Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I built an underground house!

AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
It's a bit small but what do you think?

VY94Khj.jpg
pvq6bwP.png
lGJ26BG.png

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The underground house is very nice! :) Very nice layout of the two basement levels. The pictures on the bedroom walls are very nice for sims to see when laying in bed. It is nice that there is a sofa seats sitting area in the living room for sims to relax and enjoy watching tv. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table in the study using the computer or sitting resting on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase.
    Sims would enjoy living there :)
  • Options
    itslouisitslouis Posts: 24 Member
    A good way to get light into these types of builds is to build an adjacent room, remove the ceiling of said room, then put windows in on the wall connecting the rooms. I have a lovely underground home that features an atrium for this purpose
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Are you planning to make a nuclear bunker? :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    great idea! Never thought to do that. Creativity is admired
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    @paradiseplanet I have a sort of secret underground science lab with a rocket coming up out of the ground. Only scientists and geeks are allowed to go there. I have it on the gallery if you wanna see it.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    aujineh wrote: »
    @paradiseplanet I have a sort of secret underground science lab with a rocket coming up out of the ground. Only scientists and geeks are allowed to go there. I have it on the gallery if you wanna see it.

I like secret underground science labs myself :p Sure I can take a look.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I've always thought of having a "reclusive fortress" for my sims, but I never did make one for myself. You really executed the idea well. It looks comfy enough to live in.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DesmondKevanDesmondKevan Posts: 33 Member
    That is awesome! Great idea.