Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is your favourite Sims 3 expansion pack?

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Seasons
    I just noticed that this poll got moved to 'Expansion Pack' category. Oh well.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    Island Paradise
    I voted Island Paradise; Memaids, seashells, scuba diving and unlocking hidden islands <3
    Runner up for me would be World Adventures, I loved the idea of going on vacation and exploration plus the introduction of other cultures music/clothing/housing! <3
  • KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    edited January 2018
    Island Paradise
    Edit: Accidental double post >_>;
    Post edited by KiearaPhoenix on
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Supernatural
    Supernatural, just because playing as a human gets very boring and I love everything that came with the pack. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    University Life
    This is such a hard decision! I went with university but I love seasons, world adventures, pets, ambitions, generations and Island paradise too so could have picked any of them.
    Seasons
    This is such a hard decision! I went with university but I love seasons, world adventures, pets, ambitions, generations and Island paradise too so could have picked any of them.

I know right. But we can enjoy a good sims 3 game with all these packs we love. :)
    ._.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited January 2018
    Others (World Adventures or Into the Future, please specify in comments)
    Other: World Adventures for me. IP was also a huge fav.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, it's the reason why I started TS3.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Seasons
    Picking between Seasons and Island Paradise is hard. But I'd say i get a lot more out of seasons. It affects every day gameplay and its kind of weird without it.
  • RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    Generations
    I voted Generations, which seems to be an unpopular one. I love the big ones like Seasons, University and Pets too but Generations will always be my favourite. It just has sooo many little things that add to all the life stages in it, so many cute family interactions and it made toddlers and teenagers much more interesting. The furniture is amazing in it too. It's a massive shame they didn't include a world in it though, which is probably why it doesn't get voted highly in polls like this. My main sim has an imaginary friend in the family too so I suppose I'm biased because she's been a great sim to play. Never found them scary.
    WA is getting a lot of votes on this too, it is such a beautiful pack with a lot in it and a very strong first pack,especially because it was quite different to any other packs before it. It just didn't always work for me ( one time I went to France, none of my sims actually turned up, another time my sim spent the entire trip naked being photographed by paparazzi)so I could never fully enjoy it. Maybe with a new computer I can have another go of it. :)
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Supernatural
    My vote goes for Supernatural, Twas' between SN and WA for me but I <3 Supernatural sims (Especially Ghosts and Witches) so that just tipped it in SN's favour for me. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    Seasons
    I love Seasons! I dislike eternal summer so that's my favourite, no question. I also like Ambitions for all the sims-made stuff suddenly possible. It was my first Sims 3 game and I really enjoyed it.
    Seasons
    A huge thank you to those who have voted so far :) It's great to see how everyone's enjoying EPs differently.
    ._.
  • chxnelchxnel Posts: 57 Member
    Pets
    Pets for sure although it seems like no one else has voted for it yet lol. I'm a huge animal lover and a life simulation game cannot be complete without having a furry companion:)
  • RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    Generations
    It was quite a difficult choice really, looking at other peoples opinions too makes it very hard to pick just one. I had forgotten all about Ambitions, loved that pack.
  • KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    edited January 2018
    Seasons
    This one was hard to choose because I liked most of the EPs. I believe that there is only one I don't like, and one I am meh about. I notched it down to two EPs:Pets and Seasons. However, the added weather changed so much more for me than the others have.
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    Seasons
    I'm now curious to see what would be the less loved expansion ^^.
    Seasons

@lovesstorms lo I just noticed that you voted twice on the front page? :O
    ._.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

@lovesstorms lo I just noticed that you voted twice on the front page? :O

Oi. I changed my mind but I assumed it would undo my previous button push. Obvs now. :/ I don't have a way to undo it. Ideas?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Seasons
    I don't know. It doesn't seem to allow me to edit anything to the result. I guess we'll just leave it this way. Must be a bug somehow.
    ._.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    World Adventures. If only the other packs (and TS4's) would have been treated with so much love and detail.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    University Life
    As much as I love WA and ITF, I use UL far more often, so I had to vote for that one.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Island Paradise
    I had a hard time deciding between Seasons and IP, but I figured Seasons would already have a lot of votes, and IP was more unique. The houseboats were amazing, and I have one save where my sims are just self-employed while sailing and exploring the dive spots. And the beach activities. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I voted Island Paradise; Memaids, seashells, scuba diving and unlocking hidden islands <3
    Runner up for me would be World Adventures, I loved the idea of going on vacation and exploration plus the introduction of other cultures music/clothing/housing! <3

Yes! Island Paradise is just beautiful but I feel like because of Isla Paradiso, I cannot properly enjoy all the things that came with the pack. Hopefully I can get that fixed to some extent and return soon
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Picking between Seasons and Island Paradise is hard. But I'd say i get a lot more out of seasons. It affects every day gameplay and its kind of weird without it.

Yeah It's like Parenthood for sims 4 in that it affects gameplay even if you're not trying to use the stuff in the pack. I really love that about both those packs. Seasons is just great. The snow makes for some fun family activities-- building snowmen and igloos together!