Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makana Wahine's Tribe CASTING CALL

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Argh, I'm for Andrea I'm for Andrea I'm for Andrea no matter who still comes! :D

Andrea will definitely enter the story...I have lots of ideas for him. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited January 2018
    I guess you have own skin overlays so I didn't include mine. They come with a set of skills and clothing that fits the way they grew up, but of course you may change anything of that.
    If you won't use them, please tell me in time so I can misuse their genes all for myself *possessive* <3:p

Name: Kastor of Santrake

Title: Slave

Former Tribe: Santrake

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine: Kastor is the son of queen Xanthippe of Santrake, only grandson of queen Thestia the Great (family tree here) who once achieved the military unison of the western Amazon tribes in order to fend off the cruel raids of the neighboring rulers.
    As prince, he was raised as a slave in the constant awareness that he wouldn't outlive his 20th summer. However, his twin sister Eumena made plans for his rescue - just that unfortunately, the shaman discovered them before they were elaborate enough. In her desparation, Eumena did the only thing she believed her brother to be safe: they fled and she sold him to a rich merchant as slave, hoping that Kastor would be brought far away and be able to live longer there.
    Since then, Kastor longs for news of his sister but knows that she has saved his life.

Picture: e7ndd5.png

Gallery ID: MrsRacooney, #makanawahine

CC: hair, body hair

Name: Heraklia of Orcheon

Title: Gatherer or Warrior

Former Tribe: Orcheon

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: That's a long story, of which Heraklia doesn't remember the least. What her mother Hekuba has told her is that her father was a rebellious slave from the west, Haimon, who was forced to breed with her as reparation for the accident in which he killed tribe Orcheon's master slave.

Picture: 2u7shgx.png

Gallery ID: MrsRacooney, #makanawahine

CC: hair 1, hair 2 (sleepwear), necklace, top, tattoo

Edit: No idea what's wrong with that link but it works just fine :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney Oh wow! Your slave reminds me of Loki from Thor! Mmmm...so handsome! And your Amazon is such a beauty! Thank you!! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ParadoxSimsParadoxSims Posts: 90 Member
    edited January 2018
    Name: Rico Feliciano

Title: Warrior

Former Tribe: None, Rico was brought into this world after his mother cheated on her husband. According to her tribe rules, Rico was immediately abandoned at birth. His mother was beat to death for her actions. Rico has been in search for his sister for some time now after he recently discovered his past.

Why he or she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Rico wants to join forces. He knows he can't find where he needs to go on his own. This ensures he will always have people to rely on and to help him when the time comes. Though, he is a loner and hard to get to know, no one has ever opened his shell. He is very private.

Picture: [img]http://i.imgur.com/vlq9nO4.png[/img]

NOTE: I have NEVER used the Gallery in my life. Rico does have CC. He has contacts, body hair, hair and a face overlay. I also use a body mod to make the men have more realistic muscles, etc. If you're interested I'd gladly link you to him and to the CC. You're free to PM me if you'd like.
    Post edited by ParadoxSims on
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    vlq9nO4.png

Thank you for this very handsome, strong slave! He looks fierce! Something the tribe definitely needs!

I don't need the cc if it's skin, eyes. I have that hair. Thank you!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @MrsRacooney Oh wow! Your slave reminds me of Loki from Thor! Mmmm...so handsome! And your Amazon is such a beauty! Thank you!! <3<3<3

Now that you say that I see it too :D Weird , considering what his parents look like. And thanks! I'll... miss them... :'(
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So @pammiechick I have been away or I would have had these guys up on Saturday. So here goes...

Name: Salvius Nazer and Cho Imma

Title: (Choose Gatherer, Scholar, Provider, Shaman, Warrior OR Slave) Slave and Schloar

Former Tribe: ?????

Why he or she wants to join Tribe Wahine:

Salvius was born into a very biased tribe where all men who didn't have the same skin, eyes and hair color were put to death upon coming of age. Salvius had the dark skin but did not have the right hair and eyes his were blond and blue. Never heard of before. There was never a possibility for him to breed and they decided he would die as soon as he was 18 years and they gave him arm tattoos of the same color as his hair to show he was different from all others. He knew growing up he was destined to die so he was determined to get strong and leave at the first opportunity. He is now in search of a tribe that will accept him the way he is blond hair, blue eyes and all. ( I see him as fairly tall with body hair. Of course you can make any changes you want.)

