Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pyramid of the Wind - Am I missing something?

The Pyramid of the Wind (Egypt): Is it really that small? Three main rooms upstairs and three tiny rooms downstairs. That is all I found. Is that it? I'm asking because the other smaller pyramid had much more inside it. I feel that I might be missing something. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

Edit: I missed a hand hole on the wall. It is very shadowed. I'm going to have her check it out when she wakes up.

Update: It only produced a money bag.

***I still need an answer please. Is the above all there is to this pyramid?

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited November 2009
  • SketchElderSketchElder Posts: 3,517 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I think that's all there is.
  • hkwalker1hkwalker1 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited December 2009
    :mrgreen:I got stuck too lol. i looked EVERYWHERE!
  • obetalbarobetalbar Posts: 3 New Member
    edited January 2010
    im stuck to.. xD geez.. i've chekt every wall for hidden doors and cant find anything ther either.. :/
  • Koudelka24Koudelka24 Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    That pyramind is just to get the Cresent Moon stone for a dungeon kinda thing right near the Base Camp
  • edited February 2011
    well, thats stupid..i need a place to get cursed by a mummy but i just finished like all the tombs and i was hoping the winds thingy was better..huhh..
  • CheeezeyCheeezey Posts: 120 Member
    edited February 2011
    The easiest mummy to get to is probably the one in the Tomb of the Rock (the hidden tomb in the same pyramid as the one of the burning sands). Another easy to reach mummy is if you get the trapped basement quest and have Pangu's Axe, there's a room behind a boulder that has a mummy in it. Hope that helps.
  • lovegleeloveglee Posts: 16
    edited July 2011
    in the big piramide is a mummy, you have to be quite far but when you see a boulder you have to break it, and if you see a very light room after it you are good, you walk a few rooms further (sorry for my bad english) you're in the room with the mummy. btw are you trying to make a ghost family?
  • Sim_of_MysterySim_of_Mystery Posts: 15
    edited May 2014
    If you don't mind cheating a little bit, it is possible to see which bits if the tomb you've missed, and where all the hidden doors are.
    You need to enter the command console ( Shift+Ctrl+C) and enter TestingCheatsEnabled True <return>
    Now while your in the tomb, shift and click anywhere on the floor and it should give you 2 new radial options, build on lot or buy on lot, click either of these and you'll be able to look round the tomb, shift stuff around, and hovering over traps will show the trigger points. It'll will give you a few pointers on whats what.
  • Sim_of_MysterySim_of_Mystery Posts: 15
    edited May 2014
    well, thats stupid..i need a place to get cursed by a mummy but i just finished like all the tombs and i was hoping the winds thingy was better..huhh..

Why do you want to get cursed? :shock: Is there some sort of trophy or something?
  • FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yep, there is a challenge to get burned with fire, shot with darts, electrified and cursed all together. Why anybody would waste time on that challenge is beyond me. I usually skipped that one.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited May 2014

Why do you want to get cursed? :shock: Is there some sort of trophy or something?

There's a quests where they want your sim to get Soaked, burned and cursed.. The quest is something about the dangers of exploring tombs. I've gotten it once... Thought it so dumb myself. I wasn't going to put my sim through that.

The quest FlamingoKicker1 speaks of, never gotten that one. But then again haven't done all the quests.
    But I do recall one about the burn, soaked and cursed cause I remember thinking, getting my sim soaked-- fine, Burned maybe... Cursed? I actually like/d my sim!! Lol, no way! Besides my sim was lvl 10 in Martial Arts skill & Athletic skill so odds of winning high so, I'd have to hope they lose and root for the mummy... Seems like a cruel thing to do to a 'liked sim'... Lol..
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited May 2014
    Kilov17 wrote:
    The quest FlamingoKicker1 speaks of, never gotten that one. But then again haven't done all the quests.
    But I do recall one about the burn, soaked and cursed cause I remember thinking, getting my sim soaked-- fine, Burned maybe... Cursed? I actually like/d my sim!! Lol, no way! Besides my sim was lvl 10 in Martial Arts skill & Athletic skill so odds of winning high so, I'd have to hope they lose and root for the mummy... Seems like a cruel thing to do to a 'liked sim'... Lol..

I've always disliked that adventure and have deliberately avoided it when it came up.

If your Sim gets cursed there are multiple ways of breaking the curse. You just have to do it before the time runs out and kills the Sim.
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited May 2014
    It's really hard to get a Sim cursed. It happened to my first WA adventurer Sim, and I did the sphynx adventure to 'un-curse' her. I loved the animation of the sphynx 'curing' my Sim...
    I had one Sim meditate until the curse lifted. And one I left alone - he walked around with a weird aura around him for days before he finally died. He was the father of the Sim I was playing, so he was due to age up to elder and then die anyway. :)

I think these are the only three Sims I ever had cursed in all my years of playing WA...
  • MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    edited January 2018
    I've only been cursed once, it was the second time I went after Dong Huo in the Dragon Cave. The first time I had mummy snacks on me and Huo and both his 'bodyguards'(? henchmen) took their snacks and left me in peace. Very anti-climactic. The second time, I gave the snacks to my partner. I had level 10 martial arts and athletic and the wish to defeat a mummy. All three trounced my AND I was cursed by Dong Huo himself. So much for defeating a mummy.

edit
    p.s. I came to this thread looking for which adventure the Pyramid of the Wind is associated with. Because it is so simple, I am now assuming it is a stand-alone and my sim on the 'Tomb-Tours' adventure can stick around and investigate it while he is there.
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I've only been cursed once, it was the second time I went after plum Huo in the Dragon Cave. The first time I had mummy snacks on me and Huo and both his 'bodyguards'(? henchmen) took their snacks and left me in peace. Very anti-climactic. The second time, I gave the snacks to my partner. I had level 10 martial arts and athletic and the wish to defeat a mummy. All three trounced my AND I was cursed by plum Huo himself. So much for defeating a mummy.

edit
    p.s. I came to this thread looking for which adventure the Pyramid of the Wind is associated with. Because it is so simple, I am now assuming it is a stand-alone and my sim on the 'Tomb-Tours' adventure can stick around and investigate it while he is there.

AFAIK there's no quest chain associated with the Pyramid of the Wind. You might get a repeatable one though that requires grabbing a relic from one of the chests there.

I've found that to guarantee winning against a mummy my sim needs to either have the Brave, Mean-Spirited, or Evil traits, or complete the Body Builder skill challenge of the Athletic skill. The "Oddly Powerful" moodlet also helps, but I don't know how to get that on demand.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Fighting#The_Sims_3

If my adventuring sim doesn't have the Brave trait then I have them complete the Body Builder skill challenge before facing any mummies. I rarely use Mean-Spirited or Evil traits.