Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Oh, I'm next to host. :open_mouth: I have a swim meet this weekend...would you guys kill me if I just hosted a smaller setup (that will hopefully be quicker) and bump my doctor who game to last on the list?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited January 2018
    I think I’ll do Friends and Enemies and Enemies, and drop it to F and E and that other guy if need be :)

There's no third party in that one tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Oh, I'm next to host. :open_mouth: I have a swim meet this weekend...would you guys kill me if I just hosted a smaller setup (that will hopefully be quicker) and bump my doctor who game to last on the list?

No, we won't kill you.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I think that’ll be fine... Or you can do what some of us did and put off starting the game until you can do so. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    I think that’ll be fine... Or you can do what some of us did and put off starting the game until you can do so. :)

Well I want to host right now, but the setup I have in mind for Doctor Who needs 11 people or so, so it'll be a longer game... I don't mind hosting something different. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Remove me from the hosting list
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Can I be added to the host list?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I might need a co-host, if anyone is interested.
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I can co-host if you need me to Zinnia. Pm me about it an we can work out who will do what.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    It's not the Doctor Who mafia, it's the Star Trek mafia, Zinnia! :lol: If you can, bump my Doctor Who down to last, please.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    edited January 2018
    It's not the Doctor Who mafia, it's the Star Trek mafia, Zinnia! :lol: If you can, bump my Doctor Who down to last, please.

Wait what. Oops, I've just been copy+pasting things to move on the list, sorry :lol:
    unknown.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think I'm ready to host round 2 of my tarot mafia. :) Gonna use the entire major arcana this time, and include more power roles.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I think I'm ready to host round 2 of my tarot mafia. :) Gonna use the entire major arcana this time, and include more power roles.

That'll be awesome.
    7dW3gu7.gif

Should I put you on the list now?
    unknown.png

Should I put you on the list now?

Yes please
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Ah, yes... the tarot mafia... That's when I started calling myself a scum hunter as a joke. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Awesome!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

Yay :love: Even if I ruined town's win completely xD
    It was very close, though. Town almost had it. Emily felt like they were going to lose for a while, but she pulled through.

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I might be taking a break from mafia. The last couple games I’ve barely had time to play, so this might be the better option
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Aww. Hope you have more time soon. :)

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    It was very close, though. Town almost had it. Emily felt like they were going to lose for a while, but she pulled through.

Emily was too good as mafia ^^
    And my game is done, with a mafia win.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    After 6 sad pages. Bahaha. Also I don't even remember how I played that game. I'll have to look back.