Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goodbye SimGuruJM!

2...Next

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Happy Trails!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I let a few audible "noooo!'s" when I saw this on twitter. Lol but seriously though, like most I wanna wish him well in his next job, he was really awesome in streams, though I haven't seen him in that many cuz I don't really watch streams, he still contributed a lot to the energy of a stream. But I do want to wish him good luck because whilst it's sad he's leaving, we shouldn't guilt him over going to do something he wants to do (not that anybody here was but)
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    TS4 producer leaves... fans focus on his looks, personality etc
    Absolutely perfect for all the wrong reasons.

Idk I think the right mindset is important too and attitude and he had that he was super positive and great. Like it's good if you can do your job well but if you can do it with um such Idk confidence, happiness, motivation that it like rubs off on other people, the excitement of it, that then is a plus.

tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Awww! I've been behind on Sims stuff and *so* glad I didn't totally miss it! All the best on whatever the next awesome thing is, @SimGuruJM :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Best wishes @SimGuruJM, All the best in future opportunities and thank you for all the time and effort that you spent in making this forum a better place to be in.

May you have lots of success in your future endeavors
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    It is a shame. i always loved watching him in livestreams. His personality was so enticing and made me always excited for what was to come for the game. You will be missed @SimGuruJM ! I hope you have great endeavors in your future!
  • wild4simswild4sims Posts: 45 Member
    Thank you so much the sims 4 will miss you good luck on your new endeavor @SimGuruJM