Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite pack?

Comments

• InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    City Living
    Ever since i got city living, i realized how unplayable the game would be without it lol.
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • TaktischeMPTaktischeMP Posts: 34 Member
    Parenthood
    @Lavenderlights nodding in agreement while reading your post.
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Get Together
    At the moment; Get Together & Parenthood <3
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together for me all the way - how boring life would be without club friends.
    And then vampires.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited January 2018
    Vampires
    Last time I can remember they took something and exhausted every possibility with depth to create a fun new pack was probably Open For Business.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • KPSimmerKPSimmer Posts: 188 Member
    Get to Work
    I voted for Get To Work because I really wanted aliens in the game. Cats & Dogs is a close second though.
  • chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    I wish I can pick more than one. Cats & Dogs, Vampires and Spa Day are my favorite.
    Cats & Dogs for the pets since I am an animal lover
    Vampires for the music and gothic items. Sometimes I purposely stay longer in build mode when the vampires soundtrack comes up.
    Spa Day for the zen style items
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    my vote would be for the city living but the pack didn't came with buildable apartaments, proper roomates or elevators.. to many limitations... soo.. cats and dogs! I love brindleton bay
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires. That pack has been a real boon to my gameplay. I love playing with supernatural sims because I'm a big sci-fi and fantasy nerd, and TS4's vampires are done very well. Now, if they can just do just as good of a job on werewolves and give ghosts and plant sims a touch-up...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together as I just love the Club feature which is something I use on a regular basis.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires for sure and Cats and dogs second.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    City Living
    With the results of this poll being Vampires as the favorite pack, and the other poll where more people preferred fantasy over realism, it really makes me hopeful for supernatural packs.

I know that these forums are absolutely a minority when compared to the fan base, but I still want to feel hopeful for more supernaturals. My vampires are lonely :)
    Awww, thank you for making this statement in such a kind, non-accusatory way! <3 People seem to get so heated over supernatural Sims and I don't know why. I choose to believe that the devs lurk on the forums (possibly incognito!) and see what we are writing, and I think they will take us more seriously if more of us aren't angry.

And for the record, I agree. I miss witches and fairies and stuff. Makin' Magic and Supernatural were my favorites, but I wasn't crazy about the vampire EP for TS4. Of all the supernaturals, vampires are probably my least favorite. :) Personal preference though--as you pointed out, Vampires is getting a lot of attention on this thread!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Get Together
    I LOVE Windenburg with a passion and the items/clothing it came with are fantastic. Clubs are also useful when I have the right Sims to use them with :smile:
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Get to Work
    I loved the careers in get to work!
  • figrollzxoxfigrollzxox Posts: 20 Member
    Get Together
    The introduction of cafés plus a world with a ton of lots made me love the get together exp x)
    ☕️☕️☕️
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Spa Day
    I use the wellness skill for my Sims a majority of tthe time. It is like they are doing their quiet devotional/prayer time everyday.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Get Together
    For me it's a VERY close call between City Living, Vampires and Get Together.
    Yes, that's a game pack beating out several Expansion Packs for me. Vampires is just so very well made.

Anyway, the only reason Get Together beats City Living is the Club functionality. In all other ways I prefer City Living.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    Dine Out
    My sims Dine Out at least once a week and often go on dinner dates. My 2nd favorite pack is Get to Work, so I love how you can run your own restaurant in Dine Out.
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    Oh dear, I really can't choose. I chose Cats&Dogs anyway as it's new and you know... PETS :smiley:
    I like all of them really. There's no pack I dislike. Outdoor Retreat could use a little more work though.

My top favorites are Cats&Dogs and Parenthood.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together. I use those functional bushes in almost every build. :D It's also nice to see the club activities get updated as new packs come out too.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 39 Member
    Parenthood
    this one is super hard to pick, ahhhhhh.
    it's definitely between parenthood, cats & dogs, and dine out/
    origin id - victimizedharry
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited January 2018
    Get Together
    Get Together. I use those functional bushes in almost every build. :D It's also nice to see the club activities get updated as new packs come out too.

The dog gets skunked 3 or 4 times a day if I have a functional bush in my garden.Not worth it.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited January 2018
    Dine Out
    Dine Out, because it focuses on a specific activity that a variety of sims can enjoy. And I use restaurants all the time, unlike features of some other packs.

It's great value for a game pack IMO.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Get to Work
    If I could only have one other and the base game it would be GTW. I've played a mad scientist and with aliens in so many ways. I want them all though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    Cats & Dogs.