Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Carl's Sims 4 Site Thread

124...Next

Comments

• dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    edited September 2014
    Carl, I love your site. <3 Do use the link on Carl's site to buy your games.
  • silencecomplexsilencecomplex Posts: 392 Member
    @dizzydee_k Thanks! I am glad you like the site. As for you using the link, it helps with the server and I definitely appreciate it.
  • dimp10dimp10 Posts: 148 Member
    Also wanted to add my thanks to Carl and your team for running probably one of the most useful Sims informational sites out there. I go to your site before the wiki!
    Nox.
    tumblr_m7q3sarQX11rxf32jo2_500.gif
    Nox.
  • silencecomplexsilencecomplex Posts: 392 Member
    @dimp10 thank you!

I just published the last page for the Careers Guide and am really happy to have it finished. We now have all 8, and I'm moving on to Emotions, Ambrosia and the Cooking Skills.
  • JanLauren7JanLauren7 Posts: 63 Member
    Carl - I can't access your site! Is it down? I'm not the only one btw.
  • DarkMisfitDarkMisfit Posts: 363 Member
    JanLauren7 wrote: »
    Carl - I can't access your site! Is it down? I'm not the only one btw.

it's not down, others have no isssues getting on
  • JanLauren7JanLauren7 Posts: 63 Member
    There's a thread going with others who can't access the site. It's called: Carl's Sims 4 Guide Down?
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I LOVE YOUR PAGE CARL!!! It's like my very own Sims guide - saved me many hassles while I adjusted to new EP's in TS3 :D
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    nope no Carl for me

getting: This page can’t be displayed

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • crazymammothcrazymammoth Posts: 238 Member
    Yes Carl please fix your site I am also in the dark :'(
    Origin ID: CrazyMammoth
    http://crazymammoth.tumblr.com/
  • Kal_T0rakKal_T0rak Posts: 172 Member
    I just tried it again, it's working for me now
    To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.
  • crazymammothcrazymammoth Posts: 238 Member
    yea its finally back up for me too
    Origin ID: CrazyMammoth
    http://crazymammoth.tumblr.com/
  • christinarikechristinarike Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi, I am having trouble accessing your site. I have no idea how to get a hold of anyone on the forum. I've left a facebook and twitter message, and now I am trying this as well. My name is christinal3106 on your site. A few days back, I was looking at some stuff on your site, and I started up a sims game with the tabs still open. My game was extremely laggy, which is odd, so I tried to close down the game. It wouldn't close, so I tried to ctrl+alt+del to stop the program. After waiting a few minutes without it coming up, I decided to turn off the computer. When I turned it back on, I could no longer access the guide. I have cleared cookies and caches, restarted, restarted my modem, and tried to find solutions online. It would not work on my phone or my husband's either. I did find a youtube video where I did something that made it where I could see the site on my phone, but it won't let me log in. I tried to make a new account, and it is the same thing err_connection_refused. On my computer it just loads until it times out. I am interested in completing the vampire challenge and also started a 10 Gen Dynasty. Please help!
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    @christinarike Instead of using a 3 year old thread, why not ask other simmers in the tech help section?
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    @silencecomplex Please see above post - she is having trouble accessing your site.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Wow, this thread is so old... didn't even know Carl's Guide had their own thread here. It's my fav site for cheats etc.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • sigildaggersigildagger Posts: 42 Member
    > @Trick said:
    > Carl, you rock. But I'm sure you know that. Your site is like my Sims Bible.

Could not have said this better. :)
    Sigil's Sims 4 Adventures
    sigildagger.blogspot.fi.png
    Gallery ID: sigildagger
    #empty #unfurnished #starter houses with #noMOO and #noCC
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi all,

I am going to close this one down as necroing is against Forums Rules which are here.

@christinarike I would recommend trying to reach out to Carl's Guide via Twitter or Facebook as this thread/account has not been active in quite some time.

-Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top