When Cho was a young girl she was sent to study to be a scholar for her tribe. When she returned home she saw only devastation. A fire had spread over her land and her tribe was nowhere to be found. She had no other choice but to go in search of a new tribe that would take her in. (I see her as a very small girl a bit short but sweet)

Picture: Sorry I don't know how

Link to Gallery: See above

OR

If you have cc, please give me your EA gallery name where I can find it and links for cc: no cc
  • Options
    Yay @haswh ! Can’t wait to download them!! Thank you! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @ParadoxSims

I could not find your sim on the gallery. Make sure you share him by clicking the "save" button at the top of the CAS page then at the bottom of the family, press the "share" button that looks like a cloud:

loj8qAk.png

Make sure to put the #makanawahine in the description line. Thank you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ParadoxSimsParadoxSims Posts: 90 Member
    I will do that later tonight after work! :)
  • Options
    I will do that later tonight after work! :)

Thank you! o:)<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    edited January 2018
    Here are my submissions! :)

Name: Kaia of Mokupuni

Title: Gatherer

Former Tribe: Tribe Mokupuni

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: After the tribe she was born into, one that worships the seas, was mysteriously set ablaze one night as a child, she was the last remaining survivor. Since then she has been living off the land to survive, using the skills her mother taught her before that horrible night. Even when she was alone in the wild, her good heart and attitude never faltered. She stumbled upon the Wahine Tribe after spotting their compound from the top of a nearby mountain--the first group of people she's seen since leaving home. She's hoping that this tribe will find her gardening and fishing skills desirable, and that they will accept her and take her in, finally giving her the home and family she so desperately wants.

Pictures:
    JMaeBbr.png
    kN5wJIK.png

Gallery: Gallery link

Name: Icarus of Tumali

Former Tribe: Tumali

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine: Icarus is the son of the 8th generation Creator of the Tumali tribe--his older brother became the Master Slave, and Icarus couldn't stand living under his shadow any longer. Although jealousy is not a big trait in Icarus, it got the best of him, and after violently acting out one night their mother sent him away. Full of shame, he is hoping to redeem himself in a new tribe. He vowed to use his excellent skills in baking, cooking, and gardening to prove to a new creator that he is capable of so much more.

Pictures:
    2YH5Q8B.png
    tzSneML.png

Gallery: Gallery link
    "We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
  • Options
    @summer_berry Oh I love them! Goodness! This will be too hard to choose. I may have to have Makana choose her tribe!

Thank you so much! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Today is the last day for submissions!

I will close this at 11 PM CST. Make sure to use #makanawahine for the gallery upload.

THANK YOU!! I have some amazing sims and am perplexed on who will make it. Definitely all will go in game, but some will have bigger parts than others. Those that make the new signature banner will make the biggest parts. Who will be Makana's mate will be a mystery! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    yay made it ^^

Name: Queenie of Lime
    Title: Warrior
    Former Tribe: Lime
    Her fate was sealed at birth. As a second daughter of Creator of Tribe Lime she had to leave the tribe when she became a young adult. Tribe prepared her for this. She was trained as a warrior so that she could proudly serve in a new tribe and bring glory to Tribe Lime.
    Nobody knows that she has never come to terms with the fact that she was the second daughter. In the depths of herself, she has a grudge against her old tribe and seeks a way for a revenge.

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine:
    When she left the tribe, she led a lonely life at first. However, growing up in a large tribe, she was not used to loneliness. She decided to look for the right tribe. As a proud warrior from the Tribe Lime she chose strong and famous Tribe Wahine.

Picture:
    lime1.jpg
    lime2.jpg

Link
    https://www.ea.com/pl-pl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/105231A0FC8711E788E0FF489789EE4B?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#makanawahine&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

Name: Olaf the White
    Former Tribe: unknown
    His parents were executed, and he, as a baby was left in the forest for certain death. But fate had another plan for Olaf. The wild animals carried him to a hermit living in the depths of the forest.
    The hermit brought up Olaf in harmony with nature. The boy grew up to be a strong young man with a strong bond with animals.

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine:
    The hermit on his deathbed said to Olaf: "Olaf, it's time for you to leave the forest. Remember that outside of the forest rule Queen Hawika and her law. You must found Tribe Wahine and her Creator. Serve her. You are now Olaf the White. Start afresh, a tabula rasa. But my dear Olaf remember keep harmony with nature in your heart."
    Olaf, according to the last will of his adopted father, left the forest. However, the world of Amazons is unfamiliar for him and he feel outlandish.

