insightful way and a humorous way. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @igazor -Error 12's come from having the EA bugfest running as it tends to overload your towns a lot and it goes way overboard with making changes to the town.

EA Bugfest -How bout if I cause a population overload to your town and start a high turnover of the residents so you can't have a community. >:)
    Sandi -I think I'll load up with Mods and use a Modded story progression to stop Error 12 from killing my saves and another Mod to stop social workers from being able to corrupt saves by deleting children. :D
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    For those who might still want a little clarification, it is possible to run a modless game and not get Error12s. And it is certainly still possible to get them with mods in play. The error is an out of resources condition. The Fathers Day thing was not meant to be taken seriously.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    For those who might still want a little clarification, it is possible to run a modless game and not get Error12s. And it is certainly still possible to get them with mods in play. The error is an out of resources condition. The Fathers Day thing was not meant to be taken seriously.
    I can confirm ;)
    5JZ57S6.png