March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is your favourite Sims 3 expansion pack?

KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
I'm leaving World Adventures (EP1) and Into the Future (EP11) out because this poll does not allow me to have more than 10 poll options :b
chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
._.

Which is your favourite Sims 3 expansion pack? 125 votes

Ambitions
5%
HejixBlackSandInfraGreenBrindletonLairaAmy7434itsbritneybeech1_ 7 votes
Late Night
4%
AnthonydyerxitneverendssSigzy05CrownSimsYuriTheCreator 5 votes
Generations
16%
KarinLdst193Sillyhartluvkipper123Rockleyfamilyj3n1ynmmoblitzIreneSwiftPyramoreNinja-Dan22Sapphire268BreazonaDestin2016tretheraItsJanierJJPandaSultanCanAliLilian1234SimCaityMollyDTheSims 20 votes
Pets
5%
EarcatApparentlyAwesomeShadowGirl2017chxnelRobinh4peeanggwildflutterby 7 votes
Showtime
2%
Bluefairy286HayloHuskyChi5678 3 votes
Supernatural
18%
IdontrcallAnmirlatypicalgeminiParyalanmichael1fallenxjeweltwiddle3GabbyGirlJJACKIEJOYGemSixxSamiKatSindocatFelicity1169annaliese39M13VulpeculaSims4MagicalTalesMacaire13ZinniavanillabellagorillaDampenedLeaves 23 votes
Seasons
22%
dreamerz13link4566SimplyJenlisasc360KLAlexisBlargiansassygray5jjames041wiredhanna67dogdancerTeoKnowsBestKelvincocotroubledbongojordandKay8OrangeSimtown15TinySpaceFoxSashaant1plushtrap_107 28 votes
University Life
6%
zagboorulesigazorAlewiinaTreyNutzMidnightAuraEricasFreePlaywavvesblayzecameron1 8 votes
Island Paradise
6%
icmnfrshEmoFlowersMoon_WillowKiearaPhoenixyoshi_dragur2012BlueSeaWaveslovesstormsRexZheng 8 votes
Others (World Adventures or Into the Future, please specify in comments)
12%
despina53Rukola_SchaafMagdaleenaGrumpyOldWomanMikezumiJoAnne65EmzyDalsvidaRsandaCravenLestatlovesstormsTadOlsonOdonata68GiorgiLivinityShiarenKaceFace 16 votes

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    Voted other: World Adventures hands down,3 worlds in one expansion.Photography skill "My favorite" and nectar.New fish and plants great to be able to take your sims on vacation on a whim without doing a single tomb or adventure.Awesome pack.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    World Adventures all the way for me! :) Even though I don't care to send my sims traveling, there is so much that I love about the EP such as MA and nectar making.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Supernatural
    I love WA, LN & Ambitions, but I had to go with Supernatural. It added so much to the game for me in terms of items, lifestates , harvestables and activities.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Seasons
    I have to say Seasons is the primary EP that has brought weather into my Sims game and kept it from being perpetual summer. I also have to say World Adventures and Supernatural too, but frankly out of all of them, Seasons has brought the most realism in terms of weather to my game.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Supernatural
    Supernatural! Without question.

World Adventures would be next ... Seasons and Ambitions after that.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    Seasons
    I don't think I could ever play without Seasons :p
    Supernatural
    Voted other: World Adventures hands down,3 worlds in one expansion.Photography skill "My favorite" and nectar.New fish and plants great to be able to take your sims on vacation on a whim without doing a single tomb or adventure.Awesome pack.

Craven, your vote doesn't show up for me!!
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Hmmm, let's see...

I liked Generations for a long time when I was younger but much better packs have come out and won me over the years,

Pets, Island Paradise and World Adventures are up there. Island Paradise would be perfect if the world wasn't so laggy ad unplayable but other than that, it *would* win. However, it's still laggy and will never get fixed therefore it's a huge disappointment. The content is still amazing and thanks to Sunlit Tides, I can pretend it's Isla Paradiso soooo

WA wins!!!!! Because it's just great and endless fun. You can do all the quests over and over again and it's just so great.
    Hmph. Why can't we delete our posts on here? That's rubbish, lol. I wanted to delete that post and re-post it so I could have my little square vote because I forgot to press the send the vote in.
    coco wrote: »

i love the festivals that come with seasons. They make very good and fun family outings and for the full family to enjoy.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Seasons
    Hmph. Why can't we delete our posts on here? That's rubbish, lol. I wanted to delete that post and re-post it so I could have my little square vote because I forgot to press the send the vote in.

It's showing up for me though?
    ._.
    edited January 2018
    Seasons
    In terms of items added to Create-A-Sim, my favourite packs would be Late Night, Supernatural and University Life.

One of the main flaws I associate with Seasons is that we don't get enough choice of outer clothings for our sims.

WA is also a brilliant pack. There are many things I love about this pack including Martial Arts and this lovely scooter:

S3sp1_motorcycle_01.png
    ._.
    Seasons
    coco wrote: »

Me too <3
    ._.
    Supernatural
    Hmmm, let's see...