Picture:
    olaf1.jpg
    olaf2.jpg

Link
    https://www.ea.com/pl-pl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/18C96559FC8711E788FCFF489789EE4B?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#makanawahine&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    @Persefona711 YAY!!! Thank you, they're wonderful! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited January 2018
    Name: Lyria Valeri 'the foul-mouthed gentlewoman'

Title: Provider

Former Tribe: Tribe of the Valeri

The tribe of the Valeri amazons lies on the outer skirts of the realm, where the borders are fading away, where Amazons live among the tribes of men. Actually, the Valeri live a bit more far of, way more inside the Empire of Man than in the sphere of amazonian influence. So surrounded by men who think themselves more worthy than a women and who loathe amazons for their 'barbaric' mentality, the Valeri stand more or less on their own, despite being one of the mightier tribes in the area to.
    To ensure the peace between the people, the leading tribe of men and the amazon came to an agreement. To form an alliance, the prince and later young king had to agree to marry a member of the amazonian ruling family. As willing as he was, as hard it was on the creator of the Valeri. She had to find a woman of her family circle who would be willing to be groomed the wife of a man. Groomed into submission, into a lady, a queen consort, a doll. It would be a punishment for every one of the fierce Valeri fighters and would be a insult to any of her mothers daughters. Eventually her choice fell on her half-sister Lyra. Sister only on the parental side and in the greater sense of tribe sister, she was not regarded 'royal' in the Valeri fashion, but for the tribes of men, who value the male relationships more, it would be sufficient.
    That girl was unfit to become a great, fierce and hard amazon either way. With her pale skin, her delicate stature and her pretty face she fitted those beauty standards the tribes of men hold more than the image of a ferocious warrior the Valeri hold dear. Aside from that the girl had a condition similar to what those occasional rare white animals held, which made sensitive to the sun and bright light. Quite the hindrance in a fight.
    Lyria was groomed to be the queen consort one day from this one on forward. She learned the ways of a refined lady, diplomat, adviser to her future husband. She knew how lead the court, supervise the upbringing of the royal children and wards, assisting her husband in ceremonies, manage the household, to entertain guests and host feasts under different circumstances, like cater a crowd of hundreds of visitors when supplies are sparse.
    Lyria endured her isolation from her tribal sisters and her family even while living still with the Valeri. They barely spoke, while her peers trained fighting with spears, swords, learned to ride a horse while shooting arrows and brawled a lot, Lyria learned etiquette, how to dance, how to sit, embroidery and all that 'petty lady nonsense' how they called it. For her tribal sisters, Lyria became every day more the strange creature an amazon could not understand. But she endured, as she saw purpose, significance in her quest ad fulfilled her duty despite her struggling especially with the manners part. After all, she was born an amazon and herself never was naturally drawn to pretty stuff and girly things, even being somewhat a potty mouth. She had to learn it through. Eventually she got by and mastered the art the moment she stopped trying to change herself int that lady doll and instead thought about playing the role, acting it.

>>She was ready. In public she could perfectly play the role of the queen-to-be, the fiancee of the King of Men, wearing the mask of a refined lady in public, she managed to contain her true self of the sluggish girl who liked to swear like a sailor. Uncouth, coarse and unladylike. You could think she hated it to play-act the fine princess and while it was sometimes draining, it was fun and even elated her then and now. It gave her confidence and she was confident to do a good job.<<

But it came different. As her training neared it's end, the King had officially started the courting ceremonies. At one of the traditional tests of courage, through a unfortunate accident, he lost his life. The next King, the Kings younger brother already had a wife. No place for Lyria. The alliance was quickly repaired with promises of an engagement between the new kings infant daughter and the creators little son, with even switching them as wards. With one blow, everything was taken from Lyria. Her future, her identity, her purpose, everything. There was no place for her. She was not a member of the men's Tribe's court and she didn't want to be if it wasn't as consort. She already could not consider herself a Valeri anymore. It came with a great shock, followed with depression and self doubts. As she recovered, being the strong woman at least in the inside if not on the outside , she decided to travel deep into the amazon realm. Despite all, she still was an amazon at hearth. Looking for a court, preferably a more refined and important one like the Wahine tribe where she could be of need, where she could bring her talents to use.
    Because she made herself a promise. She would, under no circumstances, ever become so lost, purposeless, insignificant again. Never. Her actions will have impact. One way or another.

