Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I didn't know there were others...

So as the story goes...

My second gen daughter got herself knocked up after being reckless at the club bc of a really bad breakup.

The kid is now a toddler who about to celebrate his birthday in a couple days, and I feel so bad for him bc he hasnt even made contact with his father (yet).

An idea sprang up and I decided to check out the boy's family tree. Lo and behold...

ixdxc4.jpg

I find out this man has 13 other children.

That's correct: Thirteen. Children. This is 14 children all together by 5 different women.

My second gen and the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 donor stopped talking 2 sim-weeks ago, btw.

Guess little Kenan's about to have a family reunion on his birthday...

Comments

• Options
    PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    It's like a reverse 100 Baby Challenge going on in your save there XD
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    He's a playa. :joy:
    I wanna know who these other women are tbh :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Use MCCC to hit him up for child support!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    His siblings can be their own kindergarten class. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I regret not saying earlier:

"TOO MANY TODDLERS!
    ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION"
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    He's a playa. :joy:
    I wanna know who these other women are tbh :D

Some of the kids had Goth or Patel as their last name. I think they had twins/triplets with this guy :D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I’m gonna find out who’s who so i can have Kenan meet all his half siblings one day.. might even list all of their names here too idk :p

Honestly didn’t expect my legacy save to turn out like this :D:D:D
  • Options
    meggera007meggera007 Posts: 382 Member
    That is great lol. I had a moment like that with my current save as well. My female Sim ended up getting pregnant by Don Lothario and when she gave birth, she had triplets. When the triplets aged into toddlers I went to check out their family tree just because I was curious to see if Don had any other children besides the triplets. There were FOUR more kids with three other women. So in total Don has four baby mommas and seven kids. I was kind of surprised at first, but then the shock wore off and I was like, "Nah, that actually seems like a classic Don move.." lol.

All of the kids are now teenagers, they were all born right around the same time apparently, which is actually pretty cool. And I've been having all of the siblings get together to hang out and stuff, since I want them all to have at least a decent relationship.

But goodness, that Randall dude really got around huh? 14 kids total, that's a lot.
  • Options
    TaktischeMPTaktischeMP Posts: 34 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing. That is hilarious! I might need to start double checking some of my own family trees...
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Holy smokes some daycare out there is shouting "We're vacant! We're vacant!" :joy: And as some mentioned, I think this guy is giving Don a run for his money....LOL
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I didn't even know that was possible , none of my sims do anything without me guiding them . That sure sounds like a lot of fun.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    Use MCCC to hit him up for child support!

I actually play one dude who has EIGHT children, none of whom live with him... he has two from a former marriage, triplets from a brief relationship with the landlady, a child with my vampire Sim after she hooked up with him autonomously at the club, a child with his maid, and another by some random lady. His child support bills are through the roof. Even though he's got a pretty decent job and a cheap apartment those bills are making the dude broke as heck lol. :lol:

May I ask what your risky woohoo settings are? I've found it so difficult to find the right percentage! 10% seems to be too much... as it got me those eight kids lol, but 5%, which I have now, feels like it's not enough. :sweat_smile: I do like to have pregnancies from risky woohoo... in fact, all of my generation two children (with only one exception) have been born through risky woohoo.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    Firande wrote: »

May I ask what your risky woohoo settings are? I've found it so difficult to find the right percentage! 10% seems to be too much... as it got me those eight kids lol, but 5%, which I have now, feels like it's not enough. :sweat_smile: I do like to have pregnancies from risky woohoo... in fact, all of my generation two children (with only one exception) have been born through risky woohoo.

I have the command control mod in but I don’t have risky Woohoo installed. It was just regular woohoo in a closet in the lower level of a club...

Homegirl hit a low. :joy:
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Mine is set on 4% and it’s perfect for my game. I noticed some sims are more fertile than others.
  • Options
    sigildaggersigildagger Posts: 42 Member
    Lol. Well, at least your kid has some family somewhere around, if he get's lonely? :)

For some reason, this makes me want to finally try that mod. XD
    Sigil's Sims 4 Adventures
    sigildagger.blogspot.fi.png
    Gallery ID: sigildagger
    #empty #unfurnished #starter houses with #noMOO and #noCC
  • Options
    hepe1977hepe1977 Posts: 34 Member
    Lol. There is an upside for this. At least the kid has a large family already. Lots and lots of half siblings. At least the kid will know who to invite to his birthday parties. XD
  • Options
    LaPetiteFromageLaPetiteFromage Posts: 12 New Member
    Daaaaang. And you didn't use any mods with this??