Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A change in France,China, and Egypt is coming!

I often thought,since world adventures was the first expansion pack, that it left things to be desired from future packs.

What I would love from you is:
♥ What world you would like me to start on first
♥ What you think should be modified
♥What you think should be added

If you think of anything else that does not fit these categories please tell me your thoughts anyway.

Include pictures,if needed .
Happy Simming!♥

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I add a decent restaurant to my worlds.
    I like to take my families sometimes, so adding stuff for kids to do is always a good thing.
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I add a decent restaurant to my worlds.
    I like to take my families sometimes, so adding stuff for kids to do is always a good thing.

Such as a park ,or maybe a resteraunt with a playground attached ? Do you use items from the bistro set?
    Happy Simming!♥
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I use the bistro set for restaurants. Try to make it romantic for France, exotic for China and mysterious for Egypt. I usually have them separate, small park for the kids with swings and spring riders and seesaws, stuff like that. Teen hangout with things for them.
    I usually add a swimming pool somewhere too. Get tired of them swimming in the market fountains.
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I use the bistro set for restaurants. Try to make it romantic for France, exotic for China and mysterious for Egypt. I usually have them separate, small park for the kids with swings and spring riders and seesaws, stuff like that. Teen hangout with things for them.
    I usually add a swimming pool somewhere too. Get tired of them swimming in the market fountains.

Do you have example pictures of what you would like these to look like? especially texture wise.
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    A big change as many of you commented it could be the addition of restaurants and a few hotels because the camp is so stressful with all those strangers swiping over beds and tents.
  • tiffssimstiffssims Posts: 4 New Member
    :p :p :p
  • SouthernSimSouthernSim Posts: 35 Member
    Resorts would be a nice addition to any of those worlds, since your Sim is on vacation. Beats the camp for sure!