Picture:
    j12g-6g-c07b.png

Name: Aenor – 'the sarcastic Incubus'

Former Tribe: no Tribe, his mother was from Tribe Kirvnar and he lived with her in many other tribes as a guest

The reason lays in Aenor's mothers story.
    Ziora Kirvnar was the creator of Tribe Kirvnar, a tribe deep inside the desert. Very mighty and powerfull despite being cut of from all other tribes, not even trading much. She came to the throne at a very young age and was left in the hands of her selfish and ill advising counselors. While she had made some bad choices based on her ill temper and rather worrying bad character during her early years of her reign, it certainly didn't help that she hadn't any upbringing from her advisers at all.
    As the grasp of her counselors loosened as she became older, they tried a coup. Being still seen as the creator by her people, the putsch failed but left her deeply scared in more than one way.
    Ziora ruled in her own way from this day on. She decided on her own, disregarding all advise. She only occasionally listened to her dearest friends, like her personal hand and shield maid. However even they feared their queen day to day more, as she became crueler and more flouting with age. Ziora was no girl anymore, but a vicious powerhungry tyrant. The people of Tribe Kirvnar, already used to revolt from the former incident, finally deposed the cruel tyrant Ziora with the help of the creators most trusted friends and servants. Ziora was banished, destroyed and more wounded, scarred than ever. But even more furious. With her hatred and her rage at a new peak, the women searched and found Flem, the witch of the wild. Probably the most powerful sorceress (and Mor's mother). Ziora sought revenge and plead Flem for help and power and Flem agreed, after they negotiated the price. Flem would assist her in getting her revenge. That included in Ziora conceiving the perfect child, a tool for her in her quest for vengeance. Through the forbidden blood magic cast by Flem, Ziora conceived and gave birth to said child. An outstanding child, with incredible intelligence, bizarre talents, outlandish charm and overall abnormal. Word got out and the people who knew whispered the child to be conceived by demons, explaining this 'unnatural' and odd child. The perfect child. No, not perfect. Flem advised Ziora on how her wishes would form her child and Ziora did. Ziora wished for the perfect child. A daughter. A fierce, mighty and cunning amazon to help her reclaim her throne and cast devastation over her enemys. But she gave birth to a boy. Ziora showed herself disappointed and had her son know it, but deep inside she was relieved. In her pitch black, stone cold hearth Ziora didn't wish for a daughter to outshine her, to challenge her. She rather wanted a son who would be much easier to subdue and to control.
    Having learned a few tricks and the basics of magic from Flem, Ziora set out with her offspring to achieve her quest for revenge.
    So Aenor, grew up between courts of the more powerful tribes as a prince and honored guest and living on the streets as a beggar and thief. His mother, always with him, portraying a persona of Creator Ziora she wasn't. Always scheming, manipulating and working her ways Ziora often included her talented son in her plans. It wasn't long, Aenor was still a child, as they were successful and the once so mighty tribe Kirvnar, who had Ziora be betrayed, was left in ruins. Still, Ziora was not satisfied. Aside from that, she loathed to become the creator of what was left of this tribe again, a mere shadow in her opinion. Not worth of her glory. Nearly none outside even knew what happened to tribe Kirvnar. They only knew that the already sparse words coming from Kirvnar to the outside world had muted. The few who cared, assumed the tribe complete withdrwed into isolation.
    Aenor, who had a great part in the devastation of tribe Kirvnar, thought it would have ended and they could live peaceful now, like all the others. But Ziora told him that they both only had started. Now their real quest began. The quest for power. For Ziora there never was enough power.
    She told him that was the only they would be worth anything. HE would be worth anything. Aenor could only obtain his worth by gaining power and for him, a boy, there was only one way. He was to conceive a royal princess heiress. Only then he would escape the nothingness, only then he would find peace.
    So both of continued with this life, Aenor training his arts and his seductive talents and abnormal charms, Ziora striving for power, casting some spells and both of them manipulating, deceiving and waiting for the opportunity to strike and gaining all the power there is, even so far as over the Wahine, the ruling dynasty over all amazons.

