Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you use all the things from the SP that you have?

catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

Do you use all the things from the SP that you have? 97 votes

Yes
38%
auroraael14KolbypoeticnebulaSamadamsPlayerIceyJJBAG521Writin_Regfadingaudioalanmichael1taydevelelunicyRavager619ChampandGirlieFeet46annaliese39Winifred_Willowaujinehsillyangel0906MasonGamerOrchid13 37 votes
NO
55%
CK213cameronw209icmnfrshJadeleineBluebeard45Colorist40Simpatsyannsimlish1xoJessielanorbretonKartaiZenobiaPomponBeardedgeekAnmirlasimgirl1010DJQ1308cchant86g01denswanalejandro15039stilljustme2 54 votes
Can't find the items
4%
catmando830heather1306tinacolada00anomaly 4 votes
Have no SP's
2%
Shadowmarkedheylaura 2 votes

Comments

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    NO
    I have all the things but I don't use all the things.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    NO
    Some items I have just not had the right Sims to use them with, and other items I forget about (like the Ice Cream Maker and Popcorn Machine). I have some Sims I want to create that will definitely use the Glamor Stuff a LOT with.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Yes
    pretty much, except for bowling stuff. i can't recall using anything from that pack often.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Yes
    I use a few things regularly from every SP, be it CAS items or build/buy items.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2018
    Yes
    Yes - but I don't use everything I own in the same household or worlds. But yes - every item in the game is often spread out through my various households and worlds.

If I spent money to buy it, I'm going to use it.

So far I have all the packs (sps, gps, and eps) to date.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• GlindePopGlindePop Posts: 134 Member
    NO
    No. The buffet table in my game only sits in the catalogue.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    Not everything. I only have half of the stuff packs and the ones that I got I usually use the tub, furniture, clothes but haven't really decorated or used ALL of it. I think Laundry Day pack does have the best items along with Movie Hangout, I really like the way it looks!
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    NO
    I have yet to use the butler. It was one of the things I was very excited about, but I don't have the right sim for it yet. CAS always gets used, if not by my sim then my townie sims.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Yes
    Pretty much, yes. The holiday stuff and spooky stuff aren't used often, mostly for niche builds, but I've used things from every pack at some point by now.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Yes
    pretty much, except for bowling stuff. i can't recall using anything from that pack often.

Give it a try - the 1950s furniture from Bowling Stuff is among the nicest in the whole game!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    NO
    Never placed that bowling lane a day in my life, and that’s not the only object I ignore either...
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    NO
    I've probably used every major feature of each SP (and I currently have all of them) but there are some items I probably never touched
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited January 2018
    Yes
    I do after all think it best to get my money's worth after all, that's why I bought them for the paltry $10 I wasted. ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    NO
    It's quite funny, the amount of stuff packs I've bought vs. what I actually use. I've been meaning to go bowling as a family thing, but never get the time. Things like Movie Hangout, I just love the option to switch up watching t.v by watching a movie, plus popcorn can spice it up a bit. Though that's it, besides popcorn and the option to watch movies on a t.v is all I use from the pack. Same with Kitchen Stuff, though I use the kitchen objects all the time, I never use the ice cream. Some of the packs feel like you can't mix/match the objects with other packs simply because it sometimes fit into a niche. However, I intend to use everything from the Laundry pack which is a first for me.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    NO
    I use maybe 20% of all CAS items. So no.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Yes
    I use a little bit of every pack that I own in my games.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited January 2018
    I definitely make use of the whole CAS assets. For the build mode, you may find all the items placed somewhere but it doesn't necessarily mean I use them, like the vanity or the popcorn maker. Few others such as the waterslide, the rock climbing wall and the butler, I kinda use but not much. 'Til this day I have never thrown a spooky party or carved a pumpkin, I should try it. The rest, that I own (which excludes Toddler and Bowling Night), is fine.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes
    For the most part yes. I'd say I use about 90% of the stuff pack items on a regular basis.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Yes
    I'm saying yes because while I don't use every single item in the game, I consider all of them when I am deciding what to add. I make decisions based on what I think a particular sim wants rather than specifically saying that I'm only going to use a certain pack.

I mix items from various packs but pretty much everything is getting used somewhere in my game, sometimes quite often.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited January 2018
    Yes
    I use CAS and furniture from all the packs that I have purchased and except for the popcorn maker and the uge TV all the major features that come with them (But my sims watch the Movienight movies on their regular TVs, so the feature does get used in a fashion).

What I don't use is every last lamp, potted plant or piece of clutter, but that goes for the BG clutter, lamps and plants, too.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    NO
    Nope, I use some things, but I only playing the game lightly until we get University and Seasons, that way most of my stuff will have life still in them by the time we get those two EPs. Same goes for game packs. I use some features, but other features I don't use.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    NO
    Let use the Laundry stuff as a example.I have no plans of wasting my Sims time doing laundry but the new 6 Sim kitchen table,Window and Coffee table is the reason I'm buying Laundry stuff.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    NO
    To clarify I use about 20% of all CAS items across the entire catalog. About 80% of hairs are ugly or doesn't suit the Sims I have. 98% of all makeup is hideous. 65% of all clothes have never been used in my games. Etc.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    NO
    No. I usually have favorite stuff I use from all packs. Some of them just always seem to become favorites that fit my style.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Yes
    Depends on the house, and the sim(s) if I think it they would have this object. But I'm pretty sure I've used everything at least once.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif