Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is getting ridiculous

13...Next

Comments

• drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Yea, a builders pack would be great.... But I can only see them only giving us 1 essential build object per pack rather then just 1 great pack that would include everything missing (driveways, garage, spiral stairs, terrain tools, water tools, different styles of stair cases...ect, ect...)
    We would get The Sims 4 Stairs & stuff pack followed by (3 years later) The Sims 4 Driveways.

tbh I feel builders are the luckiest players when it comes to getting content. You wait too long for content and when it comes, the tools will be patch in for free... unlike in the other game features.

They have only patched in 4 things for build mode. Pools, basements, halfwalls, and advanced roofing options.

Off the top of my head: toddlers, athlete career, business career, family trees, dishwashers, monster under the bed, gender options, group system, and a lot more. None of which is applicable to build mode.

Builders wait way too long, and really don’t get that much when the wait is up.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    DJrax wrote: »
    Also elevators wouldn't be bad either. I think they put those in the sims 3 generations so why not do it here???

Different games, different engines, and CL has them. They are not even elevators like Sims 2 and 3 had - they are more like teleport spots. They also cannot be placed just anywhere either.

They came in Night Life in Sims 3. And in Sims 2 they came with Open for Business.

Elevators in this game aren't real gameplay objects. They are teleport spots for sims. Heck they can't even woohoo in them. In TS2 they could even crash and sims could die from it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DJraxDJrax Posts: 50 Member
    Then I guess that is another thing they cut back on was even the elevators... Something tells me if they really wanted to put in functioning elevators though, they could do it most likely, its just, they probably won't... So for now it only serves as a teleportation device lol
  • VINTAVAVINTAVA Posts: 22 Member
    Yes!!! I cant believe I thought I was the only one who wants more stairs in the Sims 4!!!! So happy its not just me!
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Yes, please. And also the ability to rotate stairs diagonally. Why can it only be rotated in 4 positions? If we can build diagonal houses, we should be able to make the stairs like that too, or it just doesn't work.
  • hepe1977hepe1977 Posts: 34 Member
    Yes, please. More stairs. Spiral, ladders, what ever. Just more than one kind of stairs.
  • sigildaggersigildagger Posts: 42 Member
    > @king_of_simcity7 said:
    > One day we will have all of these types of stairs in The Sims hopefully: :smile:

Those would be so awesome to have.
    Sigil's Sims 4 Adventures
    sigildagger.blogspot.fi.png
    Gallery ID: sigildagger
    #empty #unfurnished #starter houses with #noMOO and #noCC
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    After having difficulties adding stairs to small spaces in my lots, I can definitely say that I hate the stairs.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I think the game will probably get new stairs eventually. I'm leaning more toward they will not they won't but it may not be as great as any builder hopes.

I also wouldn't be surprised if it never happens. City Living wasn't even what I expected it to be for builders, and not in a good way. My expectations were low. Builders got a few great tools this go round, but it's like there's either a catch (automatic foundations to it all or nothing) or for some of us too much has been lost to get what we gained and it doesn't feel worth it.
    KqGXVAC.jpg