Some facts:
    *Aenor is barren. He does not know if he was born that way or made later so that he wouldn't sire children during his seductions, which would cause some trouble, but he knows that there is a cure. One which Flem helds. Possibly her daughter Mor too, and Ziora claims to know it, but he is unsure as she seems very averse of answering every time he ask for details. However, currently Ziora is his best bet, as she is able to contact Flem if needed.
    *Zioras devise is: Only one thing is better than power: more power!
    * Ziora knows some (mainly forbidden) magic, the basics she learned from Mor's mother Flem and thaught one or two tricks to Aenor
    * Aenor was never in love his entire life. If he would feel romantic love for the very first time, he would be very confused and would probably act out, but as soon as he realizes that he feels the so called wonderful love, he would try to hold on to that feel, as he always envied everyone who was in love
    *Aenor is very used to being tried to be seduced by beautiful woman, so he would not easily be swayed. He is an expert himself too, after all.
    * The plan for Aenor to father a princess and future heir is thought to bring power and influence to the two Kirvnars. But while it stops there for Aenor, to become the father of the mightiest creator (heiress) and receive salvaton through it, Ziora won't be satisfied with only becoming grandmother to one. She plans to grasp even more power. First as the grandmother to the (probably orphaned), young creator, then as her regent and then, maybe, as queen herself...

[/i]Picture:
    j12g-6j-b59f.png

j12g-6h-004c.png
    >> A meeting between mother and son:
    “Son.”
    “Mother.”
    “I heard you had insulted the heiress of Akabar again. DO you think that will help our pursuit.?” frowned Ziora, with coldness in her eyes.
    “ Oh did you eavesdrop again, my queen? I don't know what you mean, oh beloved mother,” smirked Aenor, “ I said that her smile lets me feel better-”
    “Urgh.”
    “ -then she said that the greatest medicine is laughter, and I, humbly, responded that her face indeed must be the cure for the world.”
    “ Those 'compliments' again. She does look hideous, but you little worm should contain yourself. It doesn't help to lose the Creators favor before we can take overthrow her.”
    “ She is dum.b, she didn't understand the implementation at all. ”
    “ But others did. They are already talking about you again you worthless son of a b*tch!”
    “You flatter yourself, mother.
    But I am full of remorse mother, really. I promise, it won't happen more than twice or thrice till noon...”
    “ Just go and make yourself useful for once. After all I have done for you you dare to oppose me. ME! Who gave birth to you.”
    “ Alright alright, I am on my way and do as you wish, even as I really enjoy the way your beautiful motherly voice lets my ears bleed.”
    “Just remember why we are doing all this. Our purpose. Your purpose. Don't you want to become more than... nothing? Don't you want to be happy? Become worth... something?”
    “Yes, mother....”
    “ See, good boy. No do as your queen wishes. You know, you mother knows best...”

Post edited by Damaro on
  • Options
    @Damaro OMG! I adore them!! Thank you so much for these beautiful sims and their amazing backstories!!

Cannot wait for all of this to begin!! | <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited January 2018
    I am very glad you like it. :)
    Here is my list of CC's
    Boy, it's a lot xD
    Just click on the pictures, they will send you to the item.
    TS4%2B2015-03-45-45-17.png

FHair.jpg

Coat.jpg

FHair.jpg

Outfit.jpg

w-800h-600-2711023.jpg

w-800h-600-2711716.jpg

w-800h-600-2664972.jpg

previewnymeria.png

w-800h-600-2715740.jpg

w-800h-600-2733817.jpg

w-800h-600-2694986.jpg

w-800h-600-2729705.jpg

Hat_B.JPG

w-800h-600-2725694.jpg

w-800h-600-2886341.jpg

w-800h-600-2717215.jpg

w-800h-600-2873805.jpg

w-800h-600-2873579.jpg

eyelash_version2-1-uncurl_00.jpg

w-800h-600-2695281.jpg

tumblr_ozp6jykXeW1rcwnbxo7_500.png

1983.jpg

featured-img_ts4_hair020-m.jpg

Two version! One right and one left, you need to scroll down to download the flipped one.

featured-img_ts4_hair003-m.jpg

81457a_404f98cd7be9447eb9bf6ddb42063151~mv2.jpg

w-800h-600-2855942.jpg

w-800h-600-2658501.jpg

Wild Face (to much variants)

Loin cloth (too kinky pics)

Tribal Tattoo (Lyra's), (Pictures not accurate, there are actually like 20 swatches with complete different tattoos)
    Post edited by Damaro on
  • Options
    @Damaro

Oh...love the cc! I have some of it, but lots of delicious new things!!! Thank you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Here are the new Gen 6 slaves!

Please DO NOT post on this page. Please go to the other thread to gush. (because I know you want to...I DO!!!)

I'd like to keep this clean so I can refer to their backstories easily.

Thank you for all these amazing men! :oB):D

These are listed in the order they were received:

cQbeBTm.jpg

i5SGIDq.jpg

CPvIwWB.jpg

VxdnQGe.jpg

Or1kZVw.jpg

oS5xHIe.jpg

fLItooA.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg