Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 LAUNDRY STUFF PACK

Hey y'all when will the stuff pack show up so we can purchase it?? I was gonna pre order but wasn't an option Help please.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Options
    himeno16himeno16 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to know that as well. In a few hours it is midnight here so I should be able to play it, but it is not showing up as a pre order at all so I wonder if something is wrong?
  • Options
    ReneeSueReneeSue Posts: 17 Member
    I'm wondering the same thing, however it is not showing in origin. I was hoping to play at midnight.
  • Options
    CDXOCDXO Posts: 4 New Member
    Its almost 9AM here in Australia, 16/1/2018, no sign of the stuff pack, and definitely WAY past midnight. SO FRUSTRATING!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think 10 am PST (California time)
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    If the past is any indicator, then it's going to be 10am Pacific US time. Stuff and Game packs release at this time while Expansion packs get pre-orders and midnight release. This is how it's worked before anyway.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    HeyitsmesierraHeyitsmesierra Posts: 70 Member
    I was going to stay up all night waiting for it!! Nooo!! But my school just got called off for tomorrow since it is so cold so I have all day tomorrow! Me and my grandma play together which sounds weird but that’s what we have always done together. Freaking love her!! I guess I’ll just binge watch the videos that people of new releases have made and see!! Still can’t wait though!
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2018
    1pm EST

...though I’ve refreshed origin around 12:30 and been able to download
  • Options
    devinluvsyoulotsdevinluvsyoulots Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey Y'all,

Here is a countdown to help... simscommunity.info/2018/01/15/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-laundry-day-stuff/

I CANT WAIT!!! it's 12:06 pm here and I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this stuff pack to come out. Upon searching I found this countdown.
  • Options
    Krwc1201Krwc1201 Posts: 1 New Member
    Any idea on if it will come to ps4? And when?