Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post edited by Simburian on

Comments

• AideeAidee Posts: 1 New Member
    Food bowl = hungry
    Hearts coming from an unneutered/unspayed animal = in heat

That all I have so far.
    I came here hoping there was already a list of what the thought bubbles meant because I, too, was interested.
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I'm interested as well!
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited January 2018
    Aidee wrote: »
    Food bowl = hungry
    Hearts coming from an unneutered/unspayed animal = in heat

That all I have so far.
    I came here hoping there was already a list of what the thought bubbles meant because I, too, was interested.

Leash = wants a walk
    Sad dog face = wants affection
    Fire hydrant = needs to pee
    Tennis ball = wants to play fetch
    @Simburian you should add these to the list ^_^
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Are there more?
    I think the lampshade one is after they've been to the vet.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    I think the lampshade one is after they've been to the vet.

Ah, that's not really a lampshade. It's a cone. After a pet is neutered, they must wear the cone to keep them from chewing the stitches. I know, I had two male Beagles and it was recommended that they be neutered at six months of age. Would have been a disaster had they been able to chew themselves after such surgery. It's quite likely used any time the dog has stitches. Dogs are funny when they walk around with those on. It's almost as if it affects their sense of equilibrium, or something. Of course, one of my dogs was a true comedian, he could have been 'milking' it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • simmer.15simmer.15 Posts: 3 New Member
    What does the pillow thought bubble mean? My pet keeps showing this one but there is never anything wrong with it.
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    edited March 2018
    @simmer15 This is probably wrong (I haven't noticed that thought bubble yet), but it's possible your pet wants to sleep on a pet bed. Do you have one in the house? If not, try putting one down and see if that helps.
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Fire = angry. My kitty in my new game was angry tonight.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Anna13Anna13 Posts: 1 New Member
    What does it mean when there is a paw with an exclamation sign over it in the bubble of the dog?
  • player2player2 Posts: 50 Member
    I"m having a little trouble with some of these think bubbles with my cat.
    She is thinking of two cats in front of a big pink love heart. Does this mean she wants to find a cat to mate with? Or that she wants a cat friend? I also have a dog, but when they were a kitten and puppy they didn't get along that great, so I'm wondering if my cat just wants an animal friend other than the dog.
  • lillianrpslillianrps Posts: 1 New Member
    anyone know what the gas tank means?
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    player2 wrote: »
    I"m having a little trouble with some of these think bubbles with my cat.
    She is thinking of two cats in front of a big pink love heart. Does this mean she wants to find a cat to mate with? Or that she wants a cat friend? I also have a dog, but when they were a kitten and puppy they didn't get along that great, so I'm wondering if my cat just wants an animal friend other than the dog.

The cat is in heat and wants to mate with another cat.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Holly98Holly98 Posts: 1 New Member
    What does it mean when my dog has a hand above his head?
  • gorgoneiongorgoneion Posts: 1 New Member
    I've noticed my dog barking with a thought bubble similar to what the people express when something is in the way of a task (the footprints one) but I don't understand what it means coming from him? He does it randomly, and doesn't seem to be related to him trying to get somewhere so I don't understand it.
  • Heavendreamer2Heavendreamer2 Posts: 2 New Member
    The paw with exclamation in it means the pet is sick.. take them to a vet
  • JinxC4t0319JinxC4t0319 Posts: 1 New Member
    What does it mean when my cat has a thought bubble with a flaming heart in it? Also, what does it mean when my male and female cats are meowing at each other and there are hearts coming out and surrounding them? And for some reason that happens when I have tried multiple times to "Encourage to mate with" but then my female cat, like, hits my male cat and it says that my encouragement failed yet there are hearts. Can someone please explain these things to me?
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    What does it mean when my cat has a thought bubble with a flaming heart in it? Also, what does it mean when my male and female cats are meowing at each other and there are hearts coming out and surrounding them? And for some reason that happens when I have tried multiple times to "Encourage to mate with" but then my female cat, like, hits my male cat and it says that my encouragement failed yet there are hearts. Can someone please explain these things to me?

The hearts mean they are in heat, but to mate they need a good relationship. If they are refusing to mate they likely have a bad relationship. Encourage them to be nice to each other to improve their relationship and once they are friendly try encouraging them to mate again.
    edited April 2021
    simmer.15 wrote: »
    What does the pillow thought bubble mean? My pet keeps showing this one but there is never anything wrong with it.

The pillow means they are tired and can't find somewhere to sleep. You either need to encourage them to sleep in a pet bed by calling them to it, or praise them for sleeping on furniture. If you do neither then they might not know where they are supposed to sleep and will likely pass out somewhere.
    edited April 2021
    Any icon with arrows means training/behavioural changes. So a food bowl with an up arrow means they are learning how to find food when hungry.
  • RubyMae22RubyMae22 Posts: 1 New Member
    So I have 1 female sim, 5 dogs, and 2 cats and I just recently started getting my sim interested in playing the piano, guitar, and violin. When I did this I started noticing all 7 of my pets acting confused like my sim had left and above their heads was a thought bubble I had never seen before, it was my Sims face with a ban symbol like this 🚫 over the face. Can anyone please tell me what that means cause it's a new one on me lol.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited May 2022
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Post edited by Simburian on
  • ThePetSimThePetSim Posts: 7 New Member
    > @RubyMae22 said:
    > So I have 1 female sim, 5 dogs, and 2 cats and I just recently started getting my sim interested in playing the piano, guitar, and violin. When I did this I started noticing all 7 of my pets acting confused like my sim had left and above their heads was a thought bubble I had never seen before, it was my Sims face with a ban symbol like this 🚫 over the face. Can anyone please tell me what that means cause it's a new one on me lol.
    This probably means they don’t like her/the music, and the relationship may be decreasing. Try to get her to not play as much if the pets are doing something and make sure they keep a good relation ship.
    The only thing I’m sure of is they don’t like her playing it