I liked Generations for a long time when I was younger but much better packs have come out and won me over the years,

Pets, Island Paradise and World Adventures are up there. Island Paradise would be perfect if the world wasn't so laggy ad unplayable but other than that, it *would* win. However, it's still laggy and will never get fixed therefore it's a huge disappointment. The content is still amazing and thanks to Sunlit Tides, I can pretend it's Isla Paradiso soooo

WA wins!!!!! Because it's just great and endless fun. You can do all the quests over and over again and it's just so great.

Emily, you can't have your pretty fairies without Supernatural!!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Idontrcall Love your avy girl she looks like a sim of my ex GF in RL so letting you know I honestly like it before killing it with fire :D Seriously weird her name is Lala which am not joking was my exes nickname, her real name was Laura everybody called her Lala.

My vote didn't show up till I revisited the post,weird but is counted now.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited January 2018
    argh ... another tough choice poll :lol:

i summarize in short only the most outstanding features :tongue:

i like

Ambitions because of the detective, the simbots, tinkering & blowing things up
    Generations because of all the normal everyday family things
    Supernatural because of the witches & alchemy
    Seasons because of the snow & mist
    Island Paradise because of the sailing
    World Adventures because of the China, France & Egypt maps, the wine making & sim-fu
    & Into the Future because of the desert outside the city, the plumbots & botmaking

what do i choose ? what do i choose ?
    what could i do least without ? argh :confounded:

i trully don't know

very very hard choice ... ok, if i had to do without most of those things & were allowed to choose just one, then it would be probably World Adventures
    this EP opens up the gameplay completely, there are 3 breathtaking worlds & two great new skills

BUT

i am so happy i don't need to choose

I CAN PLAY THEM ALL :smiley:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2018
    University Life
    Here we go with the oddball/unique vote again. Except this time I don't think the later arriving and absentee ballots are going to push this one into a tie for the lead or over the edge like with the world poll. My distinguished opponents' campaigns seem to be better organized. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Late Night
    I always liked Late Night. It introduced Bridgeport, apt buildings, many build/buy objects, and a lot of people. I do like seasons and generations, but I am disappointed with the lack of a new world.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

It's showing up for me though?

Oh! It's there now. It wasn't at first lol
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Hmmm, let's see...

Emily, you can't have your pretty fairies without Supernatural!!

Well that's true. The only reason I ever use supernatural is for pictures xD I was thinking playing the game-wise. I very much love supernatural for all my pictures, though.
    argh ... another tough choice poll :lol:

i summarize in short only the most outstanding features :tongue:

i like

Ambitions because of the detective, the simbots, tinkering & blowing things up
    Generations because of all the normal everyday family things
    Supernatural because of the witches & alchemy
    Seasons because of the snow & mist
    Island Paradise because of the sailing
    World Adventures because of the China, France & Egypt maps, the wine making & sim-fu
    & Into the Future because of the desert outside the city, the plumbots & botmaking

what do i choose ? what do i choose ?
    what could i do least without ? argh :confounded:

i trully don't know

very very hard choice ... ok, if i had to do without most of those things & were allowed to choose just one, then it would be probably World Adventures
    this EP opens up the gameplay completely, there are 3 breathtaking worlds & two great new skills

BUT

i am so happy i don't need to choose

I CAN PLAY THEM ALL :smiley:

I took these pictures in the WA worlds and have them in my sims desktop backgrounds folder. The second one isn't all that great but I just like that you can see the wall through the trees.

Also a rainbow over a pyramid in egypt! And there are puddles. Who knew it rained in the desert?
    cziSQsT.jpg
    120JTun.jpg
    OUfYeCz.jpg
    I absolutely love the foggy Shang Simla, though.
    I always liked Late Night. It introduced Bridgeport, apt buildings, many build/buy objects, and a lot of people. I do like seasons and generations, but I am disappointed with the lack of a new world.

Yeah it would have been nice with a nice new world for those two but when I think of them, I think fondly of good old Sunset Valley. I played Seasons and Generations in Sunset Valley when they came out just to enhance the place and go back to an old gem that I never used xD
    Supernatural
    @Idontrcall Love your avy girl she looks like a sim of my ex GF in RL so letting you know I honestly like it before killing it with fire :D Seriously weird her name is Lala which am not joking was my exes nickname, her real name was Laura everybody called her Lala.

My vote didn't show up till I revisited the post,weird but is counted now.

Bahahahaha. Well, I'm Lala but not Laura. So it's not me.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,258 Member
    edited January 2018
    Seasons
    Seasons

I chose Seasons even though Supernatural is a tie with Seasons for me. I love the changing weather and seasons in my game as I don't have to have eternal summer in my game. I also love the seasonal festivals that comes with this EP... :)

Supernatural is another one of my favorites because of the witches, werewolves and vampires even though late Night already had them. I had already made 2 characters from the HBO series, True Blood. They're both vamps, Pam and her maker, Eric Northman. I guess one of these days, I could try to do the others from that show as well... :)

Then I would say that IP and UL is next. IP for the boats, docks, resorts, scuba diving and mersims... :) UL for the pools tables and other new games that came with this EP, the art supplies deco as I can dress up my art studios and the kegs... :)

Pets would be next since I can have Scooby-Doo in my game to go along with the rest of the gang... :)

World Adventures is next for the 3 vacation worlds as well as the deco and the interactive items from that EP. ITF for the items and the bot maker... :)

Ambitions for the careers such as the ghost hunting... :)