Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited January 2018
    My right side hurts from my second fall on ice today returning home from the gym. My first fall was on my way *to* the gym
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    My right side hurts from my second fall on ice today returning home from the gym. My first fall was on my way *to* the gym

I hope it feels better soon, @MadameLee . :)
    @simscognito what did you think of my Carly&Molly's (and their husbands) wedding vows? (whenever I do the rewrite-I'm going to make sure I add more to Molly's)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @MadameLee I thought they were lovely <3 I do love weddings, don't I @Bugsie2016 :D
    Ahh that's plum about the fall. Hope you feel better soon. :(
    How do you all like to conduct your sims weddings? Do you have a big event or do you like private weddings or do you prefer your sims not to have weddings?
    @MadameLee I thought they were lovely <3 I do love weddings, don't I @Bugsie2016 :D
    How do you all like to conduct your sims weddings? Do you have a big event or do you like private weddings or do you prefer your sims not to have weddings?

Good Question!

Erm, it depends on who's getting married. My outgoing sims usually have big events for weddings (like the last one that took about 10-12 hours to completely finish). But my more introverted characters usually have smaller weddings! :)

depends on plot purposes-for Elizabeth and Wyatt it needed to be done "fast" with just a witness (America)-because of you-know-why and for Juliet and Romeo it needed to be done for plot reasons (besides the you-know-why reason) with only the Anneorines priestess as the witness. I guess in Elizabeth's and I forget what her second's husband name was-it was more practical to have a large ceremony-since it's sort of like that big celebration in R&J where Romeo and Juliet meet (but in my case they meet previously but don't know yet about their families being rivials) so a cousin-a descendant of my 2 Murdoch and Odgen sims plays part of the role of the "Nurse" (the other Nurse parts is taken by Juliet's twin Hailey)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member

The one where everyone sits down, oh wait,
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member

@simscognito Depends on the sims and story. For my Lockwood household for example I had a moderately sized wedding however with Rylie and Rosea it was tiny and non-traditional because of the story.
    @Bugsie2016 yes, I have to say that's the same with my sims. I kind of let them do what they want in terms of relationships and weddings. So excited for the BL wedding, but I've said that many times. :D
    @MadameLee Yes your weddings are very involved, and I like that they have very important and significant purposes in your stories. I love stories where I have to go back and read again to get all the references and meaning.
    @AkramA That's very funny! :D Unfortunately, my sims don't like sitting down - particularly Henry who's in my avi. It took him a whole day to sit down, because my mods weren't working. They are now - phew. :D

@simscognito Depends on the sims and story. For my Lockwood household for example I had a moderately sized wedding however with Rylie and Rosea it was tiny and non-traditional because of the story.

@AuroraLockwood Ahhh! That was one of my favourite weddings, Rylie and Rosea's! It was hilarious and it was also very sweet. :)
  • JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Theresa comes to a conclusion.

Chapter 3.17
    cover1.jpg
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    I usually just put a fence around the perimeter of the venue and use the transporter statue. I dont put chairs because.....well you know sims never sit lol

Im actually excited about doing a wedding for my story i just need to figure out which characters to wed . They are all too dysfunctional right now lol
    THIRTYT(2).png
    edited January 2018
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    I usually just put a fence around the perimeter of the venue and use the transporter statue. I dont put chairs because.....well you know sims never sit lol

Im actually excited about doing a wedding for my story i just need to figure out which characters to wed . They are all too dysfunctional right now lol
    Leo & Ren? (Pretty sure that's your couple anyway. I can't remember right now :lol: )
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Leo & Ren? (Pretty sure that's your couple anyway. I can't remember right now :lol: )
    dont wanna spoil anything,but with the way the band is going, i dont think we will see any wedding bells in the near future :(
    THIRTYT(2).png
    edited January 2018

dont wanna spoil anything,but with the way the band is going, i dont think we will see any wedding bells in the near future :(
    :'( You did say 'near' future. I'm staying optimistic on this one. Well...nothing is 100% official and certain until one of them dies. :bawling:

Anyone have a character that they kinda relate-to personality wise? Doesn't have to be your own!
    @Acarb90 I tried doing that too using the fence to force everyone to sit down. Henry still manages to refuse. He's so stubborn. :D Luckily, I use pose player, which forces him to sit down, but as soon as I give him free will, he pouts for the rest of the week. :D
    Yay a wedding! I'm not all caught up with your story yet, but I can imagine this is a big thing, given everyone seems to be caught up in high drama! Really enjoying the story so far. :)
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member

Anyone have a character that they kinda relate-to personality wise? Doesn't have to be your own!

