Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown To Laundry Day Stuff Pack (Now Available )!!!!

Comments

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    My credit card payment has posted. My latest build in the Spice District is ready to go. All I need are the laundry machines and I'm ready to start a new game.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    can't wait
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    I wonder if any simmers got codes to review the game and if those reviews will be out tomorrow.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I wonder if any simmers got codes to review the game and if those reviews will be out tomorrow.

Rory got a code. She's planning on playing it at 7:30am Pacific tomorrow if you would like to check that out on Twitch: .
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    Thanks @poeticnebula! I'm off tomorrow so I'll definitely check it out. :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited January 2018
    1 Day Left!!!!!
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • theafricansimtheafricansim Posts: 114 Member
    Does anyone know at what time will Laundry Stuff be released ... in particular CET (Central European Time)?
    "The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." Leo Buscaglia -
    d1FRKNs.jpg

Does anyone know at what time will Laundry Stuff be released ... in particular CET (Central European Time)?

I'm on the West Coast, and Stuff Packs are usually released at 10am PST. However, I've seen them go live a few minutes before that on Origin a few times.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    so close yet so far
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    Usually CET time launch is around 7 p.m. or 6 p.m.
    I was hoping they will start to release content similar to pets expantion - with 00:00 on every time zone
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    ElectraRai wrote: »
    Usually CET time launch is around 7 p.m. or 6 p.m.
    I was hoping they will start to release content similar to pets expantion - with 00:00 on every time zone

Same! it's already the 16th here! I want my stuff pack already!

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

I just saw Deligracy's videos. Tonight, it looks like I'll have to modify my latest home build so I can have a larger laundry room on the top floor. I really like a lot of the build/buy items that are coming with this pack.
  • NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    So Im checking on Origin to see if its even on there and its not. Is this pretty normal for stuff packs? Im sooo ready for this
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    NiLLA wrote: »
    So Im checking on Origin to see if its even on there and its not. Is this pretty normal for stuff packs? Im sooo ready for this

I think SPs and GPs come out at 10am PST for everyone. It's only EPs that come out at midnight in your timezone.
  • CDXOCDXO Posts: 4 New Member
    Its almost 9am AEDT (tuesday 16/1) here in Australia, so that makes it 2pm the previous day for PST.. I thought it was a global release at midnight 16/1, and for us thats already been and gone!
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    CDXO wrote: »
    Its almost 9am AEDT (tuesday 16/1) here in Australia, so that makes it 2pm the previous day for PST.. I thought it was a global release at midnight 16/1, and for us thats already been and gone!

I admit to feeling salty. Cats and Dogs spoiled us aussies who got it at midnight in our timezone. EA should give the time and time zone of the release, instead of saying worldwide release on the 16th. It's the 16th here and still no game.

I mean, I've been doing this for long enough that I thought it would end up being the 17th, but I still had my hopes up a little that they would try something different.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member
    but how can it be listed as 16th worldwide if we don't get it on the 16th? That doesn't make sense. When they used to just list the US date and we all adjusted it in our head, that's fine, but it literally says worldwide?
    Maybe if @EA_Mage is still around she can clarify.
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Woo hoohop! Excited. Already planned new laundry rooms for some of my houses!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • CillaQuinnCillaQuinn Posts: 5 New Member
    I thought it was supposed to be a worldwide release! I'm in Australia and been up since 12am waiting. The long wait kinda puts me off buying it.
  • sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member
    CillaQuinn wrote: »
    I thought it was supposed to be a worldwide release! I'm in Australia and been up since 12am waiting. The long wait kinda puts me off buying it.

same
  • CillaQuinnCillaQuinn Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm on the West Coast, and Stuff Packs are usually released at 10am PST. However, I've seen them go live a few minutes before that on Origin a few times.

> @Ravager619 said:
    > theafricansim wrote: »
    >
    > Does anyone know at what time will Laundry Stuff be released ... in particular CET (Central European Time)?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm on the West Coast, and Stuff Packs are usually released at 10am PST. However, I've seen them go live a few minutes before that on Origin a few times.

> @Ravager619 said:
    > theafricansim wrote: »
    >
    > Does anyone know at what time will Laundry Stuff be released ... in particular CET (Central European Time)?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm on the West Coast, and Stuff Packs are usually released at 10am PST. However, I've seen them go live a few minutes before that on Origin a few times.
  • NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    lexus20 wrote: »
    NiLLA wrote: »

I think SPs and GPs come out at 10am PST for everyone. It's only EPs that come out at midnight in your timezone.

sweet thank you for the info!
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • Complete7Complete7 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm patiently waiting :* :)
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I'm bored and its midnight where I live, when will i be able to purchase the new stuff pack?
    21mbz47.jpg