Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Hoo Boy.

Literally, that's all I can think of to say. :/
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited January 2018
    Heroin must be linked to blindness because any m0ron can see that Harper is pregnant and has magical new big breasts. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh NOOOOO!!!! I really didn't think this would go well at all for Harper and I was right. And a cop at the door!! :o Where's the next chapter @CitizenErased14??? I don't want to wait to see the rest of this unfold...
  • Options
    @LadyLobster What you said on wp made me laugh! :D You are so right definitely acting like cavemen!! :s
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @rednenemon That is an appropriate reaction!

@InfraGreen LMAO I guess Erik’s just been disinterested in sex for too long :tongue:

@haswh Sorry to leave you hanging! Next chapter is on Wednesday!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Wednesday is a very long time from now... especially with that cliffhanger but I guess I'll manage.
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @haswh Glad I could make you laugh! <3 Harper and Erik offered a lot of inspiration. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CatFace13CatFace13 Posts: 38 Member
    I have not commented in awhile @CitizenErased14 , but I have been reading faithfully. This explosive chapter just made me log in haha! I'm so glad everything is finally blowing up in Harper's face. She needs a wake up call. I thought that maybe the knock on the door would have been Zayne stopping by to apologize or something. Did he call the cops on her? or maybe the neighbor's did? Wow!
    Harper will probably be forced to give the baby to her parents (then they'll have another shot at parenthood! lol) because she has to go to jail! or some other reason. I'm loving the drama.
    Erick and Harper are finally talking honestly with one another after all this time...will they make it? I think they need to separate and get their 🐸🐸🐸🐸 together.
    I'm wondering if Harper will find out that her friends went behind her back to talk with her parents?!
    Just want you to know how much I enjoy this story!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Well, about time they got a visit from the police. :D
  • Options
    Thank you @CatFace13 ! I’m really glad you’ve been enjoying the blow up ;) It’s been fun but emotional to write all this.

The next chapter will answer a couple of the questions you raised in your comment! And as for Harper and Erik, well... I agree that time apart would be best for both of them! But we shall see... thanks for reading!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Yes, long overdue @simscognito !
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    At first I thought that the banging on the door was just some random gunshots and that they were going to continue on like normal.

Did not expect the cops, but I'm excited to see who called them and also why. I'm guessing it probably wasn't Zayne and Hope (they're angry but not super litigious) and I don't think it was Joce. Maybe Erik's dealer got caught and narced on Erik? Or the money was repossessed?

Anyway, it's telling how obviously young Harper still is - she's kind of living in a fantasy world ("I can have my baby and everything will be great!") when in reality Erik's perspective is a lot closer to the truth - they aren't in any place to take care of this, and once Harper stops lying to herself, she'll realize that.

Anyway, I hope that she gives the baby to Katie.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    I wonder if Harper's going to be allowed to keep the baby, or if she's going to be forced to put it up for adoption, that's if she doesn't get an abortion?
  • Options
    @simscognito Abortion is something I don’t want to touch with a ten foot pole haha so no worry about that happening (She’s getting pretty far along in her pregnancy anyway, so I do not think that’s an option even Erik would consider at this point)

As for adoption, we’ll see...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Dear Harper and Erik (especially Erik, you swine!)
    tumblr_mb4f45kvPL1rziwwco1_500.gif

As for the crew of SS HARIK:
    UUvTN0K68HyQWtDh0F2ATIbGj8bH1k9m2gsyL4cviQc.gif?w=320&s=0d19074a3a7e5ff9c3c0223cf36174c7
    2kt3TKi.gif
  • Options
    @simscognito Abortion is something I don’t want to touch with a ten foot pole haha so no worry about that happening (She’s getting pretty far along in her pregnancy anyway, so I do not think that’s an option even Erik would consider at this point)

As for adoption, we’ll see...

Yes, I didn't think it would be ethical four months in, it's just the way Erik was talking, made me wonder. Now I'm thinking adoption is much more likely what Harper might be forced to do.
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    @haswh Sorry to leave you hanging! Next chapter is on Wednesday!

9e4230ca73a13bb7ea5f6c6db35a1849.gif
    VHGhQDG.jpg
    tenor.gif?itemid=5308864

• Options
    @superkyle221 LMAO at giving the baby to Katie :joy: The next chapter will answer some of your questions! :) And yes... Harper is SO living in a fantasy world!

@orangeplumbob The Harik is taking on water! Whoops... All hands on deck!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Welp! Somebody is going to jail and i think it is Erik because he is high or the police is there to tell them to keep it down. I know one thing Erik is right. They can't take care of a baby and Harper is being delunsional.
  • Options
    @winterbaby20 SO much delusion haha this girl is practically drowning in it! We'll see in the next chapter what happened/why the officer showed up ;) Thanks for reading!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited January 2018
    Well... My prediction was half right. Didn't predict the police showing up though.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    Just caught up on the last few chapters and...man, things just went from bad to worse, didn't they?. (Is there such a thing as going from worse to worse?)

As much as I want to believe that Hope and Zayne wouldn't have called the police on their daughter, part of me thinks that with her reaction to them calling her out they were left with no other choice. Or maybe, they called the cops on Erik. That actually seems more likely than them turning in Harper. That way, Erik is forced out of her life and they can try to get her back on track.

Although, really, Erik was the one making any sense this time around. (First time for everything, I guess.) He's right-they cannot handle raising a child in their current state and to try would have horrible repercussions not only for them but for the child too. Luckily, despite her strange belief that she can somehow hide this from her parents forever...she works for her dad. They're going to see each other...I think it's going to come up eventually, and hopefully Zayne will step in and put his his newly-found backbone to good use.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong I’m glad the cop’s arrival took you by a bit of surprise ;) Hehe Thanks for reading!

@purplestarz2006 You’re right, Erik was actually being sensible for once! Haha there’s a first time for everything I guess :tongue: Interesting theory about the police too... next chapter will answer your questions! I appreciate you stopping by to share your thoughts :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Ok, well go Erik for having enough sense left to realize having a baby is a bad idea.

Harper is still so dumb it hurts.

I wasn’t expecting the cops arrival but I’m kind of glad? I hope it’s a for real thing and not Hozay’s hijacked parenting rowboat trying to scare Harper to their point of view.

Is it wrong of me to kind of want her to get arrested and actually have to deal with the real consequences of her stupidity?
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with that at all @kayt45 ;) Haha the next chapter will answer some questions about what's to come (and the possible consequences of that cop's arrival :open_mouth: )
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top