Pretty much all of generation 2 in my current legacy, ahahaha, some more than others. My generation 3 heir (who hasn't been born yet, at least not in the story) is quite a bit like me.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

:'( You did say 'near' future. I'm staying optimistic on this one. Well...nothing is 100% official and certain until one of them dies. :bawling:

alana. because most of the time i get along with people but like her i have my moments.

• KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Ahh you guys! I actually have a story idea! My plot is messy because I haven't actually written it down in paper or anything, but just having what concept Im going to do makes me really happy. I feel like I'm actually going somewhere.

I'm in cas creating the other characters, but my main character will be a girl named Loujane. She is the girl in my avi :D

I can't wait to map out my thoughts and actually start writing!

• KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

What a question! A part of myself exists in almost every one of my characters.

I think, as @chalicen caught on to recently, my feelings of letting people down have bled into Cameron Grace's current outlook on life.

My introverted and sometimes cynical nature was present in Brooke Grace, and my need to fix problems was present in Alicia Grace. I don't know that any of my Glassbolt characters are based on me...

Miranda Cole of Pine Point is probably the only character that doesn't have traits inspired by myself, but rather she's the type of person I'd love to be.

What about you @Bugsie2016 ?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Kelebek wrote: »
    Ahh you guys! I actually have a story idea! My plot is messy because I haven't actually written it down in paper or anything, but just having what concept Im going to do makes me really happy. I feel like I'm actually going somewhere.

I'm in cas creating the other characters, but my main character will be a girl named Loujane. She is the girl in my avi :D

I can't wait to map out my thoughts and actually start writing!

That's fantastic! I love getting started with a new story and creating all the characters. Eager to see the start!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Karilan wrote: »

I think, as @chalicen caught on to recently, my feelings of letting people down have bled into Cameron Grace's current outlook on life.

My introverted and sometimes cynical nature was present in Brooke Grace, and my need to fix problems was present in Alicia Grace. I don't know that any of my Glassbolt characters are based on me...

Miranda Cole of Pine Point is probably the only character that doesn't have traits inspired by myself, but rather she's the type of person I'd love to be.

Well, going by stories. Gen 1 isn't like me. Claude is a little like me but i'm not that stressy. He's also the character I invested a short anecdote of my own life into, down to the exact thoughts in those moments! (Not all the crazy stuff either! :lol: ) He has a tiny little bit of me. Riley is nothing like me.

Robin has my scary side when it comes to family. Like me, you insult her family or do anything in a way to harm them and she will explode at you. (Although you're less likely to expect it from me with my generally quiet nature! You could probably predict that of Robin.)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Well, going by stories. Gen 1 isn't like me. Claude is a little like me but i'm not that stressy. He's also the character I invested a short anecdote of my own life into, down to the exact thoughts in those moments! (Not all the crazy stuff either! :lol: ) He has a tiny little bit of me. Riley is nothing like me.

Robin has my scary side when it comes to family. Like me, you insult her family or do anything in a way to harm them and she will explode at you. (Although you're less likely to expect it from me with my generally quiet nature! You could probably predict that of Robin.)

which story is claude in ?
    edited January 2018

which story is claude in ?

BL! He's my gen 2 heir although he's pretty much the main character until after his own wedding. I like to switch out to the kids after the wedding!

Robin is from WAWRMO!

BTW, pre-warning you. I might be changing my avi on Saturday!
    @Acarb90 I tried doing that too using the fence to force everyone to sit down. Henry still manages to refuse. He's so stubborn. :D Luckily, I use pose player, which forces him to sit down, but as soon as I give him free will, he pouts for the rest of the week. :D
    Yay a wedding! I'm not all caught up with your story yet, but I can imagine this is a big thing, given everyone seems to be caught up in high drama! Really enjoying the story so far. :)

Thank you :heart:

If i do get to do a wedding, expect something crazy to happen lol
    @bugsie2016 dont worry, i wont be killing anyone off. It would be too sad :(
    THIRTYT(2).png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top